Al Zawari died twice

No it isn't. I can say the cow jumped over the moon you idiot. Doesn't mean the cow jumped over the moon. You have to have verification. Not some stupid ass video saying it is. GD man, how fucking stupid are you?
You sure as shit are

Bro, be careful....

When the Dems find out you know the truth, they will send a hit squad to take you out Seth Rich style...

Stop what you are doing and reach out to the Trump camp so you can get some protection...you need to share this evidence with the world bro....
Good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg:🤪:abgg2q.jpg:

Where's the OP? I'm ready for him to make a fool out of himself a little more. :laughing0301:

LOL at butthurt dems who believed another Biden lie. Your mumbling moron really plays you all daily and you can't get off his old shriveled nuts

LOL at butthurt dems who believed another Biden lie. Your mumbling moron really plays you all daily and you can't get off his old shriveled nuts
Like you didn't get played from your own OP, and we haven't got past the first page yet. What a loser. The only one who got played was you. You have no verified story. Your story is equivalent to saying my shoes are ugly. That's your pathetic argument. What a waste of time you are.

How did this get moved to conspiracy theories? News articles are shown in the vid from 2020
News articles? Those are news articles? Do you know what real news articles are short bus? You invented your own conspiracy.

I don't need long rambles to make my point. You all bought Biden killed a dead terrorist LOL
When one is lying and manufacturing one's own conspiracy, a long ramble is not necessary. You're a GD liar man and I proved it.

Bro, be careful....

When the Dems find out you know the truth, they will send a hit squad to take you out Seth Rich style...

Stop what you are doing and reach out to the Trump camp so you can get some protection...you need to share this evidence with the world bro....
Truth? Where's your truth?

Forum List

Back