Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

You know, I'm still wondering how Trump heard Baghdadi "screaming and whimpering" when there was no audio?
What does it matter, doesn't it make you feel good knowing such a notorious murderer might have went out like that ???? I know his victim's families would.

I prefer honest, no nonsense language in my after action reports. That is how I was trained to write them.
Yeah right.... So the victim's families don't matter eh ? Would you except better the propaganda of our enemies then ??? You know, stuff like we severed their heads, and kicked dirt into their necks afterwards maybe ?? So it is that when we attempt to cast fear into our enemies or use water boarding as a way to get to our most wanted terrorist then you cringe ??? Trump delivers them some of their own bullcrap back and you cringe ??

You know, I'm still wondering how Trump heard Baghdadi "screaming and whimpering" when there was no audio?
What does it matter, doesn't it make you feel good knowing such a notorious murderer might have went out like that ???? I know his victim's families would.

If the government will lie about one portion of what happened, why should I not believe they would lie about other portions?
In the coldWAR of the minds, the chess game goes on. We must be triumphant if we are to survive as a great American nation.

There are those that sadly can't stomach these things in concerning wars and rumors of wars, and that is the very reason we have been hit multiple times since 9-11. They are exploiting our weaknesses within, and guess who are representative of our weaknesses in this nation now ?

I prefer honest, no nonsense language in my after action reports. That is how I was trained to write them.

You'd have never seen that report

Not that particular report, no. But, I had to type up many after action reports for the various commands that I was at.

You'd never write that one...we both know it

Of course I wouldn't be writing an after action report for the Army. I served 20 years in the Navy, which is a totally different branch. However, I have typed up after action reports for various incidents involving FA-18 aircraft while I was with VFA-131.

Just watched a Pentagon briefing on the raid. Nope, the video was aerial drone video, with the soldiers on the ground calling in what they were doing as they were doing it. Sorry, but there was no video or audio to verify he was whimpering and crying.

Matter of fact, considering the way that I've seen most suicide bombers behave just before they blow themselves up, it's usually a really defiant act as they shout "Allah Akbar". None of the suicide bombers that we have heard about on the news were crying and whimpering as they blew themselves up. I think Trump made it up to try to appear strong.

I guess you never have heard about or seen the use of helmet cams.

Trained to write after action reports? So your Captain made you document your frequent blow jobs?

You'd have never seen that report

Not that particular report, no. But, I had to type up many after action reports for the various commands that I was at.

You'd never write that one...we both know it

Of course I wouldn't be writing an after action report for the Army. I served 20 years in the Navy, which is a totally different branch. However, I have typed up after action reports for various incidents involving FA-18 aircraft while I was with VFA-131.

Are you certain the Navy is a totally different branch? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now we got us a real einstein here folks. hehheh

Cool story....do you have.a video to prove it ?
Did you have one of your hero Bin Laden getting killed and you believed that!
Not my hero...do you have a picture of him dead ?
He was your hero and Google it!
He is not my hero why do you lie? Where the e evidence of your claim ?
You are a leftist....same shit!
You lie again, I'm not a leftist I don't care for the party of bigots and racists though.

Did you have one of your hero Bin Laden getting killed and you believed that!
Not my hero...do you have a picture of him dead ?
He was your hero and Google it!
He is not my hero why do you lie? Where the e evidence of your claim ?
You are a leftist....same shit!
You lie again, I'm not a leftist I don't care for the party of bigots and racists though.

Great way to put it.

The dog was wearing a GOPRO camera. The DF commanders in the Situation Room were able to watch what happened in the tunnel in real time.
DEAR GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT!

The dog was wearing a GOPRO camera. The DF commanders in the Situation Room were able to watch what happened in the tunnel in real time.
DEAR GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT!

Catch his channel on YOUTUBE soon.

73129993_10217631222083725_7328482536588312576_n.jpg

Forum List

Back