Al Zawari died twice

Like you didn't get played from your own OP, and we haven't got past the first page yet. What a loser. The only one who got played was you. You have no verified story. Your story is equivalent to saying my shoes are ugly. That's your pathetic argument. What a waste of time you are.
Yet here you are ranting and reeeeing like a lunatic. Please keep going I want you to have a stroke

Bro, you should be defending me...

Tell him you have the proof -- protect me from these radical leftists bro
I just did defend your dumbass, think now I'll just sit back and watch you leftist eat each other some more but here's a parting gift

jewishpress.com/news/terrorism-news/report-al-qaeda-leader-ayman-al-zawahiri-is-dead/2020/11/21/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8970231/Al-Qaedas-leader-Ayman-al-Zawahiri-died-reports-claim.html

thesun.co.uk/news/13251511/al-qaeda-leader-ayman-al-zawahiri-dies-asthma/

brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/11/17/the-death-of-ayman-al-zawahri-and-the-future-of-al-qaida/

I just did defend your dumbass, think now I'll just sit back and watch you leftist eat each other some more but here's a parting gift

jewishpress.com/news/terrorism-news/report-al-qaeda-leader-ayman-al-zawahiri-is-dead/2020/11/21/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8970231/Al-Qaedas-leader-Ayman-al-Zawahiri-died-reports-claim.html

brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/11/17/the-death-of-ayman-al-zawahri-and-the-future-of-al-qaida/
When the world finds out that Biden faked killing Zawahari.....he will have no choice but to confess he stole the election and Trump will be re-installed President as God commanded....

A pity you don't read your own links...

• jewishpress.com/news/terrorism-news/report-al-qaeda-leader-ayman-al-zawahiri-is-dead/2020/11/21/

At least two security sources in Pakistan and Afghanistan confirmed Zawahiri’s death, according to Arab News, although both spoke off the record as they were not authorized to speak to media.

• dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8970231/Al-Qaedas-leader-Ayman-al-Zawahiri-died-reports-claim.html

Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri has died of natural causes, Pakistani media claimed today, following persistent rumours of the terrorist leader's demise.

• thesun.co.uk/news/13251511/al-qaeda-leader-ayman-al-zawahiri-dies-asthma/

Arab News reports the terrorist, 68, died of natural causes related to asthma citing four sources in Pakistan and Afghanistan. US intelligence officials are reportedly aware of the reports and are attempting to confirm whether or not they are true.

• brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/11/17/the-death-of-ayman-al-zawahri-and-the-future-of-al-qaida/

Al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahri may be dead or at least appears to be “completely off the grid,” according to journalist and veteran jihadi-watcher Hassan Hassan.

So all you have are unconfirmed rumors by Arab news that Al-Zawahiri died in 2020.

What you ignore are reports he was still alive after that and that he's now been killed in a drone strike.

And here he is in a video in 2021....

Looks pretty good for a dead dude

here he is in April 2022

And just like that....when right-wingers bullshit get debunked....they disappear.....
z-ninja.tenor.gif

Another lie from the Potato in Chief. Numbers falling he had to pull out the dead terrorist card. And the left gobbles it right up. How stupid do you look now liberals?

Yeah, they just keep on killing this guy. I also remember the last time. Sooner or later he'll die naturally; he's 71. How many years after that can they keep killing him for political benefit? At least till he's as old as Biden or Pelosi, I guess.

Once he gets into his 90s it might begin to look a bit lame.

I’ve heard of beating a dead horse.

But killing a corpse?

Is this what they mean when they are speaking of “overkill?”

Last edited:
Yet here you are ranting and reeeeing like a lunatic. Please keep going I want you to have a stroke
A stroke? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana2:Who's the one who destroyed your OP, that you cannot defend? It's you who should be having a stroke. I'm not the dumb ass who posts make believe conspiracies.

Yeah, they just keep on killing this guy. I also remember the last time. Sooner or later he'll die naturally; he's 71. How many years after that can they keep killing him for political benefit? At least till he's as old as Biden or Pelosi, I guess.

Once he gets into his 90s it might begin to look a bit lame.
I'm curious, can you or the OP tell us who Henry Holloway is? Can Henry back up his claim? Can you? Can the OP? LOL! A bunch of conspiracy wackos.

Forum List

Back