Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Al-Qaeda's brutal tactics in Syria forces out moderates
By Lina Sinjab BBC News, Gaziantep
26 November 2013

"I was handcuffed, blindfolded when I was taken to their base. Like the six other detainees with me, we were whipped 70 times every day."

"We were mostly accused of setting up 'Sahwa' - Awakening Councils - against the state."

Mohammed's horrific tale of torture from Syria might not sound that unusual if the "state" his captors' were referring to was the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

But they were from the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), an al-Qaeda affiliate that has become an equally feared force in rebel-held areas.

To read the article in its entirety, go to:

BBC News - Al-Qaeda's brutal tactics in Syria forces out moderates

And Sunni Man claimed I was enmored with him!!! Sunni Man feels he has to put his ridiculous two cents into every article I post. Sunni Man, is anyone stopping you from joining your Sunni pals in Al Qaeda in their fight for Syria? There are others in the U.S. who are joining up with them, so why not you?

And Sunni Man claimed I was enmored with him!!!
Everyone here knows that you are......so there is no use in hiding it. .... :cool:

Maybe everone is under the impression that you are a single guy who is looking for some available woman on these forums who will be happy to convert to Islam for you. Of course Sunni Man has nothing to say about his fellow Islamists who are trying to take over Syria. All those innocent people dead, and he doesn't seem to care.

Maybe everone is under the impression that you are a single guy who is looking for some available woman on these forums who will be happy to convert to Islam for you.
Sorry to disappoint you Sally but I am not currently looking a 3rd wife.

Although, I will keep you in mind if I decide to fill the position. . :cool:

Maybe everone is under the impression that you are a single guy who is looking for some available woman on these forums who will be happy to convert to Islam for you.

You were married twice ?

You were married twice ?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was never married. However, he can always go to some Muslim dating site and find a woman there. Actually, Toastman, there have been people who have used forums as a sort of site looking for someone. One woman used to write me that she loved so and so poster, and then later on she would write that another poster should be in prison, but then she told me she loved him. I remember when two women were fighting over some male poster. A doctor who used to post once told me that some woman poster did tell him that she was on the message board to find a guy, and he told her there were better places to look.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back