al sharpton trying to get rid of no knock warrents

In the video, cops killed him 9 seconds after breaking down the door, and the video shows he only had one or two seconds after his head wasn't covered with the blanket, and he could see who his attackers were, before he was dead. That was murder
He had a weapon in his hand. Even a legal weapon is a threat to the officer. I’d have shot him the instant I saw the weapon. As a civilian I get that right. Police officers should have it as well.

But there are some very sound reasons for no knock warrants too. There is not likely to be a one size fits all solution.
My neighbor mowing his grass at sunup could be seen as a sound reason for killing him, but it doesn't override the sound reasons for not killing him. Innocent people sometimes die in no nock warrants. That overrides any supposed reason to justify them.

Wow. That’s particularly fascist. You’d give the government the authority to execute people without a trial.
I’m an Authoritarian. I’ve never claimed otherwise. I’d give the Government a right to execute without a warrant if I felt the Government was a proper one.

BULLDOG so you want unarmed blacks to be able to just beat the hell out of cops? the police should never use their pistols? make the odds even?
Sorry. you have used up your stupid remark quota for today, so I'll ignore you for now. Try again tomorrow.

My neighbor mowing his grass at sunup could be seen as a sound reason for killing him, but it doesn't override the sound reasons for not killing him. Innocent people sometimes die in no nock warrants. That overrides any supposed reason to justify them.
That analogy to your neighbor mowing is idiotic.

Putting that aside (as it should be), you’re wrong for a lot of reasons. Sometimes innocent people die in a wide array of emergency police response situations. Friendly fire. Accident. Etc. That fact is hardly a reason to argue that cops shouldn’t carry firearms ever.

Similarly, that there are dangers inherent is no knock warrants is no valid basis to universally eliminate no knock warrants. Your contention is absurd.

More innocent people dying every day in Black neighborhoods than by no knock warrants. You guys never get your priorities in order. Why can't you ever get the guts to take on the real problem?

He had a weapon in his hand. Even a legal weapon is a threat to the officer. I’d have shot him the instant I saw the weapon. As a civilian I get that right. Police officers should have it as well.
He had the weapon in his hand when they broke down the door. The video shows it under the blanket with him. What if you were cleaning your gun when they broke in on you? Should they kill you because you had it in your hand?

He had the weapon in his hand when they broke down the door. The video shows it under the blanket with him. What if you were cleaning your gun when they broke in on you? Should they kill you because you had it in your hand?
You must be under the delusion that the cops didn't know this thug was a threat. Why do you think no knock warrants are issued?

That analogy to your neighbor mowing is idiotic.

Putting that aside (as it should be), you’re wrong for a lot of reasons. Sometimes innocent people die in a wide array of emergency police response situations. Friendly fire. Accident. Etc. That fact is hardly a reason to argue that cops shouldn’t carry firearms ever.

Similarly, that there are dangers inherent is no knock warrants is no valid basis to universally eliminate no knock warrants. Your contention is absurd.
Are you hearing voices? I have never said anything about cops carrying guns. I have said they often use them when they shouldn't. Try to stay within the discussion.

More innocent people dying every day in Black neighborhoods than by no knock warrants. You guys never get your priorities in order. Why can't you ever get the guts to take on the real problem?
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Are you hearing voices? I have never said anything about cops carrying guns. I have said they often use them when they shouldn't. Try to stay within the discussion.
Cops using guns isn't the problem. Thugs using guns is the problem. You're really confused.

Then he deserved to die simply for not following basic gun safety rules.

If they believe I’m ANY level of threat… YES!!!

You must be under the delusion that the cops didn't know this thug was a threat. Why do you think no knock warrants are issued?
The dead guy wasn't named on the warrant, and he had no criminal history. He didn't live there. He was a good kid hoping to get a scholarship. He just happened to be there, dumb ass.

Then he deserved to die simply for not following basic gun safety rules.

If they believe I’m ANY level of threat… YES!!!
If you are trying to sound as stupid as possible, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

The dead guy wasn't named on the warrant, and he had no criminal history. He didn't live there. He was a good kid hoping to get a scholarship. He just happened to be there, dumb ass.
Yeah, shit happens like this every day and it's a damn shame. If there weren't so many thugs running around it would be a much safer world.

Forum List

Back