Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

And perpetual. The war on terror is endless.
The war on terrorism is more like a law enforcement problem. We catch a bunch of murderers one year and lock them away, but next year will have a whole new crop of deranged violent animals.

That we cant finally rid the planet of murderous scum doesnt mean we stop trying to keep the public safer.

And perpetual. The war on terror is endless.
The war on terrorism is more like a law enforcement problem. We catch a bunch of murderers one year and lock them away, but next year will have a whole new crop of deranged violent animals.

That we cant finally rid the planet of murderous scum doesnt mean we stop trying to keep the public safer.

How is that working in Iraq? Iraq is less safe today than under Saddam.

Not according to the stats.

https://data.worldbank.org/country/iraq Things have been improving, though not so much since the US pull out.

And at 9.85 intentional murders per 100k population is is safer than Puerto Rico, Brazil, US Virgin Islands, Mexico, and is comparable to Russia.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Over all it is much improved since we got rid of that murderous dictator whose murders went unreported as crimes since it was the government of Iraq that did them.

Not according to the stats.

Iraq | Data Things have been improving, though not so much since the US pull out.

And at 9.85 intentional murders per 100k population is is safer than Puerto Rico, Brazil, US Virgin Islands, Mexico, and is comparable to Russia.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Over all it is much improved since we got rid of that murderous dictator whose murders went unreported as crimes since it was the government of Iraq that did them.

"Intentional murders".

While I consider them murders that is NOT what we are discussing .

When you simply drop a bomb out of the sky you can not argue you aren't trying to kill civilians.
Of course you can. You are simply spewing out prejudiced lies now. That's why so few posters take you seriously.

Dipshit never heard of smart weapons
The mans ignorance is very broad and deep, lol.

The USAF could put a Hellfire in his front window from 30,000 feet

We have killed thousands of innocent people.
Odd...so has ISIS. The difference we try not to kill innocent people while ISIS targets them.

So why are you their de facto mouthpiece?

When you simply drop a bomb out of the sky you can not argue you aren't trying to kill civilians.

Trump had argued that we can not be the world police. Is he wrong?
The days of indiscriminate carpet-bombing are over. We like to use smart weapons now -- GPS-guided or laser-designated. Minimizes civilian casualties.

Hey, you know who likes to use dumb bombs that kill indiscriminately?

ISIS and other Islamic terrorists.

I believe some people, by their actions, give up their right to live. The unborn have done nothing and don't deserve to die.

Terrorists, however...the world's better off without. I can't understand anyone who thinks differently.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. We are the "terrorists". The people we are killing have done nothing to us. We are in their country.
Okay. Let's leave. Redeploy ALL our troops, from everywhere. I'm okay with that.

So why argue with me? Perceived politics?
Because I don't agree that the United States is a terrorist nation.

What did Syria do to us? What right did we have to kill innocent people there?
I know you don't accept this, but the United States military follows the Law of Armed Conflict. We don't kill non-combatants on purpose.

Our adversaries, especially in the Middle East, do not follow LOAC. They welcome civilian casualties on either side. They stand on a stack of bodies and the Western left blames America -- exactly as the Islamic terrorists wish. Leftists are easily manipulated, aren't they?

your "question"? your question seems to have been ----"has some Syrian been spitting on your sidewalk" ----the answer is NO. I have never been to Hawaii and would not be heartbroken if I never did get to go there. Did the bombing of Pearl Harbor have any effect on me? NOPE. Would it be a tragedy for me if Russia and Iran dominated all of the seaports of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean----NOPE. Would the reestablishment of the Ottoman caliphate
be a tragedy for me? Not at all. I have never been to London either----would massive bombing thereof bother me? ---not
really

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.

and many have followed and many more will continue to follow....For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

We have killed thousands of innocent people.
Odd...so has ISIS. The difference we try not to kill innocent people while ISIS targets them.

So why are you their de facto mouthpiece?

Trump had argued that we can not be the world police. Is he wrong?
The days of indiscriminate carpet-bombing are over. We like to use smart weapons now -- GPS-guided or laser-designated. Minimizes civilian casualties.

Hey, you know who likes to use dumb bombs that kill indiscriminately?

ISIS and other Islamic terrorists.

We pretend it "minimizes" the murder of women and children .

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

Germany declared war on us. Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen has not. Even though they most certainly would be justified in doing so.

The jihadists declared war on us....thus we are entitled to go wherever they are and get rid of them.....Bin Laden's Declaration of War on the United States, 1996

Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.

and many have followed and many more will continue to follow....For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

We sure reaped it on 9-11 and will again.

Forum List

Back