Al Sharton.Just Admit It.You Pretty Much Hate All Races, Except Yours !!

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:evil:
Question First: Has any anchor ever asked Al Sharpton why he never gets involved in any crime when a Black murders a White, Hispanic, Asian, Italian, Irish, Jewish, etc?
And now it appears that the "So Called Reverend" wants heads to roll. An Hispanic Male shoots/kills a Black male in fear for his life. Get That Hispanic !!!
Where was Al Sharpton where in endless instances where a Black Male killed A White Victim just for the sport, and to take his/her wallet?
So who's the racist now?
This is how we have all been perceiving Al Sharpton for what he really feels.
Black Kills Black: No Big Deal, nothing to see here, happens all the time.
Black Kills White: Not of any importance, it was just a regular white person.
White/Hispanic Kills Black: Al Sharpton: Oh My %%$##!n God! What? !!, A White Man Kills A Black Man!!!! That's It! I'm Calling For Riots And I'm Gonna Take The Case To The Highest Court! Day Iz Not Gonna Git Away Wit Killing A Black Man On My Watch !!!!!
:banana2:

• Banned
Anyone want to guess how all of this would of ended if Trayvon beat the bajezuz out of George with a bat/tire iron, nearly killing George? and in the trial, Trayvon goes to jail for 10 years for attempted murder? then what B.S. would we hear from Al Sharpton and NBC

I humble disagree. He hates all races including his own.

If he actually cared about blacks, he wouldn't be exploiting them. He'd be leading the charge to actually fix their communities and lives.

Maybe he should start taking his Reverend title more seriously and learn what God teaches.

Has Sharpton ever been interviewed on Fox network?

I've seen a few people interview him and pushed him pretty hard but when he starts to stutter and stammer the interviewers white guilt kicks in and they let him off the hook. You've seen it.

Has Sharpton ever been interviewed on Fox network?

I've seen a few people interview him and pushed him pretty hard but when he starts to stutter and stammer the interviewers white guilt kicks in and they let him off the hook. You've seen it.

Well, no. I turn the channel. Same for The Bam.

I literally quit watching ANY news channels maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I'm a much happier man for it. Journalism of all kinds is dead. We're in a propaganda war.

I've met the Rev. Al a few times, and spoken with him at length once or twice.

I may not agree with his politics, but he's an incredibly warm and generous person. I don't get the impression that he "hates" anyone.

(I'm white, by the way)

The "Reverend" Al Sharpton doesn't have the skills for much of anything. His education amounted to high school and 2 years of Brooklyn College. He was "ordained" as minister at the age of nine or ten without any formal training. He worked as a tour manager before working for Jesse Jackson. (Wikipedia)

All he can do is talk. :razz:

I considered ordination. I like baptizing babbies. Got a couple dozen under my belt.

Maybe I'll rent a building, put an emblem out front - a square inside a circle... and call it the Dunk Tank Church.

May be he is an ok person ....but oh boy...he is such a troublemaker!

Well since the main stream media says it's okay to use racial slurs. Here it goes sharpton is a ******. If you don't believe me check the definition. Now herman cain is a well respected man. Oh and before you call me a racist bill mayer is a ****** too. See what hope and change does.

Last edited:
Folks if you wanna hate on black people then Al Sharpton is the man. Hate on. That son of a bitch deserves no quarter. He's a parasite.

anyone who takes Al Sharpton seriously must be assuming that blacks are still being shipped in from Africa, still being sold to slave owners to pick cotton in the deep red states.

Forum List

Back