AIPAC crowd laughs at Donald Trump: "Believe Me....Believe Me"

'AIPAC crowd laughs at Donald Trump: "Believe Me....Believe Me"'

They're not alone laughing at Trump.
No, they are not.

Incidentally, there millions laughing at you.
You actually believe Barack has been good for this nation and is honorable? And the same with Hillary?
And you have the temerity to laugh at Trump. Ok. But I am sure most Israelis would take Trump over Barack or Hillary by a million times over.

Last edited:

They weren't laughing at him, they were laughing because they liked Trump's bravado. Trump received numerous standing ovations throughout the entire speech. He proved he has knowledge of the situation in Israel, is on the right side, and he can be presidential. All in all it was a great speech.

I noticed they applauded when he said the deal Obama made with Iran was a disaster. Does that count in your twisted mind or just the part when they DIDN'T applaud?

No, they are not.

You actually believe Barack has been good for this nation and is honorable. And the same with Hillary.
And you have the temerity to laugh at Trump. Ok. But I am sure most Israelis would take Trump over Barack or Hillary by a million times over.
Those weren't Israelis in the audience laughing at and mocking Trump. Those were voting Americans who support Israel. Trump is a clown to many Americans. He is a bad joke that won't go away because he is a self-funding billionaire buffoon who can waste his money almost endlessly to stoke his ego.

No, they are not.

You actually believe Barack has been good for this nation and is honorable. And the same with Hillary.
Those weren't Israelis in the audience laughing at and mocking Trump. Those were voting Americans who support Israel. Trump is a clown to many Americans. He is a bad joke that won't go away because he is a self-funding billionaire buffoon who can waste his money almost endlessly to stoke his ego.
And those voting Americans clearly agreed with Trump that Obama's Iran deal was a disaster for Israel.

for the record----jewish audiences are VERY INTERACTIVE-----and like to laugh lots. Did anyone call out his own opinion-------(I did not watch the video)
Jews are so INTERACTIVE that it is often impossible for them to SIT STILL

No, they are not.

Well when it comes to Israel, no greater enemy than Barack Obama. He is an Islamic terrorist sympathizer. Ask me for proof and I will provide.
And Hillary is a worthless liar and part of the democrats who are not nearly as supportive of Israel as are the republicans. So AIPAC can laugh if they want, but if they really care about Israel they will surely understand who is the obvious choice.

No, they are not.

And those voting Americans clearly agreed with Trump that Obama's Iran deal was a disaster for Israel.
Obama is not running for President and you are only making an assumption about what percentage was supporting his position and what percentage was simply being polite. Overall he got no more crowd response than Clinton and Kasich, perhaps less, but the crowd didn't mock and laugh at Clinton and Kasich. Only Trump got that insult.

Most Israelis and most American Jews will happily take anyone rather than Trump.

turzovka would not recognize an enemy at all. What a boob.

I was watching that speech. He got several standing ovations. He electrified that group.

Any other added sound effects notwithstanding.

No, they are not.

Obama is not running for President and you are only making an assumption about what percentage was supporting his position and what percentage was simply being polite. Overall he got no more crowd response than Clinton and Kasich, perhaps less, but the crowd didn't mock and laugh at Clinton and Kasich. Only Trump got that insult.
Keep reaching. :lol:

They weren't laughing at him, they were laughing because they liked Trump's bravado. Trump received numerous standing ovations throughout the entire speech. He proved he has knowledge of the situation in Israel, is on the right side, and he can be presidential. All in all it was a great speech.

Yeah, just this morning he advocated torture in order to get the terrorists under control. Yeah, that will work. It's worked so well in the past.

What a freak. I mean, what other 69-year-old man do you know who bleaches his hair and eyebrows blonde and rubs his face with some of kind fake tan cream ? You can see where he doesn't manage to the get the tan color up into his hair line corners and only gets half his ear. What a fucking joke!

donald-trump-attends-the-allstar-celebrity-apprentice-red-carpet-at-picture-id165190559

No, they are not.

You actually believe Barack has been good for this nation and is honorable? And the same with Hillary?

Really? When some of the Jewish leaders boycotted Trump.

Clinton Targets Trump on Foreign Policy in AIPAC Speech

5ed53894f9ac8e6ca3251dd57c8fd704.jpg

No, they are not.

Well when it comes to Israel, no greater enemy than Barack Obama. He is an Islamic terrorist sympathizer. Ask me for proof and I will provide.
And Hillary is a worthless liar and part of the democrats who are not nearly as supportive of Israel as are the republicans. So AIPAC can laugh if they want, but if they really care about Israel they will surely understand who is the obvious choice.

I would not characterize OBAMA as Israel's greatest enemy------sorta not exactly a
supporter. As to Hillary----in my view she has OTHER interests (in general ---her own ass) and would not bat an eyelash if Iran MISSILED the place to cinders.
Obama would give it some thought and even bat an eyelash

No, they are not.

Really? When some of the Jewish leaders boycotted Trump.

Clinton Targets Trump on Foreign Policy in AIPAC Speech

5ed53894f9ac8e6ca3251dd57c8fd704.jpg

yeah ----but she lies lots.

No, they are not.

many maybe. I noticed you avoided the word majority there. nicely done, cause you know he has it supporting him. I'll say it. majority support him. It's not uncommon that someone believe in someone else, it's why we have multiple party system. My how fkn quaint eh?

Forum List

Back