Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it
Seriously, can you even DEFINE TERRORISM? It does have a definition, and your "example" is not the definition

Odd, you don't think women are terrified for their children when a drone is overhead?

I doubt they know a drone is overhead.

They take off and land over my house all day. They are noisey as hell. I'll try and snap a pic for ya.

Our nephew is involved with military drones.

They can fly up to 30,000 ft. Smart weapons on board.

Sorry but no...you wouldn't know they are there

No, not at that altitude. Being noisey as hell don't really matter. All I know is they take off and land out of Ellington all day and they sound like a prop driven aircraft does. Loud as hell. Sometimes there will be one flying around with a little airplane following it. I think NASA uses them.

Home of the 147th Attack Wing

That or they are just busted drones.

Seriously, can you even DEFINE TERRORISM? It does have a definition, and your "example" is not the definition

Odd, you don't think women are terrified for their children when a drone is overhead?

They take off and land over my house all day. They are noisey as hell. I'll try and snap a pic for ya.

No, not at that altitude. Being noisey as hell don't really matter. All I know is they take off and land out of Ellington all day and they sound like a prop driven aircraft does. Loud as hell. Sometimes there will be one flying around with a little airplane following it. I think NASA uses them.

My grandpa probably knows people from Ellington. He's in San Antonio and Retired Lt. Col USAF. I'll ask him

My grandpa probably knows people from Ellington. He's in San Antonio and Retired Lt. Col USAF. I'll ask him

That would be cool. I know NASA is messing around here all the time. It's a busy place. Had the air show last week. Could have been that to.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.

and many have followed and many more will continue to follow....For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

We sure reaped it on 9-11 and will again.

reaped what?

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

and many have followed and many more will continue to follow....For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

reaped what?

That's the left loon "we deserved it"

Fck that clown

We have no idea how many women and children are in a home when we bomb it.
You love to claim this but you have no way of knowing this. Collateral damage is always a determining factor in these things.

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it.

That "collateral damage" is innocent women and children. We would demand retaliation. They will also and understandably so.

I'll note my question was avoided once again......is Trump wrong when he says we need to mind our own business?

depending on how one defines "our business"

We call it "collateral damage" when we do it. Terrorism when someone else does it.
You don't seem bright enough to appreciate the principle of intent.
Maybe you should go look up the word and what it means.

I covered this already. When you drop a bomb on a house you intend to kill whoever is in it.

nope---in terms of military rules of engagement---the intention is to neutralize a
an enemy threat.

How many innocent german women and children were killed in order to defeat Hitler?

War is definitely a nasty business....no way around it.

Not even to mention every german woman the Russians came across as they marched through germany was raped....no matter how old they were. Now it is to be expected that some would engage in this sort of thing....but on the scale that the Russians did....nothing like it since ghangas khan. Stalin even encouraged it.

The rape of Berlin

I covered this already. When you drop a bomb on a house you intend to kill whoever is in it.

nope---in terms of military rules of engagement---the intention is to neutralize a
an enemy threat.

Our military in the Middle East is considerably hampered by the rules of engagment in order to try and minimize civilian casualties. No other country in the history of the World has done more to try and minimized civilian deaths like America has.

Unfortunatelyl some on here are always looking for any excuse to condemn America.

Stating facts. We were warned over and over before 9-11. We simply could not mind our own business.

Trump says we should. Is he wrong? (I've asked this like 5 times now).
Yes. Unnecessary wars are unnecessary, obviously. That doesn't mean we will never be in combat somewhere in the ME again, however.

Future presidents and future circumstances will dictate that.

If we are attacked, things change. Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and in reality Afghanistan did nothing to us.

But they harbor terrorists that do.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

People defending their country from those invading it are not terrorists.

reaped what?

That's the left loon "we deserved it"

Fck that clown

Is this how you taught your kids to talk?

an enemy threat.

They are not threatening us.

an enemy threat.

Our military in the Middle East is considerably hampered by the rules of engagment in order to try and minimize civilian casualties. No other country in the history of the World has done more to try and minimized civilian deaths like America has.

Unfortunatelyl some on here are always looking for any excuse to condemn America.

No, we use drones because politicians know that if we used boots on the ground that more and more soldiers would get killed and then the people would start questioning what we are doing. So we sacrifice innocent women and children to keep the people appeased.

reaped what?
Muzzies behave the way they do because America is ruled by Republicans. Didnt you get the memo?

Stating facts. We were warned over and over before 9-11. We simply could not mind our own business.

Yes. Unnecessary wars are unnecessary, obviously. That doesn't mean we will never be in combat somewhere in the ME again, however.

If we are attacked, things change. Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and in reality Afghanistan did nothing to us.

Well that didnt take long for the hate America crowd to reveal themselves

reaped what?
Muzzies behave the way they do because America is ruled by Republicans. Didnt you get the memo?

Innocent people are needlessly dying and you feel an insane need to make it political.

Which terrorists are you excusing here?

I made my point clear.

I made my point clear.

Which country are they defending in your claim?

I made my point clear.

Which country are they defending in your claim?

Pick any of them we are invading.

Forum List

Back