Airlines Want to Ban Disruptive Passengers - Republicans Say No

Oh BS, even John Hopkins is way ahead of that kind of thinking, and they aren't anything rightwing.
You and bodecea wear yours, and I won't. I promise, I won't disrupt the flight. Scout's honor
“John Hopkins” has said no such thing. Wear your mask or hop in your car. Or don’t wear your mask and be hauled off the plane. Your choice.

I don’t wear a diaper and I don’t care if you do (provided you don’t crap your pants on the plane)
so you won't answer? hmmmmmm says it all. You still think the jews were terrorists right? Oh, and you don't believe in self defense.

Well, police can stop, frisk, detain and search for nearly any reason without getting into trouble and any attempt to resist that authority will land you in prison or a grave.

But god forbid you wear a mask on a plane like everyone else.
no they can't. still waiting for that place that does that.

Only Rightwing NAZIS would con-sider the Jews fighting back as terrorists.
so again you're implying the jews were the nazis. hmmmm interesting. you really hate them huh? why else were the jews rounded up? It's what trudick is attempting to do in Ottawa.

“John Hopkins” has said no such thing. Wear your mask or hop in your car. Or don’t wear your mask and be hauled off the plane. Your choice.
ultimatum is your thing? so it is you who is the aggressor, you just did it. Getting louder at that. Thanks for the display of hate. you should be banned.

I guess you won't mind if I clean my gun while smoking a big fat cigar while i'm sitting next to you on a flight then. Who am i hurting? Amirite?
hmmm that seems an odd thing to do. Really, other than stinking up a plane, I give two shits what you do. Just please use the wash room when you have to shit. Cause we have that law in place as well.

Those days are over, we are living in the era of Trump. Bad behavior is a badge of honor amongst Trumpists.
Trump isn't responsible for bad behavior on airlines, shit for brains. The more likely cause is cheap airfares which allow a lower class of people to fly.

They don't.

That does not mean that government does not want to take the opportunity to increase its power and control. As for the airlines, I am sure they would prefer the government do it as then they do not have to answer to the customers. If they ban someone it will not mean they will go to their competition and enrich them. It means they will not be able to get online and complain about a specific company and their policy.

Cover. Companies always want this kind of cover - the kind of cover that only government can give.
heaven fking forbid. too fking funny. can't make it up.

Forum List

Back