Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

How has it changed anything? There is already a new "Leader" today. As I've noted, we claim every little bit to have killed the "leader". It's been going on now for almost 20 years and to what end? You really think they will run out of "leaders"?

You don't think the government would lie to you? What did this "leader" do to us?
Ask Karen Mueller's family, a-hole.

We have killed thousands of Karen Mueller's.

I didn't know ISIS had a PR agent,but your claim is absurd. Do you want to shed a tear for Hitler too?
It's disgusting that there isn't a man so evil and heinous out there that some asshole
won't come to his defense or criticize the fact that we killed the world's foremost terrorist.

Last edited:
He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

The media really should be playing up the facts about the Death of the Caliph. Emphasizing how he was such a wuss and failed to willingly embrace the martyrdom that he advocated for his followers when he came face to face with the agents of Donald J. Trump.

Bringing this up and emphasizing this might discourage some weak minded young people who would otherwise see Jihadism as "heroic" or "praiseworthy " is some fashion and be tempted to become an Islamonazi Warrior.

I didn't know ISIS had a PR agent,but your claim is absurd. Do you want to shed a tear for Hitler too?
It's disgusting that there isn't a man so evil and heinous out there that some asshole
won't come to his defense or criticize the fact that we killed the world's foremost terrorist.

Godwin.....when you have no legitimate rebuttal.

How has it changed anything? There is already a new "Leader" today. As I've noted, we claim every little bit to have killed the "leader". It's been going on now for almost 20 years and to what end? You really think they will run out of "leaders"?

You don't think the government would lie to you? What did this "leader" do to us?

You mean like when that asshole Obama bombed Libya when Libya never attacked the US? Maybe like when he escalated the war in Afghanistan?

By the way, if I remember correctly the stupid Moon Bats justified that asshole Obama bombing Libya by claiming it was because Qaddafi had murdered Americans by blowing up Pam Am flight 103.

That shithead that Trump wasted yesterday had also killed Americans.

If you weren't afflicted with TDS you would see the hypocrisy.

His idealogy was for us to mind our own business. I agree with that. Trump says he does also. He is wrong?

I don't think you understand Islamic jihadism. You're also veiling (weakly) USA bad.

Go live amongst the savages for awhile... you'll change your tune

We attacked them, not the other way around.

Oh? You also don't know your history

You're just an Islamapolgist. By chance do you own a prayer rug?

I'm fully aware of history. I'll note again. Trump said we need to mind our own business. Is he wrong?
What Trump says and what Trump does is two different sets of lies..

wrong---more like mood fluctuations and spiritual struggles

You mean like when that asshole Obama bombed Libya when Libya never attacked the US? Maybe like when he escalated the war in Afghanistan?

Exactly like that.

By the way, if I remember correctly the stupid Moon Bats justified that asshole Obama bombing Libya by claiming it was because Qaddafi had murdered Americans by blowing up Pam Am flight 103.

I see the hypocrisy....all over the place.

Khadaffy-duck PROUDLY supported and enacted international terrorism. The president of the USA is a WORLD LEADER and justified in addressing the fact of international terrorism

[

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary? Because she supported the invasion of Iraq as did most of the Democrats.

Did you vote for that asshole Obama? Because he fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya, escalated the war in Afghanistan and was at war every day of his administration.

You are not one of the partisan creeps that support Democrat wars and hate Republican wars, are you? That would really be hypocritical of you, wouldn't it? Kinda of like the Moon Bats that bitch about Republican debt but not say a word about Democrat debt.

[

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary? Because she supported the invasion of Iraq as did most of the Democrats.

She pushed for Syria and Libya also so no, I did not vote for Hillary. May she rot in hell for what she has done.

Did you vote for that asshole Obama? Because he fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya, escalated the war in Afghanistan and was at war every day of his administration.

You are not one of the partisan creeps that support Democrat wars and hate Republican wars, are you? That would really be hypocritical of you, wouldn't it? Kinda of like the Moon Bats that bitch about Republican debt but not say a word about Democrat debt.

I did not vote for Obama and may he rot in hell also.

I don't think you understand Islamic jihadism. You're also veiling (weakly) USA bad.

Go live amongst the savages for awhile... you'll change your tune

We attacked them, not the other way around.

Oh? You also don't know your history

You're just an Islamapolgist. By chance do you own a prayer rug?

I'm fully aware of history. I'll note again. Trump said we need to mind our own business. Is he wrong?
What Trump says and what Trump does is two different sets of lies..

wrong---more like mood fluctuations and spiritual struggles
It is a drag when everybody doesn't kiss azz like dey is suppose to.

there are thousands of Mueller bitches playing house with terrorists? Karen was a risk-taker.-----she gambled and lost---sad but
"dems da breaks"

Khadaffy-duck PROUDLY supported and enacted international terrorism. The president of the USA is a WORLD LEADER and justified in addressing the fact of international terrorism

That asshole Obama did not bomb Libya as payback to Quaddafi for terrorism a couple of decades earlier. He bombed Libya to protect oil interest of the Europeans. They talked him into doing it and he did it.

That asshole Obama did not bomb Libya as payback to Quaddafi for terrorism a couple of decades earlier. He bombed Libya to protect oil interest of the Europeans. They talked him into doing it and he did it.

really? "DECADES EARLIER"? when did he give up supporting international terrorism? Can you name the people wh "TALKED OBAMA" into it? Did the ploy
work? It seems to me that Libya is still
a shariah shit hole doing whatever shariah shit holes do

Exactly like that.

I am sorry to inform you but I am a real Conservative that believes in non interventionism. For instance, I was against the invasion of Iraq when Bush did it and most the Democrats supported it. Unlike you Moon Bats that justify interventionism when the filthy Democrats do and condemn interventionism when the Republicans do it.

there are thousands of Mueller bitches playing house with terrorists? Karen was a risk-taker.-----she gambled and lost---sad but
"dems da breaks"

No one has the right to take the life of another (outside of direct self defense) no matter how stupid you are. IMO.

Exactly like that.

I am sorry to inform you but I am a real Conservative that believes in non interventionism. For instance, I was against the invasion of Iraq when Bush did it and most the Democrats supported it. Unlike you Moon Bats that justify interventionism when the filthy Democrats do and condemn interventionism when the Republicans do it.

Bite me. Address what I say, not your boogeymen.

"dems da breaks"

No one has the right to take the life of another (outside of direct self defense) no matter how stupid you are. IMO.

No one ?? I disagree----persons guilty of enacting mass murder should be taken ou by world leaders

really? "DECADES EARLIER"? when did he give up supporting international terrorism? Can you name the people wh "TALKED OBAMA" into it? Did the ploy

That asshole Obama did not attack Libya to revenge the downing of Pam Am flight 103 or any other terrorist activity. He did it because the civil war turmoil in Libya was affecting the oil supply to Europe and the Europeans talked Obama into using American assets to bomb Qaddafi. However, like most stupid foreign interventions it did not work out like that asshole Obama thought it would.

That asshole Obama did not attack Libya to revenge the downing of Pam Am flight 103 or any other terrorist activity. He did it because the civil war turmoil in Libya was affecting the oil supply to Europe and the Europeans talked Obama into using American assets to bomb Qaddafi. However, like most stupid foreign interventions it did not work out like that asshole Obama thought it would.

DA EUROPEANS DONE IT------I consider your comment a libel-----you got some basis for your "DA EUROPEANS DONE IT"?

Forum List

Back