Al Gore proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Global Warming is real!!!

The deniers were predicting an ice age. That's an interesting take.

So, I take it your masters didn't inform you that it was the deniers predicting an ice age, and that the scientists were predicting warming.

Thus, you had no way of knowing it. If the cult doesn't feed it to you, you don't know it.

I don't think we are predicting anything will happen. You spazzes do though, we're all going to die right?

Calm down, little cultist. Nobody is dying today.

What have the climate change nut bag scientists got right in 40 years?

Everything. Especially temperature predictions. The models have been very good.

Other than cashing government checks, they are experts at that.

Given how all the data says your cult is lying, I can understand why you have to declare all the data is a big conspiracy against you. That's why it's so good to be on the rational side. We "win" just by pointing at the facts.

We're not in an ice age like they predicted,

Your heroes predicted that. The scientists predicted warming, and were right. You making up stories about the scientists only makes you look bad.

We aren't under water like they predicted and the ocean isn't flooding in on us all like they predicted.

Nobody predicted that. I'm seeing a pattern here, of you just making crap up.

What did they get right?

Everything. You still haven't shown anything they got wrong.

I'm laughing at you for not only believing this shit but being so damn dramatic about it.

You've been played, little cultist. The longer you remain in the cult, the harder it will be to leave. I suggest you slip away into the jungle now, before they roll out the koolaid vat.

Woman-looking-at-summit-678x263.jpg
We do have seasonal changes you know... LOL

I remember back to when an ice age was going to cover all of our farm land. That was supposed to happen about 30 years ago.

Yes, all the denier frootloops have been predicting that ice age for 40 years running now. That ice age never gets here, but denier cultists all still kiss the butts of the men who predicted it. The whole denier cult still believes that ice age will arrive soon. That's why everyone correctly defines them as cult retards. No matter how hot it gets, deniers still have unshakable faith that their holy ice age will arrive.

In contrast, the scientists have been predicting warming that whole time. Mainstream science has credibility because it's been getting everything right for 40 years straight now.

If your denier loser cult wants the same credibility, you have to stop failing at everything. Crying about how unfair it is that everyone is laughing at you will not get you credibility, so you may want to stop using that tactic.
/---- It was you leftards that predicted the next ice age in the 1970s. We denied that as well. You were so embarrassed you switched to Global Warming. So stop rewriting history.
TimeMagCoolingCovers.jpg

/---- It was you leftards that predicted the next ice age in the 1970s.

Nice retreat. First it was "scientists", but even you knew a lie that big wouldn't fly, so you changed it to "leftards". You just admitted I was right. The scientists were almost all predicting warming, and the deniers were and still are predicting an ice age.

We denied that as well. You were so embarrassed you switched to Global Warming. So stop rewriting history.

Desperate enough to use magazine covers now? For shame.

First, you're stupid enough to claim Time Magazine represents some kind of scientific opinion.

Second, you misrepresented the magazine covers. To your credit, you used actual covers, instead of the outright forgeries that most deniers use. You just showed two covers that talked about the 1973 Energy Crisis and 1979 spiking fuel prices. Neither had anything to do with climate.

Yes, there's no way you could have known that. Fact checking is for dirty liberals, and you're a loyal conservative who takes pride in never questioning what your leaders tell you.

/---- It was you leftards that predicted the next ice age in the 1970s.

Nice retreat. First it was "scientists", but even you knew a lie that big wouldn't fly, so you changed it to "leftards". You just admitted I was right. The scientists were almost all predicting warming, and the deniers were and still are predicting an ice age.

We denied that as well. You were so embarrassed you switched to Global Warming. So stop rewriting history.

Desperate enough to use magazine covers now? For shame.

First, you're stupid enough to claim Time Magazine represents some kind of scientific opinion.

Second, you misrepresented the magazine covers. To your credit, you used actual covers, instead of the outright forgeries that most deniers use. You just showed two covers that talked about the 1973 Energy Crisis and 1979 spiking fuel prices. Neither had anything to do with climate.

Yes, there's no way you could have know that. Fact checking is for dirty liberals, and you're a loyal conservative who takes pride in never questioning what your leaders tell you.
/---- Listen you tool. I was in my twenties during the 1970s. Global cooling was all over the news and TV specials. Don't tell me what I saw and didn't see. The libtards were pushing Global Cooling as the end of the earth. Deny it all you want but I know what I saw and heard.

/---- Listen you tool. I was in my twenties during the 1970s. Global cooling was all over the news and TV specials. Don't tell me what I saw and didn't see. The libtards were pushing Global Cooling as the end of the earth. Deny it all you want but I know what I saw and heard.

Oh,. you're just stupid. Why didn't you say so at the start? You could have saved everyone a lot of time.

I can see why you say such stupid things. You instantly believe everything you see on TV to be objective reality. Hence, you stupidly believed that a story you saw on the TV represented the scientific opinion.

So, do you believe in Aliens too? After all, they're on the TV a lot.

Oh,. you're just stupid. Why didn't you say so at the start? You could have saved everyone a lot of time.

I can see why you say such stupid things. You instantly believe everything you see on TV to be objective reality. Hence, you stupidly believed that a story you saw on the TV represented the scientific opinion.

So, do you believe in Aliens too? After all, they're on the TV a lot.
/---- You're not making your case by calling me stupid. This should make you crap your panties:
1978 : Government Experts Said No End In Sight To Global Cooling – Polar Vortex Increasing
1978 : Government Experts Said No End In Sight To Global Cooling – Polar Vortex Increasing
Posted on May 8, 2014by stevengoddard
In 1978, government experts said the exact opposite of everything government experts say now.

LEFT needs to chill (no pun intended),
we have and will still always seek to reduce emissions and utilize new technologies to improve our efficiency in doing so, through industry and residential pressure and or self environmental awareness without needing a
French Accord or any foreign pact in doing so. Without restrictive pressures we can choose to allow failing industries not be pressured to even survive, because they are spending tight margins or have non existing profits, on regulation procedures and equipment that bring those industries into the red and worse bankruptcy.
When their industry turns back up they can afford to update to such efficiency ratings.
Industries like pulp mills, paper mills, steel mills etc have crashed local economies as the towns main employers declare closing of mills due to bankruptcy due to stiff regulations and the cost of the procedures and red tape inspections etc that they endure.
We are and will naturally do our part in conservation and clean air initiatives, but without outsiders destroying our industries and towns while other countries are the real culprits of polution out of control.
Leftists try to make the narrative like we'll be going back to Pittsburgh smog days of the 40-60's. We have come a long way and will continue to improve our environment whether we believe in global warming or not, nothing is changed. CHILL OUT!
Don't believe the propaganda.

Last edited:
- You're not making your case by calling me stupid. This should make you crap your panties:

Yes, Dr. Kukla and Dr. Bryson predicted cooling.

Both were hardcore global warming deniers. Thanks for confirming my point there. It's always been just deniers screaming about the upcoming ice age.

You should understand that you're not the first cultist to peddle your myths here. You're not going to come up with anything that hasn't been debunked many times before.

Mount Kilimanjaro's shrinking glacier is complicated and not due to just global warming. However, this does not mean the Earth is not warming. There is ample evidence that Earth's average temperature has increased in the past 100 years and the decline of mid- and high-latitude glaciers is a major piece of evidence.
Climate Myth...
Mt. Kilimanjaro's ice loss is due to land use
'Gore claims the snowcap atop Africa's Mt. Kilimanjaro is shrinking and that global warming is to blame. Yet according to the November 2003 issue of Nature magazine, "Although it's tempting to blame the ice loss on global warming, researchers think deforestation of the mountain's foothills is the more likely culprit. Without the forests' humidity, previously moisture-laden winds blew dry. No longer replenished with water, the ice is evaporating in the strong equatorial sunshine."' (James Taylor)

Indeed deforestation seems to be causing Mount Kilimanjaro's shrinking glacier so Gore got this wrong. But Philip Mote, author of the study in Nature, puts it in perspective: "The fact that the loss of ice on Mount Kilimanjaro cannot be used as proof of global warming does not mean that the Earth is not warming. There is ample and conclusive evidence that Earth's average temperature has increased in the past 100 years, and the decline of mid- and high-latitude glaciers is a major piece of evidence."

The earth warms and cools......we have nothing to do with it...
or the earth will have nothing to do with us.

- You're not making your case by calling me stupid. This should make you crap your panties:

Yes, Dr. Kukla and Dr. Bryson predicted cooling.

Both were hardcore global warming deniers. Thanks for confirming my point there. It's always been just deniers screaming about the upcoming ice age.

You should understand that you're not the first cultist to peddle your myths here. You're not going to come up with anything that hasn't been debunked many times before.
/---- Yeah and anyone who shines a light on your scam is a denier. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mount Kilimanjaro's shrinking glacier is complicated and not due to just global warming. However, this does not mean the Earth is not warming. There is ample evidence that Earth's average temperature has increased in the past 100 years and the decline of mid- and high-latitude glaciers is a major piece of evidence.
Climate Myth...
Mt. Kilimanjaro's ice loss is due to land use
'Gore claims the snowcap atop Africa's Mt. Kilimanjaro is shrinking and that global warming is to blame. Yet according to the November 2003 issue of Nature magazine, "Although it's tempting to blame the ice loss on global warming, researchers think deforestation of the mountain's foothills is the more likely culprit. Without the forests' humidity, previously moisture-laden winds blew dry. No longer replenished with water, the ice is evaporating in the strong equatorial sunshine."' (James Taylor)

Indeed deforestation seems to be causing Mount Kilimanjaro's shrinking glacier so Gore got this wrong. But Philip Mote, author of the study in Nature, puts it in perspective: "The fact that the loss of ice on Mount Kilimanjaro cannot be used as proof of global warming does not mean that the Earth is not warming. There is ample and conclusive evidence that Earth's average temperature has increased in the past 100 years, and the decline of mid- and high-latitude glaciers is a major piece of evidence."

The earth warms and cools......we have nothing to do with it...
or the earth will have nothing to do with us.
/---- It's a big rock with water.
Sky-is-falling-news-headline.jpg

And ps.....every one of the alarmist k00ks in here got on board with every one of Gore's stoopid predictions. Suckers........years later, look like gonads but they now say they never got on board with the Gore stuff.

OK :bye1::bye1::eusa_dance:

I don't have the link but I remember a story being pushed by the global warming proponents about a year or so back that the ice sheet on a dormant volcano in Antarctica was melting and they held a press conference as this was proof of global warming.

Unfortunately for them, another press conference was being held almost at the same time by vulcanologists to report that the same volcano was no longer dormant and the heat moving upward was melting the ice and snow on the volcano.

lmao....and every time these bozo's call a big climate change rally somewhere in the country, we get a blizzard!! It really is pretty hysterical how many times this happens!:coffee:

Forum List

Back