Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

You know, I'm still wondering how Trump heard Baghdadi "screaming and whimpering" when there was no audio?
What does it matter, doesn't it make you feel good knowing such a notorious murderer might have went out like that ???? I know his victim's families would.
It was clearly a TACTIC. Obama's tactic would have been to praise Islam as a religion of peace and he would have eulogized this dog. Sadly, so would have GW Bush.

Trump does the right thing. We can know that by the reaction of the left.

You know, I'm still wondering how Trump heard Baghdadi "screaming and whimpering" when there was no audio?
What does it matter, doesn't it make you feel good knowing such a notorious murderer might have went out like that ???? I know his victim's families would.

I prefer honest, no nonsense language in my after action reports. That is how I was trained to write them.

You'd have never seen that report

I didn't support it then and I don't now. You on the other hand didnt support it then but do now for one reason.

Politics. Like so many you have no principles.
And I would wager you LIE...and answer my questions, simpleton

You didn't ask a question.
What are your parties economic, immigration and foreign policies....

I'm an Independent.
Ok, what is YOUR PLATFORM on those 3 issues!

Economics.....If you fail as a business, you fail. Period.

Immigration. ....businesses that hire illegals should get hit his massive fines and jail sentences.

Foreign policy. I would think that would be obvious. Mind our own business .

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg

Anyone been able to corroborate Don on this?

If the government will lie about one portion of what happened, why should I not believe they would lie about other portions?

You guys get yourselves worked up by the smallest things. I know you'd rather treat him with the respect due a "scholar" and a "cleric."

But I'm glad Trump planted this powerful image in the world's mind

So it was likely a lie but you are OK with it?

Your defense of a rapist, murderer and piece of excrement speaks volumes

Yeah it's noticed

So that would be yeah?

You're a loon...
Now sit...you fool nobody

You're no goddamn independent you cling to anti American idealogy

If you want to discuss what I said (as another did) great, otherwise go back to cussing at your kids.

I prefer honest, no nonsense language in my after action reports. That is how I was trained to write them.

Not that particular report, no. But, I had to type up many after action reports for the various commands that I was at.

You guys get yourselves worked up by the smallest things. I know you'd rather treat him with the respect due a "scholar" and a "cleric."

But I'm glad Trump planted this powerful image in the world's mind

Yeah it's noticed

So that would be yeah?

You're a loon...

If you want to discuss what I said (as another did) great, otherwise go back to cussing at your kids.

You best leave our children out of it. Last warning left tard

Understand this...you will lose every time. I'll decimate you in a New York minute

Not that particular report, no. But, I had to type up many after action reports for the various commands that I was at.

You'd never write that one...we both know it

I wonder if Baghdadi could work up the courage to the local USO (cafe), or if he would be cowering in his shithole/ship. The reference to you should be clear, war hero.

Yeah it's noticed

So that would be yeah?

You're a loon...

Understand this...you will lose every time. I'll decimate you in a New York minute
You sound like Dana Loesch

Any of them kids like Epstein was pimping to our aristocracy?
Now you're excusing Epstein?
America did, and all those aristocratic customers of his. Ghislaine Maxwell walks free, pedophiles Bill Clinton, Don Trump, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz; all scurried off into the shadows.

Yeah it's noticed

So that would be yeah?

You're a loon...

Our children are not involved here...leave them alone. If not? Pay the consequence

So that would be yeah?

You're a loon...

Our children are not involved here...leave them alone. If not? Pay the consequence
America's children are trafficked to your aristocracy, and america does nothing.

And I would wager you LIE...and answer my questions, simpleton

I'm an Independent.

Immigration. ....businesses that hire illegals should get hit his massive fines and jail sentences.

Too simplistic but close enough.

You're a loon...

America's children are trafficked to your aristocracy, and america does nothing.

Not ours , Squat , now stfu

I'm an Independent.

Too simplistic but close enough.

Lol....yes it was simplistic. You didn't ask me to write a book.

Forum List

Back