Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

Stating facts. We were warned over and over before 9-11. We simply could not mind our own business.

Trump says we should. Is he wrong? (I've asked this like 5 times now).
Yes. Unnecessary wars are unnecessary, obviously. That doesn't mean we will never be in combat somewhere in the ME again, however.

Future presidents and future circumstances will dictate that.

Stating facts. We were warned over and over before 9-11. We simply could not mind our own business.

Yes. Unnecessary wars are unnecessary, obviously. That doesn't mean we will never be in combat somewhere in the ME again, however.

If we are attacked, things change. Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and in reality Afghanistan did nothing to us.

We have no idea how many women and children are in a home when we bomb it.
You love to claim this but you have no way of knowing this. Collateral damage is always a determining factor in these things.

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it.

That "collateral damage" is innocent women and children. We would demand retaliation. They will also and understandably so.

I'll note my question was avoided once again......is Trump wrong when he says we need to mind our own business?

Always hated the term collateral damage. Let's call it what it is. Killing innocent bystanders.

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it.
You don't seem bright enough to appreciate the principle of intent.
Maybe you should go look up the word and what it means.

That "collateral damage" is innocent women and children. We would demand retaliation. They will also and understandably so.
One of the unpleasant side effects of war, Skippy. We take risks with our own people to minimize that risk for others, believe it or not.
If you don't believe I really don't care.

I'll note my question was avoided once again......is Trump wrong when he says we need to mind our own business?
Post #263, Champ. Should I draw you a diagram?

We have no idea how many women and children are in a home when we bomb it.
You love to claim this but you have no way of knowing this. Collateral damage is always a determining factor in these things.

Intent.... you're struggling mightly

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg
What a grandstander! And probably lying statistically speaking.....

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it
Seriously, can you even DEFINE TERRORISM? It does have a definition, and your "example" is not the definition

Odd, you don't think women are terrified for their children when a drone is overhead?

I doubt they know a drone is overhead.

They take off and land over my house all day. They are noisey as hell. I'll try and snap a pic for ya.

If we are attacked, things change. Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and in reality Afghanistan did nothing to us.

But they harbor terrorists that do.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it
Seriously, can you even DEFINE TERRORISM? It does have a definition, and your "example" is not the definition

Odd, you don't think women are terrified for their children when a drone is overhead?

I doubt they know a drone is overhead.

They take off and land over my house all day. They are noisey as hell. I'll try and snap a pic for ya.

Our nephew is involved with military drones.

They can fly up to 30,000 ft. Smart weapons on board.

Sorry but no...you wouldn't know they are there

Forum List

Back