🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken: "Clinton Should MOVE ON"

Hillary will still champion liberal causes.

Hillary has NEVER championed Liberal - or any other type - causes other than her own. :p
Healthcare and climate
FOR PROFIT. Her influence and the profit she sought from doing so was her motivation. The Clintons are and always have been 'mercenary' in their loyalties and actions. This is why the Clinton Foundation / Hillary was / IS under FBI investigation for Influence Peddling during the election.

"Sen. Al Franken told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric Thursday that Hillary Clinton should “move on” from her failed presidential bid."

All the snowflakes should take heed to this advice as well.

Of course 'Stuart Smalley' said THIS, too:

"The Minnesota senator’s remarks come a day after Clinton told a tech conference she was unfairly targeted during the 2016 campaign, arguing the media paid more attention to her own personal scandals than reports of Russian interference in the election."

The EVIDENCE contradicts Franken's butt-hurt whine about Hillary Scandals:

'UN-FAIRLY TARGETED'?

Hillary was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes, that included 'Espionage', was allo3wed to remain in the race when no GOP candidate would have ever been allowed to do so under the same circumstances, and it turned out she WAS guilty of breaking the law.

Unlike the case with Trump accusations, according to FBI testimony, there is actual evidence Hillary was / is guilty.

Take Franken's advice, Hillary - MOVE ON! GO away, you corrupt, 2-time loser!

Franken: Clinton should ‘move on’ from election loss

Hillary will still champion liberal causes. She may even become a Senator again. Who could she challenge. ANYONE in the Senate? Of course she could. No one would like to run against her. She did win the popular vote. Think about that. More Americans voted for Hillary than Trump. Same thing happened with GW Bush.

The system is rigged. Trumps right.

Yup, it was rigged over 200 years ago. Darn those time traveling forefathers!

Back then they only let land owners vote. And no blacks or women. So yes, the system has always been rigged.

And today, all adults without a felony record can vote. We've had a black president, and a woman came very close to being elected.

Yet Hillary still lost.

Black people are so stupid. Their parents and grandparents fought for the right and now their kids don't vote. They get what they deserve. So do poor white Americans when the Republicans fuck them again.

I would look forward to the "I told you so" but there is no "I told you so" with Republicans. They never admit fault or wrong doing. Did Bush cause the Great Recession? No. Did he lie us into Iraq? No.

When the truth is yes yes.

I don't think the shady Trump administration wants to set precedence on locking up previous administrations. His sons will be in jail.

On the contrary, it would greatly benefit him and the nation to jail criminal politicians / federal employees, past or current, to end the cycle of them getting away with it and continuing to commit crimes based on the belief they will get away with it, even if caught.

"Sen. Al Franken told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric Thursday that Hillary Clinton should “move on” from her failed presidential bid."

All the snowflakes should take heed to this advice as well.

Of course 'Stuart Smalley' said THIS, too:

"The Minnesota senator’s remarks come a day after Clinton told a tech conference she was unfairly targeted during the 2016 campaign, arguing the media paid more attention to her own personal scandals than reports of Russian interference in the election."

The EVIDENCE contradicts Franken's butt-hurt whine about Hillary Scandals:

'UN-FAIRLY TARGETED'?

Hillary was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes, that included 'Espionage', was allo3wed to remain in the race when no GOP candidate would have ever been allowed to do so under the same circumstances, and it turned out she WAS guilty of breaking the law.

Unlike the case with Trump accusations, according to FBI testimony, there is actual evidence Hillary was / is guilty.

Take Franken's advice, Hillary - MOVE ON! GO away, you corrupt, 2-time loser!

Franken: Clinton should ‘move on’ from election loss

Hillary will still champion liberal causes. She may even become a Senator again. Who could she challenge. ANYONE in the Senate? Of course she could. No one would like to run against her. She did win the popular vote. Think about that. More Americans voted for Hillary than Trump. Same thing happened with GW Bush.

Back then they only let land owners vote. And no blacks or women. So yes, the system has always been rigged.

And today, all adults without a felony record can vote. We've had a black president, and a woman came very close to being elected.

Yet Hillary still lost.

Black people are so stupid. Their parents and grandparents fought for the right and now their kids don't vote. They get what they deserve. So do poor white Americans when the Republicans fuck them again.

I would look forward to the "I told you so" but there is no "I told you so" with Republicans. They never admit fault or wrong doing. Did Bush cause the Great Recession? No. Did he lie us into Iraq? No.

Hillary lost and should be shuffled off the stage.

Hillary has NEVER championed Liberal - or any other type - causes other than her own. :p
Healthcare and climate
FOR PROFIT. Her influence and the profit she sought from doing so was her motivation. The Clintons are and always have been 'mercenary' in their loyalties and actions. This is why the Clinton Foundation / Hillary was / IS under FBI investigation for Influence Peddling during the election.
Nonsense. And the truth is, TRUMP Foundation was proven to be a fraud/sham charity but the Clinton foundation helps people all over the world.

Do you care? Of course not. You just keep peddling fake news.

Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots'

Read more: Hillary: Trump colluded with Russia to create fake news | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is True Russia flooded the USA and Facebook with fake news all with the purpose of helping Trump.

We may not be able to prove Trump and his team coordinated with Russia but I think we all know.

So keep investigating the Clinton Foundation you retard.

Yet Hillary still lost.

As long as people want to hear what she has to say. I do. And hey, if we have to hear from Chaney every once in awhile you will have to deal with the Clinton's and Obama's who are very young and will be around long after Trump is dead.

kathy-griffin-bloody-donald-trump-beheaded-tmz-600.png

Healthcare and climate
Nonsense. And the truth is, TRUMP Foundation was proven to be a fraud/sham charity but the Clinton foundation helps people all over the world.

Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots'

Read more: Hillary: Trump colluded with Russia to create fake news | Daily Mail Online

It is True Russia flooded the USA and Facebook with fake news all with the purpose of helping Trump.

We may not be able to prove Trump and his team coordinated with Russia but I think we all know.

The Clinton Foundation should be investigated. What, did you think it's just coincidence that donations dried up when Hillary stopped having influence to peddle?

I don't think the shady Trump administration wants to set precedence on locking up previous administrations. His sons will be in jail.

On the contrary, it would greatly benefit him and the nation to jail criminal politicians / federal employees, past or current, to end the cycle of them getting away with it and continuing to commit crimes based on the belief they will get away with it, even if caught.
Yea, so lock Trump up

Evidence of Trump's effort to obstruct justice continues to emerge. Lock HIM up?

And start with Michael Flynn

5 Possible Reasons Why Michael Flynn Is Now Turning Over Documents

Yet Hillary still lost.

As long as people want to hear what she has to say. I do. And hey, if we have to hear from Chaney every once in awhile you will have to deal with the Clinton's and Obama's who are very young and will be around long after Trump is dead.

kathy-griffin-bloody-donald-trump-beheaded-tmz-600.png
Such is the level of liberal discourse. When all else fails, cut off someone's head.

Yea, so lock Trump up

Evidence of Trump's effort to obstruct justice continues to emerge. Lock HIM up?

'Possible reasons...'

The problem is, snowflake, that the FBI already testified Hillary broke laws. All snowflakes have on Trump are un0substantiated accusations - no evidence. To date no indictment of Flynn has been filed because there is no evidence of criminal activity. NO EVIDENCE.

Nice try, snowflake.

She was right.

What's funny, remember how Republicans thought Bush was the greatest thing since thinly sliced White bread?

Now, they won't let him come to their presidential conventions because they don't want America to remember what an unmitigated disaster he was. They will be even more embarrassed by Trump. Republicans are piling up such a bunch of losers, they won't be able to hide from.

The good thing is it looks like the GOP is motivating Democrats to vote. We shall see.

Healthcare and climate

Good for you, hopefully you are still sending Hillary lots of money...so she can contribute 10% of that money to the resistance.

Yea, so lock Trump up

'Possible reasons...'

The problem is, snowflake, that the FBI already testified Hillary broke laws. All snowflakes have on Trump are un0substantiated accusations - no evidence. To date no indictment of Flynn has been filed because there is no evidence of criminal activity. NO EVIDENCE.

Nice try, snowflake.
Comey didn't say she broke laws. This is just you spreading more fake news. Telling fake news because you probably don't know it's fake.

Comey didn't say she broke laws. This is just you spreading more fake news. Telling fake news because you probably don't know it's fake.
No, snowflake, he did. He stated in regards to the charge of 'Espionage' that she was too stupid to know she was doing it....and 'stupidity / ignorance of the law is NOT a legal defense'.

Comey ADMITTED Hillary COMMITTED ESPIONAGE then stated in HIS opinion she was ignorant to the fact that she was doing so. AGAIN - ignorance is no excuse for breaking laws.

Try again, snowflake...

Healthcare and climate

Good for you, hopefully you are still sending Hillary lots of money...so she can contribute 10% of that money to the resistance.

Nah. Just waiting for the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Nah. Just waiting for the 2018 and 2020 elections.
More opportunities for the Democrats to add to their 1,000+ election losses and back-to-back historic, record-setting election losses..

:p

The whole issue begs the question:

Is The Democrat Party a subsidiary of ISIS?

or.....and I kind of lean this way.....

Is ISIS a subsidiary of The Democrat Party?

I feel that way 'cause The Democrat Party is full of limo liberals who can easily fund the smaller, LESS violent movement.....

No, snowflake, he did. He stated in regards to the charge of 'Espionage' that she was too stupid to know she was doing it....and 'stupidity / ignorance of the law is NOT a legal defense'.

Comey ADMITTED Hillary COMMITTED ESPIONAGE then stated in HIS opinion she was ignorant to the fact that she was doing so. AGAIN - ignorance is no excuse for breaking laws.

Try again, snowflake...

Really? That's interesting. Well how do you feel about Trump using his personal cellphone to have conversations with other world leaders? The whole point about Hillary using a private email was that it wasn't secure. Well neither is Trumps personal cellphone.

So it's funny how you guys were so outraged about Hillary, but didn't mind that Powell did it, and now you don't care that Trump is doing it.

Trump shares personal cellphone number with world leaders and Twitter melts down

You right wingers are too stupid to see the hypocricy. I get that.

Forum List

Back