Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

Boogeymen.
ISIS
Are you actually stupid and deluded enough to try and dismiss ISIS as the equivalent of mythical creatures designed to frighten children into behaving properly?

Absolutely.

That's stunningly stupid and it marks you as a fool. Have you seen their resume I included?
Al Bagdadi and his collection of butchers are real and evil. Wake up asshole.

Did you believe the Jessica Lynch story also? Did you believe Saddam was building nuclear weapons?

Operation Opera. Good gawd you're clueless

Answer my questions? No.

How do you determine what is a lie and what isn't?

I can also provide many more examples.....how many do you need?

ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Reported Dead — for at Least the 7th Time in 12 Years
Not any of that negates what a bunch of sociopathic torturers, murderers and terrorists Baghdadi and his ISIS cohorts are. Or were in at least one case.

To not track him down and expunge the scum from the human race, when we definitely could, would be a crime against humanity...a crime you don't seem to mind committing.

That makes you and your opinions worthless amoral blather. To claim his death doesn't matter
is nihilistic and pure sophist bullshit!

Last edited:
How do you determine what is a lie and what isn't?

I can also provide many more examples.....how many do you need?

ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Reported Dead — for at Least the 7th Time in 12 Years
Not any of that negates what a bunch of sociopathic torturers, murderers and terrorists Baghdadi and his ISIS cohorts are. Or were in at least one case.

To not track him down and expunge the scum from the human race, when we definitely could, would be a crime against humanity...a crime you don't seem to mind committing.

That makes you and your opinions worthless amoral blather.

We can kill him again in a couple years.

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.
So when you were in the war, you got shot multiple times in your frontal cortex?

Seems so.

Right, typical. As opposed to answering my questions and points, make it about me.
Anyone that thinks Yemen or anyone else has the right to launch a terrorist attack puts them (in this case YOU) beyond the pale of Reasonable Discussion.

You are nothing more than an ignorant buffoon, to which there is no point in trying to compose a reasoned response as it would only be gibberish to you..

How is defending your country a terrorist attack?

Now you want an example of a terrorist attack.

US DID bomb Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online

Learn the difference between a terrorist attack and an accidental bombing

You stupid fuck

New conspiracy theory of the left is that Al Baghdadi isn’t really dead?

Then why are they crying about Trump not telling Schiff and Pelosi?

upload_2019-10-28_17-25-56.png

A DNA test will only show the dead are in the Family.

Targeting c ivilians is terrorism, regardless of your motivation. Whether they think that they are defending their country or not, mass attacks against civilians is terrorism.

No, not really, not from someone as dishonest as you are.

So you equate an unintentional attack by us that hit a hospital to the deliberate attack of terrorists targeting the civilian population of New York?

My Gawd, you really area blithering idiot.

Lefties now crying about Trump not informing Schiff and Pelosi about a fake operation.:113:

You guys are better than 1980s prime time comedies.

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.
So when you were in the war, you got shot multiple times in your frontal cortex?

Seems so.

Right, typical. As opposed to answering my questions and points, make it about me.
Anyone that thinks Yemen or anyone else has the right to launch a terrorist attack puts them (in this case YOU) beyond the pale of Reasonable Discussion.

You are nothing more than an ignorant buffoon, to which there is no point in trying to compose a reasoned response as it would only be gibberish to you..

You stupid fuck

You don't "accidentally" bomb a hospital.

You stupid fuck
You fucking idiot, have you ever heard of 'friendly fire'?

It happens all the time and Doctors without borders will not cooperate with NATO forces to stay away7 from combat areas, as if they want to be martyrs or something.

Friendly fire, dumbass, case closed and welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Targeting c ivilians is terrorism, regardless of your motivation. Whether they think that they are defending their country or not, mass attacks against civilians is terrorism.

Odd, when we do it we call it "collateral damage". I pointed out earlier (and it was ignored) we end up killing the very same people we condemn the "terrorists" for killing.

No, not really, not from someone as dishonest as you are.

Bury your head in the sand. Many others are also.

[QUOTE]

So you equate an unintentional attack by us that hit a hospital to the deliberate attack of terrorists targeting the civilian population of New York?

My Gawd, you really area blithering idiot.[/QUOTE]

Instructing pilots to drop bombs on a hospital is not unintentional.

Since you are going to bat for him we only hope you can follow in his footsteps as to end result

Those who don't appreciate or accept constantly being lied to seem to not be too popular for some reason.
We are not being lied to but you seem to be rooting for the enemy. Why is that?

You stupid fuck
You fucking idiot, have you ever heard of 'friendly fire'?

It happens all the time and Doctors without borders will not cooperate with NATO forces to stay away7 from combat areas, as if they want to be martyrs or something.

Friendly fire, dumbass, case closed and welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Darn, there went my day. You DO NOT bomb hospitals.

Forum List

Back