Al Zawari died twice

A stroke? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana2:Who's the one who destroyed your OP, that you cannot defend? It's you who should be having a stroke. I'm not the dumb ass who posts make believe conspiracies.
Considering you keep coming back to Reeee and rant I'd say you're destroyed

Some guy saying something on a video proves nothing
But that is what you are believing. Joe Biden on a video proves nothing. There has not been one piece of independent verification. Not from the Taliban, Al Quaeda, DNA, or even MSM. Reuters has even reported that--but according to Joe, there was no one in the building but some old guy on the balcony. Try again.

But that is what you are believing. Joe Biden on a video proves nothing. There has not been one piece of independent verification. Not from the Taliban, Al Quaeda, DNA, or even MSM. Reuters has even reported that--but according to Joe, there was no one in the building but some old guy on the balcony. Try again.
They said the same about Bin Laden. "Buried in accordance with Muslim law at sea" well Muslim law specifically says only in extraordinary circumstances. But these shitlibs don't question authority anymore, the side with corporations big pharma big tech and the MIC and think they're the resistance LOL

And here he is in a video in 2021....

www.wionews.com

Al Qaeda chief Zawahiri, in a new video, criticises UN for being hostile towards Islam

Al-Qaedas chief Ayman Al-Zawahiri can be seen criticising the United Nations for being hostile towards Islam
www.wionews.com
www.wionews.com

Looks pretty good for a dead dude

here he is in April 2022

thediplomat.com

And here he is in a video in 2021....

www.wionews.com

Al Qaeda chief Zawahiri, in a new video, criticises UN for being hostile towards Islam

Al-Qaedas chief Ayman Al-Zawahiri can be seen criticising the United Nations for being hostile towards Islam
www.wionews.com
www.wionews.com

Looks pretty good for a dead dude

here he is in April 2022

thediplomat.com
My point exactly. And you believe that doddering lying fool that you put in the WH. BTW, You are lying again. The lower picture is with Osama Bin Laden fool. Obama took him out in 2011. Run along and quit lying.

My point exactly. And you believe that doddering lying fool that you put in the WH. BTW, You are lying again. The lower picture is with Osama Bin Laden fool. Obama took him out in 2011. Run along and quit lying.

Weird, the 2nd one was link to this, not sure why the link did not paste as well.

But yes, I do trust our military.

Weird, the 2nd one was link to this, not sure why the link did not paste as well.

But yes, I do trust our military.
HaHaHa, where did you see anyone in the military say anything? At least my link quoted multiple sources from multiple countries. I don't believe a fucking word out of Biden or democrat's mouths. After your current inept backtracking I don't put much stock in your credibility either.

Chuck Norris killed him back in 2018...with a fierce karate kick to the throat...then he had an asthma attack....

chuck-norris-action-jeans.jpg

Biden has been exposed for this blatant lie and will be arrested very soon....

Forum List

Back