Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

Don't blame me...I did not vote democratic.

Tell it to all those who keep voting for democratic career politicians who enrich themselves at the expense of the hard working middle class. aka....biden, the clintons, etc.etc.

It's awful that people like yourself will allow thousands of innocent people die to further your politics.
Coming from what I bet is an abortion supporter, that means absolutely nothing.

I am pro-life. I am anti-death penalty. I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense and we are never defending ourselves in these wars. They did nothing to us.
Well, you're not a total loss, then.

Doesn't mean much from someone who has so little regard for the lives of others.
I believe some people, by their actions, give up their right to live. The unborn have done nothing and don't deserve to die.

Terrorists, however...the world's better off without. I can't understand anyone who thinks differently.

The ones Trump is going to deport?
Look, I know you're all heartbroken over your loss, but go be incoherent somewhere else.

Again, politics over people. Do you have a point?
Did you? Because it sure didn't look like you did.

I made my point. You understand I did.
Yeah, no. Who is Trump going to deport, and what does that have to do with bodecea's choice to be retardedly leftist than supporting her fellow troops?

I can't speak for others. I dont even know what they said.

As far as Trump and deporting veterans.

We Deport Veterans

It's awful that people like yourself will allow thousands of innocent people die to further your politics.

I am pro-life. I am anti-death penalty. I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense and we are never defending ourselves in these wars. They did nothing to us.

Doesn't mean much from someone who has so little regard for the lives of others.
I believe some people, by their actions, give up their right to live. The unborn have done nothing and don't deserve to die.

Terrorists, however...the world's better off without. I can't understand anyone who thinks differently.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. We are the "terrorists". The people we are killing have done nothing to us. We are in their country.

Look, I know you're all heartbroken over your loss, but go be incoherent somewhere else.

Again, politics over people. Do you have a point?
Did you? Because it sure didn't look like you did.

I made my point. You understand I did.
Yeah, no. Who is Trump going to deport, and what does that have to do with bodecea's choice to be retardedly leftist than supporting her fellow troops?

I can't speak for others. I dont even know what they said.

As far as Trump and deporting veterans.

We Deport Veterans
I agree; that's fucked up. The way I see it, you serve a minimum of three years,serve honorably, you should receive citizenship.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. We are the "terrorists". The people we are killing have done nothing to us. We are in their country.
Okay. Let's leave. Redeploy ALL our troops, from everywhere. I'm okay with that.

74279943_956790048022089_6806547948885770240_n_jpg-1139324.JPG
CRCs are SO confused.

Okay. Let's leave. Redeploy ALL our troops, from everywhere. I'm okay with that.

So why argue with me? Perceived politics?

Like the one before you, you did not answer my question. Why was that? What have we gained the last 20 years killing "leader" after "leader"?
Immense satisfaction.

But seriously, you don't think it's tremendously disruptive to these terrorist organizations to have their leaders
blown up? What world are you living in?

Next up....fat donnie brags about taking them out himself.
One more opportunity to support your fellow troops squandered.

Are you sure you ever served? Because it sure doesn't look like.

She was a trash hauler in the Navy. Probably got thrown out for munching the wrong carpet! It took me forever to figure out when she constantly referred to her wife, I thought she was a dude.

Are you saying you think radical jihadism is sane?

Replaced already..............and the beat goes one...........bankrupting our childrens future to chase boogeymen.

ISIS already has a new leader, but Baghdadi may not have been running the group anyway

A thousand mile journey begins with one single step....likewise we cannot eliminate all the jihadists immediately.....we take them down one by one or by tens by tens....as in whenever the opportunity arises....thus eventually they are decimated.

When one is taken out and then another assumes his role......then we take him out and so on and so forth....not rocket science.

If the plot against Hitler had been successful....would it have shortened the war?

Irregardless.....I am sure most would agree it would have been a good thing.

Likewise when we take down these leaders of jihadism.....it is a good thing.

It's been almost 20 years and not a single one of the people outside of very, very few ever did a single thing to us.

that's what people like you said about adolf hitler in 1940.

Godwin.

your citing of that which you have determined
is a natural law of space and time--FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE ---is childish.
If it looks like shit and smells like shit---it is shit. You forgot to add the usual "WARMONGER" libel

Like the one before you, you did not answer my question. Why was that? What have we gained the last 20 years killing "leader" after "leader"?
Immense satisfaction.

But seriously, you don't think it's tremendously disruptive to these terrorist organizations to have their leaders
blown up? What world are you living in?

How has it changed anything? There is already a new "Leader" today. As I've noted, we claim every little bit to have killed the "leader". It's been going on now for almost 20 years and to what end? You really think they will run out of "leaders"?

You don't think the government would lie to you? What did this "leader" do to us?

Replaced already..............and the beat goes one...........bankrupting our childrens future to chase boogeymen.

ISIS already has a new leader, but Baghdadi may not have been running the group anyway

A thousand mile journey begins with one single step....likewise we cannot eliminate all the jihadists immediately.....we take them down one by one or by tens by tens....as in whenever the opportunity arises....thus eventually they are decimated.

When one is taken out and then another assumes his role......then we take him out and so on and so forth....not rocket science.

If the plot against Hitler had been successful....would it have shortened the war?

It's been almost 20 years and not a single one of the people outside of very, very few ever did a single thing to us.

Godwin.

If it looks like shit and smells like shit---it is shit. You forgot to add the usual "WARMONGER" libel

Why not address my questions? Shouldn't we have these questions answered?

Godwin.

your "question"? your question seems to have been ----"has some Syrian been spitting on your sidewalk" ----the answer is NO. I have never been to Hawaii and would not be heartbroken if I never did get to go there. Did the bombing of Pearl Harbor have any effect on me? NOPE. Would it be a tragedy for me if Russia and Iran dominated all of the seaports of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean----NOPE. Would the reestablishment of the Ottoman caliphate
be a tragedy for me? Not at all. I have never been to London either----would massive bombing thereof bother me? ---not
really

Godwin.

your "question"? your question seems to have been ----"has some Syrian been spitting on your sidewalk" ----the answer is NO. I have never been to Hawaii and would not be heartbroken if I never did get to go there. Did the bombing of Pearl Harbor have any effect on me? NOPE. Would it be a tragedy for me if Russia and Iran dominated all of the seaports of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean----NOPE. Would the reestablishment of the Ottoman caliphate
be a tragedy for me? Not at all. I have never been to London either----would massive bombing thereof bother me? ---not
really

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

Godwin.

really

We can question the background of WWII but the Japanese attacked American's on an American Naval base on American territory.

If another country would attack Puerto Rico I would support actions in return. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc never did a thing to us. We attacked them in their countries.

We are the terrorists.

that was just pearl harbor. It was not even a state. And Germany and Italy had done NOTHING

Forum List

Back