Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

It's awful that people like yourself will allow thousands of innocent people die to further your politics.

Every major war we have been involved in was begun with a democrat in the white house.

I am NOT here to defend Democrats BUT Afghanistan and Iraq have been major wars.......going on 20 years now.

You don't know what a major war is....consider the casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan with all our other wars..................How many american deaths in afghanistan and Iraq - Google Search

Almost 20 years, and trillions of dollars wasted not to mention, innocent lives in Iraq are just as worthy.

Perhaps to you....I wouold not equate muslims with Americans in any way, shape or form.

Millions of Muslims are American's and Iraq was a secular nation until we screwed it up.

George Bush so loved now by the democrats did waste a lot of money....but money can be printed and we do it....lots of it all the time.

Over 425,000 Allied and German troops were killed, wounded or went missing during the Battle of Normandy. This figure includes over 209,000 Allied casualties, with nearly 37,000 dead amongst the ground forces and a further 16,714 deaths amongst the Allied air forces.

Now that my friend is what happens in a major war....and that was just one battle. Get real.

You can try and make all the excuses you want. None of them are legit.

Every major war we have been involved in was begun with a democrat in the white house.

I am NOT here to defend Democrats BUT Afghanistan and Iraq have been major wars.......going on 20 years now.

You don't know what a major war is....consider the casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan with all our other wars..................How many american deaths in afghanistan and Iraq - Google Search

Almost 20 years, and trillions of dollars wasted not to mention, innocent lives in Iraq are just as worthy.

Perhaps to you....I wouold not equate muslims with Americans in any way, shape or form.

Millions of Muslims are American's and Iraq was a secular nation until we screwed it up.

George Bush so loved now by the democrats did waste a lot of money....but money can be printed and we do it....lots of it all the time.

Over 425,000 Allied and German troops were killed, wounded or went missing during the Battle of Normandy. This figure includes over 209,000 Allied casualties, with nearly 37,000 dead amongst the ground forces and a further 16,714 deaths amongst the Allied air forces.

Now that my friend is what happens in a major war....and that was just one battle. Get real.

I do agree G. Bush made a big mistake invading Iraq...and so does President Trump.

I do agree G. Bush made a big mistake invading Iraq...and so does President Trump.

So what is the point in continuing all of this?

Continuing what?

Continuing what?

You understand the question. You just don't want to give the answer.

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg

It’s so nice having an American as president again. And a manly one at that.

Continuing what?
I

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate....now who said dat? hehheh

Continuing what?
I

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate....now who said dat? hehheh

A guy in a movie about resisting a corrupt authoritarian system.

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

------------

Osama died holding his wife in front of him as a shield. He was a coward also.

Muslim terrorists are just more radicalized versions of radical leftists. They simply say and do to your face what Democrats try to only do behind your back while claiming something else to your face. They are all cowards.

We kill the leader of this group or that group every couple months don't we?

Has it made any difference?

It's whack a mole.

And perpetual. The war on terror is endless.

It's not a war on terror. It's a war on saneness.

Are you saying you think radical jihadism is sane?

Replaced already..............and the beat goes one...........bankrupting our childrens future to chase boogeymen.

ISIS already has a new leader, but Baghdadi may not have been running the group anyway
Boy, THAT dude's nervous.

It's whack a mole.

And perpetual. The war on terror is endless.
Happy times for those with stock in the military-industrial complex. Wars pay.
"I sure am proud of our guys! An undeniable victory, a devastating blow to international terrorism!"

I'm beginning to see how your leftist retardery has completely overshadowed your military service. You're more loyal to men and women who hate the military than to the men and women you served with.

The ones Trump is going to deport?
Look, I know you're all heartbroken over your loss, but go be incoherent somewhere else.

Again, politics over people. Do you have a point?
Did you? Because it sure didn't look like you did.

what we need is a war on bullsh*t

~S~

I agree. I wonder when people are going to quit buying the B.S. that Washington is selling?

Don't blame me...I did not vote democratic.

Tell it to all those who keep voting for democratic career politicians who enrich themselves at the expense of the hard working middle class. aka....biden, the clintons, etc.etc.

It's awful that people like yourself will allow thousands of innocent people die to further your politics.
Coming from what I bet is an abortion supporter, that means absolutely nothing.

I am pro-life. I am anti-death penalty. I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense and we are never defending ourselves in these wars. They did nothing to us.
Well, you're not a total loss, then.

Happy times for those with stock in the military-industrial complex. Wars pay.
"I sure am proud of our guys! An undeniable victory, a devastating blow to international terrorism!"

I'm beginning to see how your leftist retardery has completely overshadowed your military service. You're more loyal to men and women who hate the military than to the men and women you served with.

Look, I know you're all heartbroken over your loss, but go be incoherent somewhere else.

I made my point. You understand I did.

I agree. I wonder when people are going to quit buying the B.S. that Washington is selling?

Don't blame me...I did not vote democratic.

Tell it to all those who keep voting for democratic career politicians who enrich themselves at the expense of the hard working middle class. aka....biden, the clintons, etc.etc.

Coming from what I bet is an abortion supporter, that means absolutely nothing.

I am pro-life. I am anti-death penalty. I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense and we are never defending ourselves in these wars. They did nothing to us.
Well, you're not a total loss, then.

Doesn't mean much from someone who has so little regard for the lives of others.

Dragging kids with him
Wake up libs, this is what they are. Children in cages(not) vs children in pieces.
Que?
The kids he dragged were in cages?
Sometimes you have to connect the dots your very own itty bitty self.

Moonglow couldn't connect two dots if they were a millimeter apart and he had a 3 inch paint brush!

That pretty much describes every left-leaning DNC Trump-bashing Tard on this forum.

I made my point. You understand I did.
Yeah, no. Who is Trump going to deport, and what does that have to do with bodecea's choice to be retardedly leftist than supporting her fellow troops?

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
Every time the puppet Great Douche lips are moving,
it’s like watching a toilet seat flop up and down because
ITS full of fresh turds! And it backflowing turds for Faux news DOPer consumption.
FFS! How childishly weak a leader the Great Bone Spur Douche is.

You a muzzie or a progtard?
Uh oh...she's trolling for action.

Forum List

Back