AI Produced Crowds at Kamala Rallies?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
EDIT: After doing a bit more looking, the following may be evidence of some malicious mischief afoot too. See Post #2

I don't know how many of USMB people are on X or if they can see this status and the comments with additional emphasized photos of the crowd at a supposed Kamala rally, but if this is the real deal, there are a lot of AI created or altered images in it.

Last edited:
EDIT: After doing a bit more looking, the following may be evidence of some malicious mischief afoot too. See Post #2

I don't know how many of USMB people are on X or if they can see this status and the comments with additional emphasized photos of the crowd at a supposed Kamala rally, but if this is the real deal, there are a lot of AI created or altered images in it.

Yall really need to get a life and take a little break from social media and fake news

I saw J.D. Vance in the crowd.

Something seems "off" about this but I can't put my finger on it. It's definitely not as obvious as the tarmac picture, which is just terribly fake.

Actual footage of a Harris rally-ette

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 17-04-00 (JPEG Image 197 × 148 pixels).png

It looks like the fakes were inserted up front with their flags and their euphoric looks. You can see how the heads of the people one row behind the fakes get much smaller. It's an obvious adulteration, much like when you put Rosie O'Donnell's head on Raquel Welch's body. Phony people, phony pictures. MAGA

How do they use AI to make live feed from different networks show all those extra people?

In a way this is a good thing as people depend too much on crowd size to determine how well a hopeful is doing.

Undermine the MSM next.

We certainly know that there is one fellow who likes to brag about his crowd size... as if he's compensating for deficiencies in some other area...

Forum List

Back