AI vs AS

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
New ad from the Lincoln project warning us that the real danger here isn't artificial intelligence, but actual stupidity in the form of a second trump administration.

These guys give me hope that the republican party isn't dead, it's just wounded.

Gonna be a long recovery though.

New ad from the Lincoln project warning us that the real danger here isn't artificial intelligence, but actual stupidity in the form of a second trump administration.

These guys give me hope that the republican party isn't dead, it's just wounded.

This is damn BRILLIANT!

The GOP we once knew is dead. Has been for a little while. It was slowly dying before MAGA too over. What will rise from the ashes only time will tell.

I believe true, blue Conservatives are running the Lincoln Project. Can they restart a viable political party? They must. It's how our system works, having two major political parties. Used to be both major parties had liberals and conservatives within their tents. Regan and Newt killed off the big tent idea. Dems have been struggling not to totally follow suit. I remember Rahm Emmanuel, while heading the DCCC selecting and funding the Democratic candidates for House seats back in 2006. What has followed?

The GOP we once knew is dead. Has been for a little while. It was slowly dying before MAGA too over. What will rise from the ashes only time will tell.

I believe true, blue Conservatives are running the Lincoln Project. Can they restart a viable political party? They must. It's how our system works, having two major political parties. Used to be both major parties had liberals and conservatives within their tents. Regan and Newt killed off the big tent idea. Dems have been struggling not to totally follow suit. I remember Rahm Emmanuel, while heading the DCCC selecting and funding the Democratic candidates for House seats back in 2006. What has followed?
What would be the difference b/w Democrats and Republicans if they BOTH had liberals and conservatives within their tents?

Biden cost US families about $1,000 a month due to his moronic policies that caused runaway inflation:

Those policies… were the same with Trump moron
Trump didn’t dump trillions into the economy?

Yeah he did moron

What would be the difference b/w Democrats and Republicans if they BOTH had liberals and conservatives within their tents?

A functioning Legislative branch. In the past it built respect, consensus, cross-party/across-the-aisle results and...

Reagan demonized "liberals"

It was Newt Gringrich who was running around the nation early on in his legislative career speaking of making the two parties into distinct ideological machines. He supposed that would force a battle where one would win (his side of course), but what it did was fracture comity, respect...

Those policies… were the same with Trump moron
Trump didn’t dump trillions into the economy?
Yeah he did moron
Trump's inflation was 1.4% when he left, he had cheap energy and kept illegals out. Prices were stable.
Biden's inflation sums to 25%, he has a war on energy, and let 12,000,000 or so illegals into the US to suck up food, housing, and services raising prices for all of us moron. Its called "supply & demand"
Biden is a disaster, economically and for National Security.

Judy Garland is 17 in The Wizard of Oz. 17 was grown back then. (1939)

People got married at 16 and 17 back then.
You people are amazing

You’ll excuse anything

I repeat… hid buddy is in jail for this and… Epstein

Forum List

Back