Al-Qaeda Pin-Up Girl

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay, THIS is what we're up against girls! I just love those boots :dev2:

b825df5f2e601a77fe3f4eaf9d823692.jpg

View attachment 60948
That's not much worse than these Harry Potter Dementors... oops I mean God fearing Islamic women

736298-burqa.jpg

Hey they look like Islam's entry to the next Miss World! I don't know about you, but I think.....the one in the middle is the best looking, I mean, she's SUPERMODEL material....quick someone call the Christian Dior HQ!

View attachment 60948
That's not much worse than these Harry Potter Dementors... oops I mean God fearing Islamic women

736298-burqa.jpg

Hey they look like Islam's entry to the next Miss World! I don't know about you, but I think.....the one in the middle is the best looking, I mean, she's SUPERMODEL material....quick someone call the Christian Dior HQ!
I like the built-in mosquito screens.

View attachment 60948

736298-burqa.jpg

Yes I'm getting one myself!

View attachment 60948

736298-burqa.jpg

Is that the explanation?

Forum List

Back