Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

your citing of that which you have determined
is a natural law of space and time--FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE ---is childish.
If it looks like shit and smells like shit---it is shit. You forgot to add the usual "WARMONGER" libel

Why not address my questions? Shouldn't we have these questions answered?

your "question"? your question seems to have been ----"has some Syrian been spitting on your sidewalk" ----the answer is NO. I have never been to Hawaii and would not be heartbroken if I never did get to go there. Did the bombing of Pearl Harbor have any effect on me? NOPE. Would it be a tragedy for me if Russia and Iran dominated all of the seaports of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean----NOPE. Would the reestablishment of the Ottoman caliphate
be a tragedy for me? Not at all. I have never been to London either----would massive bombing thereof bother me? ---not
really

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg

Dragging kids with him....

I have no words I want to type

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.
So when you were in the war, you got shot multiple times in your frontal cortex?

Seems so.

If it looks like shit and smells like shit---it is shit. You forgot to add the usual "WARMONGER" libel

your "question"? your question seems to have been ----"has some Syrian been spitting on your sidewalk" ----the answer is NO. I have never been to Hawaii and would not be heartbroken if I never did get to go there. Did the bombing of Pearl Harbor have any effect on me? NOPE. Would it be a tragedy for me if Russia and Iran dominated all of the seaports of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean----NOPE. Would the reestablishment of the Ottoman caliphate
be a tragedy for me? Not at all. I have never been to London either----would massive bombing thereof bother me? ---not
really

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

that's what people like you said about adolf hitler in 1940.

Godwin.

really

We are the terrorists.

Anyone who gives aid and comfort to terrorists should realize there are consequences.

We can argue about methods and tactics but we are certainly entitled to do whatever is required to eliminate terrorists.....there is always colatteral damage in any war....the only ones to really blame for all that is the radical muslims...did they really think they could come over here and attack us without consequences? Perhaps they listened to the liberals too much and came to the conclusion that America would do nothing.

really

We are the terrorists.

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.

really

We are the terrorists.

Anyone who gives aid and comfort to terrorists should realize there are consequences.

I suppose that is why our popularity in the world has plummeted.

can argue about methods and tactics but we are certainly entitled to do whatever is required to eliminate terrorists.....there is always colatteral damage in any war....the only ones to really blame for all that is the radical muslims...did they really think they could come over here and attack us without consequences? Perhaps they listened to the liberals too much and came to the conclusion that America would do nothing.

"We must eliminate those who kill their own people and we must do that by killing the same people".

Does that really make sense to you? We have been killing the very same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

The Democrats (progressive, liberals, communists) hate when their friends in ISIS and MS-13 are killed.

really

We are the terrorists.

But his idealogy lives on.... through individuals and groups such as Baghdadi and ISIS

It's perpetual and will never end. Left unchecked it grows like the evil cancer it is.

We are the terrorists.

But his idealogy lives on.... through individuals and groups such as Baghdadi and ISIS

It's perpetual and will never end. Left unchecked it grows like the evil cancer it is.

His idealogy was for us to mind our own business. I agree with that. Trump says he does also. He is wrong?

His idealogy was for us to mind our own business. I agree with that. Trump says he does also. He is wrong?

I don't think you understand Islamic jihadism. You're also veiling (weakly) USA bad.

Go live amongst the savages for awhile... you'll change your tune

I don't think you understand Islamic jihadism. You're also veiling (weakly) USA bad.

We attacked them, not the other way around.

Oh? You also don't know your history

You're just an Islamapolgist. By chance do you own a prayer rug?

I'm fully aware of history. I'll note again. Trump said we need to mind our own business. Is he wrong?

I'm fully aware of history. I'll note again. Trump said we need to mind our own business. Is he wrong?
What Trump says and what Trump does is two different sets of lies..

What Trump says and what Trump does is two different sets of lies..

That's true but not what I asked. Is he wrong?

How has it changed anything? There is already a new "Leader" today. As I've noted, we claim every little bit to have killed the "leader". It's been going on now for almost 20 years and to what end? You really think they will run out of "leaders"?

You don't think the government would lie to you? What did this "leader" do to us?
Ask Karen Mueller's family, a-hole.

How has it changed anything? There is already a new "Leader" today. As I've noted, we claim every little bit to have killed the "leader". It's been going on now for almost 20 years and to what end? You really think they will run out of "leaders"?

You don't think the government would lie to you? What did this "leader" do to us?
Ask Karen Mueller's family, a-hole.

Kayla Mueller's mother: Daughter might still be alive 'If Obama had been as decisive' as Trump

Forum List

Back