Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

Since you are going to bat for him we only hope you can follow in his footsteps as to end result

Those who don't appreciate or accept constantly being lied to seem to not be too popular for some reason.
We are not being lied to but you seem to be rooting for the enemy. Why is that?

I've addressed that many times. So you believe Saddam was building nuclear weapons?

How many times can one guy get killed?

Since you are going to bat for him we only hope you can follow in his footsteps as to end result

Those who don't appreciate or accept constantly being lied to seem to not be too popular for some reason.
Because it is the enemy

Because it is the enemy

They did nothing to us.

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg
The psychotic treasonous loon has no idea what if any sounds the deceased made you freaking Russian shill. And in fact he killed himself rather than be captured.

insane pieces of trump trash
You say this in regards to this terrorist death ?? Hmmmmm. Interesting.

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
The psychotic treasonous loon has no idea what if any sounds the deceased made you freaking Russian shill. And in fact he killed himself rather than be captured.

You say this in regards to this terrorist death ?? Hmmmmm. Interesting.
Well, she verified what we all know. Her loyalties are with a terrorist over our president

Well, you're not a total loss, then.

Doesn't mean much from someone who has so little regard for the lives of others.
I believe some people, by their actions, give up their right to live. The unborn have done nothing and don't deserve to die.

Terrorists, however...the world's better off without. I can't understand anyone who thinks differently.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. We are the "terrorists". The people we are killing have done nothing to us. We are in their country.
Okay. Let's leave. Redeploy ALL our troops, from everywhere. I'm okay with that.

So why argue with me? Perceived politics?
Because I don't agree that the United States is a terrorist nation.

Doesn't mean much from someone who has so little regard for the lives of others.
I believe some people, by their actions, give up their right to live. The unborn have done nothing and don't deserve to die.

Terrorists, however...the world's better off without. I can't understand anyone who thinks differently.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. We are the "terrorists". The people we are killing have done nothing to us. We are in their country.
Okay. Let's leave. Redeploy ALL our troops, from everywhere. I'm okay with that.

So why argue with me? Perceived politics?
Because I don't agree that the United States is a terrorist nation.

What did Syria do to us? What right did we have to kill innocent people there?

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg

You do realize you are sounding more delusional, insane and eaten up by manufactured hatred with each new post than you usually are....don't you little ABNORMAL?

I was watching Tucker Carlson last night and that old liberal, classic sort that actually believes in free speech for everyone, Piers Morgan stated he had been disgusted with the booing of our President when it was just after the slaying of the top terrorist in the Middle East that we have been pursuing for over a decade. He said that showed their partisan hatred surpassed their patriotism and their disgust with the murdering thugs of ISIS.

When the Dems are losing people like Piers Morgan, they are a bit too far to the left methinks.

Last edited:
We have killed thousands of innocent people.
Odd...so has ISIS. The difference we try not to kill innocent people while ISIS targets them.

So why are you their de facto mouthpiece? By the way this is no way an admission that we have killed "thousands" of people as collateral damage in our war against ISIS.
That's your claim. I've seen no responsible source that verifies your guess.

Forum List

Back