Al Qaeda video shows terror conference, fiery speech

Silly-Sally there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.

Which is about 25% of the population of the planet.

We muslims are well aware of the destructive nature of Israel.

So I am not unique in my outlook towards Israel. ... :cool:

Silly-Sally there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.

Which is about 25% of the population of the planet.

We muslims are well aware of the destructive nature of Israel.

So I am not unique in my outlook towards Israel. ... :cool:

Get help. It is available to you.

Now, how about you telling us something about what is happening in the Middle East since you can't resist coming to this forum and posting your usual nonsense. What's happening in Yemen? What's happening in Saudi Arabia? What's happen in the Emirates? These are in the Middle East, and as a good Muslim convert, you must be keeping up with the news when it concerns your fellow Sunnis.
Israel is also in the Middle East and causes 99% of the problems in the area.

So I will continue to focus on Israel. ... :cool:

This must be the way Muslim converts conduct their Internet Jihad -- only focus on Israel while their newly adopted brethren are busy murdering people all over the Muslim world. The bodies are piling up in the Middle East -- both innocent Muslims and Christians -- and all the Muslim convert wants to focus on is Israel.

Why do so many brain dead American citizens think that loyalty to Israel is somehow patriotic?

Is not our 51 state and is not mentioned in the US Constitution as a nation we must defend. .. :cool:

Why do so many brain dead American citizens think that loyalty to Israel is somehow patriotic?

Is not our 51 state and is not mentioned in the US Constitution as a nation we must defend. .. :cool:

It's cool though, isn't it?
Actually it's treasonous and against the Constitution.

Plus, it costs the US taxpayers a lot of money to continually defend a foreign nation. .. :doubt:

It's cool though, isn't it?
Actually it's treasonous and against the Constitution.

Plus, it costs the US taxpayers a lot of money to continually defend a foreign nation. .. :doubt:

Pretty cool in my eyes though. :D:D:D

America's love affair for the apartheid state of Israel is slowly changing.

Many liberals and young people are not infatuated with Israel like the older generation. And call into question our countries support of a fascist religious nation.

Plus, the muslim population in the US is continually growing; and harbors great antipathy towards zionist Israel.

So as the American politicians become aware of this changing demographic and growing voting block.

Support for Israel will greatly subside with each passing year. ... :cool:

Many liberals and young people are not infatuated with Israel like the older generation. And call into question our countries support of a fascist religious nation.

Plus, the muslim population in the US is continually growing; and harbors great antipathy towards zionist Israel.

So as the American politicians become aware of this changing demographic and growing voting block.

Strange, because Gallup polls show support for Israel within the US is increasing. True story.

Strange, because Gallup polls show support for Israel within the US is increasing. True story.

If anything, when Americans read about how the Muslims have no problems killing their own people along with Christians in the Middle East, they realize what Israel has gone through with those Muslims always trying to destroy her.

Gallop Polls are in reality just polls......and have real no bearing on the future. ... :cool:

Nothing is really stopping you from walking around Boston and asking your fellow citizens what they think about what is going on in the Middle East, especially Syria where so many innocents have been killed. In fact, next Sunday why not question people coming out of an Armenian Orthodox Church, a Coptic Church, and an Assyrian Church about what is happening to their co-religionists in the Middle East?

Gallop Polls are in reality just polls......and have real no bearing on the future. ... :cool:

Nothing is really stopping you from walking around Boston and asking your fellow citizens what they think about what is going on in the Middle East, especially Syria where so many innocents have been killed. In fact, next Sunday why not question people coming out of an Armenian Orthodox Church, a Coptic Church, and an Assyrian Church about what is happening to their co-religionists in the Middle East?
No need to do that Silly-Sally.

I know many Syrian muslims and they have told me what is going on in their country. .. :cool:

No need to do that Silly-Sally.

I know many Syrian muslims and they have told me what is going on in their country. .. :cool:

Why not speak to Christians who have their roots not only in Syria, but also in the other Middle East countries? Let them tell you what they hear from their relatives and former acquaintances over in these countries. By the way, if anyone is being silly, it is you, Sunni Man. However, if it gives you a cheap trill by calling me silly, by all mean continue, I wouldn't want to keep you from this cheap trill.

Why not speak to Christians who have their roots not only in Syria, but also in the other Middle East countries? Let them tell you what they hear from their relatives and former acquaintances over in these countries.
I really don't care what happens to the Christians in the Middle East.

It's not my problem......... :cool:

Why not speak to Christians who have their roots not only in Syria, but also in the other Middle East countries? Let them tell you what they hear from their relatives and former acquaintances over in these countries.

So, American Christians are a problem for you?

I guess this is the thinking of Muslim converts even though they were brought up here in America where people have freedom of religion and can practice their beliefs in peace. I find his statement very, very sad.

All polls strive to be a snapshot in time of a representative group on a particular question or questions.

A look into a window or a mirror.

Obviously, you do not like what you see, Sunni man.

:badgrin:

I guess this is the thinking of Muslim converts even though they were brought up here in America where people have freedom of religion and can practice their beliefs in peace. I find his statement very, very sad.

To many Muslims, even those born and raised in the West, Islam trumps patriotism.

That's why we can't assume even assimilated Muslims are moderate.

Forum List

Back