🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken: "Clinton Should MOVE ON"

Hillary is hurt and suffering so Franken decides its a great time to pile on...Not even Cheney was this mean to women

Why does Franken hate women?

The whole issue begs the question:

Is The Democrat Party a subsidiary of ISIS?

or.....and I kind of lean this way.....

Is ISIS a subsidiary of The Democrat Party?

I feel that way 'cause The Democrat Party is full of limo liberals who can easily fund the smaller, LESS violent movement.....
Well, Obama did finance, supply, arm, train, defend, and protect ISIS as well as allowed them to roll into Iraq without opposition to begin taking over territory / cities our military had already liberated...not to mention he helped take Libya away from Gaddafi and give it to Al Qaeda and ISIS as their own Safe Haven....

Comey didn't say she broke laws. This is just you spreading more fake news. Telling fake news because you probably don't know it's fake.
No, snowflake, he did. He stated in regards to the charge of 'Espionage' that she was too stupid to know she was doing it....and 'stupidity / ignorance of the law is NOT a legal defense'.

Comey ADMITTED Hillary COMMITTED ESPIONAGE then stated in HIS opinion she was ignorant to the fact that she was doing so. AGAIN - ignorance is no excuse for breaking laws.

Try again, snowflake...

Really? That's interesting. Well how do you feel about Trump using his personal cellphone to have conversations with other world leaders? The whole point about Hillary using a private email was that it wasn't secure. Well neither is Trumps personal cellphone.

So it's funny how you guys were so outraged about Hillary, but didn't mind that Powell did it, and now you don't care that Trump is doing it.

Trump shares personal cellphone number with world leaders and Twitter melts down

You right wingers are too stupid to see the hypocricy. I get that.
EVENTUALLY provide any evidence whatsoever to support one of your claims, and I will join you in your criticism of Trump.

Comey didn't say she broke laws. This is just you spreading more fake news. Telling fake news because you probably don't know it's fake.
No, snowflake, he did. He stated in regards to the charge of 'Espionage' that she was too stupid to know she was doing it....and 'stupidity / ignorance of the law is NOT a legal defense'.

Comey ADMITTED Hillary COMMITTED ESPIONAGE then stated in HIS opinion she was ignorant to the fact that she was doing so. AGAIN - ignorance is no excuse for breaking laws.

Try again, snowflake...

You are a liar. Comey never said espionage.

President Donald Trump has raised eyebrows among insiders for allegedly encouraging world leaders to call him on his cell phone -- rather than through official channels.

Although the decision to cut out the middle man might seem like an easy way to save time, he has sparked concern about the security and secrecy of his communications.

But the president's openness to deal directly with world leaders on a cell phone instead of a secure line has national security experts saying the calls are now vulnerable to eavesdropping.

Yes Hillary was stupid but that's because she's an old person who doesn't know technology. So what's Trump's excuse?

Try again, snowflake...

Really? That's interesting. Well how do you feel about Trump using his personal cellphone to have conversations with other world leaders? The whole point about Hillary using a private email was that it wasn't secure. Well neither is Trumps personal cellphone.

So it's funny how you guys were so outraged about Hillary, but didn't mind that Powell did it, and now you don't care that Trump is doing it.

Trump shares personal cellphone number with world leaders and Twitter melts down

EVENTUALLY provide any evidence whatsoever to support one of your claims, and I will join you in your criticism of Trump.

We don't have to worry about people hearing top secret stuff over Trump's phone conversations. He blurts out secrets like he has tarett syndrom. Only instead of cursing he blurts out secrets because he can't keep a secret. Or he brags about grabbing women's pussies. One of the two.

The whole issue begs the question:

Is The Democrat Party a subsidiary of ISIS?

or.....and I kind of lean this way.....

Is ISIS a subsidiary of The Democrat Party?

I feel that way 'cause The Democrat Party is full of limo liberals who can easily fund the smaller, LESS violent movement.....
Well, Obama did finance, supply, arm, train, defend, and protect ISIS as well as allowed them to roll into Iraq without opposition to begin taking over territory / cities our military had already liberated...not to mention he helped take Libya away from Gaddafi and give it to Al Qaeda and ISIS as their own Safe Haven....
Fake news

Try again, snowflake...

Sorry champ, Powell did not have a personal server, you may want to lean the difference between an email server and an email document.

You are a liar. Comey never said espionage
I never said he used the word 'espionage' during his testimony, DUMBASS. Comey stated that the reason he felt Hillary did not break THE law is because she was too stupid to know she was doing so.

One of the potential charges against Clinton involved 'Espionage'. I was giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt in inferring the only crime she could NOT have known she was committing and had no specific intent to commit, which I interpret as the ONE Comey was referring to, was 'Espionage'.

Hillary KNEW she was breaking the FOIA and Federal Records act because she intentionally withheld official documents she was legally required to turn over AFTER warning her State Department employees not to do what she was doing.

I also gave Hillary the benefit of the doubt in that she HAD to be intelligent enough to know that giving people who had no security clearances - like her MAID - access to highly classified information. If she did not know this she has to be the most ignorant / dumbest Presidential candidate in US history and dumbest Federal Employee / Ex-Politician to ever be given a security clearance.

You are a liar. Comey never said espionage
I never said he used the word 'espionage' during his testimony, DUMBASS. Comey stated that the reason he felt Hillary did not break THE law is because she was too stupid to know she was doing so.

One of the potential charges against Clinton involved 'Espionage'. I was giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt in inferring the only crime she could NOT have known she was committing and had no specific intent to commit, which I interpret as the ONE Comey was referring to, was 'Espionage'.

Hillary KNEW she was breaking the FOIA and Federal Records act because she intentionally withheld official documents she was legally required to turn over AFTER warning her State Department employees not to do what she was doing.

I also gave Hillary the benefit of the doubt in that she HAD to be intelligent enough to know that giving people who had no security clearances - like her MAID - access to highly classified information. If she did not know this she has to be the most ignorant / dumbest Presidential candidate in US history and dumbest Federal Employee / Ex-Politician to ever be given a security clearance.
Trumps using his personal cellphone fart face.

That would be the one that has been secured, encrypted, and authorized by the govt / security, right, snowflake?! Unlike Hillary's server....
Nope. His phone has not been secured, encrypted or authorized. Did you read the article I posted? National Security agents can't believe he's being so stupid. I can..

That would be the one that has been secured, encrypted, and authorized by the govt / security, right, snowflake?! Unlike Hillary's server....
Nope. His phone has not been secured, encrypted or authorized. Did you read the article I posted? National Security agents can't believe he's being so stupid. I can..
His communications are being monitored...his TWEETS aren't classified. :p

"Sen. Al Franken told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric Thursday that Hillary Clinton should “move on” from her failed presidential bid."

All the snowflakes should take heed to this advice as well.

Of course 'Stuart Smalley' said THIS, too:

"The Minnesota senator’s remarks come a day after Clinton told a tech conference she was unfairly targeted during the 2016 campaign, arguing the media paid more attention to her own personal scandals than reports of Russian interference in the election."

The EVIDENCE contradicts Franken's butt-hurt whine about Hillary Scandals:

'UN-FAIRLY TARGETED'?

Hillary was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes, that included 'Espionage', was allo3wed to remain in the race when no GOP candidate would have ever been allowed to do so under the same circumstances, and it turned out she WAS guilty of breaking the law.

Unlike the case with Trump accusations, according to FBI testimony, there is actual evidence Hillary was / is guilty.

Take Franken's advice, Hillary - MOVE ON! GO away, you corrupt, 2-time loser!

Franken: Clinton should ‘move on’ from election loss

Dems open a new front on their War on Women

To be fair, Bill's wife did throw the DNC under the bus on her Conspiracy Tour yesterday, so....this simply looks like another episode in their circular firing squad drama.

Yea, so lock Trump up

Evidence of Trump's effort to obstruct justice continues to emerge. Lock HIM up?

And start with Michael Flynn

5 Possible Reasons Why Michael Flynn Is Now Turning Over Documents

'Possible reasons...'

The problem is, snowflake, that the FBI already testified Hillary broke laws. All snowflakes have on Trump are un0substantiated accusations - no evidence. To date no indictment of Flynn has been filed because there is no evidence of criminal activity. NO EVIDENCE.

Nice try, snowflake.

Comedy said that Hillary's acts were unlawful without intent and that normally, Americans would be indicted for the same actions but in Hillary's case, he and his team were choosing not to.

Not only should she move on she should retire from politics and not be involved with the Democrat Party. She is too polarizing to help the party.

Her behavior right now is just embarressing and disappointing. Too much a sense of "entitlement" going on.

Not only should she move on she should retire from politics and not be involved with the Democrat Party. She is too polarizing to help the party.

I'm no fan of the Dems, for that matter I'm no fan of the GOP either, but she does her the Dem brand at this point for sure.

Her behavior right now is just embarressing and disappointing. Too much a sense of "entitlement" going on.

Yes I mean she is a negative distraction. Lying Donald is running around like a chicken with its head cut off and she keeps demanding the spotlight be taken off of him and put on her.

Just go into hiding for a year.

Forum List

Back