🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Gore Endorses a Penguin for Congress

cereal.jpg

Algore Loses It – Endorses a Fictional Bird for Office

Former Vice President Al Gore has always been a bit of an odd duck. His awkwardness and inability to connect with, well, normal people is one of the reasons he lost the 2000 presidential election — and that loss seemed to push him even further off kilter.

And here’s his endorsement:

I just wanted to take a minute to help spread the word about a certain young candidate running for Congress,” Gore declared with almost no hint of emotion. “She’s smart, tenacious, and she’s running to create a healthier world for us all. …

She’s passionate about this planet, and any candidate with that priority has my complete support. That’s why today I’m proud to officially endorse Earth for Congress.”

We should probably reiterate that Earth is the name of a fictional penguin. The bird has a bizarre website, intended to look like a real campaign page, where the penguin gives a political speech and pushes a far-left environmental agenda.

If you can stop laughing, there’s more @ Al Gore Finally Loses It, Officially Endorses a Bird for Congress

Forum List

Back