Airlines Want to Ban Disruptive Passengers - Republicans Say No

The right wing doesn’t think that the rules that apply to everyone don’t apply to them.
no rules in place. We live in a land of laws and everyone is expected to follow them. Only legislators make laws, not presidents. So, literally, you are incorrect in your post. You lied.

But they’re corrupt. ;)

Seriously though. How is a judge going to stop them? There’s no judge looking over their shoulder telling them to stop depriving you of your rights.
yep, some are. same as some cops. Shit, there are corrupt people in the FBI and CIA, in the congress and the presidency.

Still waiting on the evidence your diaper stops a virus. BTW, what is a diaper used for?

yep, some are. same as some cops. Shit, there are corrupt people in the FBI and CIA, in the congress and the presidency.

Still waiting on the evidence your diaper stops a virus. BTW, what is a diaper used for?
Cool. So the cops can do whatever they want. Like I said.

again, the government works for the people, not the other way around. There are laws for them to follow which most people agree with. ignoring them to become a dictator changes the game of legality.

Which is the type of government they want. Look at Canada. Growing support for the truckers all the time. That little fairy could stop it all today by just getting rid of the vaccine mandate. Over 90% of the truckers are already vaccinated but did so on their own, not by government dictate. They joined their brothers and sisters to oppose that, not the vaccine itself.

Instead, he makes threats against them, anybody that helps them, anybody that doesn't obey his commands like the tow truck drivers. He's threatening their livelihood as well as their families. That's what power means to that lowlife.

Ray, I do woodworking and paint with a spray compressor, and I get that same result in my masks as your brother. It's why since day one I've made my statement that masks can't stop something you can't see.

Before the vaccines came out I wore a mask, but I knew it was useless. So I took facial tissue, folded it up into two layers and put that over my nose. Never got covid since it started, knock on wood.

Why is that? Getting vaccinated doesn't do anything for anybody except you. You can catch covid from a vaccinated or un-vaccinated person.
So that way the people not wearing masks don't present risk to any other passengers since that's how you determined that COVID wasn't a risk to you.

So that way the people not wearing masks don't present risk to any other passengers since that's how you determined that COVID wasn't a risk to you.

What????? If somebody has covid with no mask on, it doesn't do a Fn thing to me. What does something for me is the vaccine in case that person or a vaxed person does spread it to me.

What????? If somebody has covid with no mask on, it doesn't do a Fn thing to me. What does something for me is the vaccine in case that person or a vaxed person does spread it to me.
So the only way to eliminate risk or COVID is require everyone to be vaccinated.

But the fact that you can’t see this in context outside of you is telling that we have lost our ability to think as part of a society. The me generation really has screwed us.

Cool. So the cops can do whatever they want. Like I said.
they can? who said that? quote me saying that liar. Here you go with your made up quotes by others. It's against forum rules. So please stop, or post my quote. Come on Gilligan, show me where I said that.

But the fact that you can’t see this in context outside of you is telling that we have lost our ability to think as part of a society. The me generation really has screwed us.
prove it. still looking at the terrorist jews are you?

Good point. We should get rid of mask mandates and require vaccinations for air travel.
they did that then required masks. you missed that one huh? too fking funny. People test negative and still have to wear a mask. insanity to destroy a nation. you are #1 fan of nation destruction.

Forum List

Back