Alabama lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Lol holy Crap, stuff we have been saying for decades might come true?

AL lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

A bill that will require the chemical castration of sex offenders in Alabama is in its final stages — it was delivered May 31 to the governor to be signed.

In the process of chemical castration, a person is given an injection or pills to significantly reduce libido.

The bill affects criminals who commit sex crimes against children age 13 and younger, requiring they undergo the process before they are released from prison. It will be a mandatory parole requirement.

Lol holy Crap, stuff we have been saying for decades might come true?

AL lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

A bill that will require the chemical castration of sex offenders in Alabama is in its final stages — it was delivered May 31 to the governor to be signed.

In the process of chemical castration, a person is given an injection or pills to significantly reduce libido.

The bill affects criminals who commit sex crimes against children age 13 and younger, requiring they undergo the process before they are released from prison. It will be a mandatory parole requirement.

I still say dump them all on a desert island with enough supplies for 50% of them...let Lord of the Flies take over.

Wait until they do t to everyone proof or not bet not many will be yaaaayinng it then. Because the laws are not American laws if we do not get this country back proof will not be needed ( as it is now) all any loser has to do is just say she was raped end of story and end of his life.

I wouldn't vote this in for my worst enemy the public is to PHUCKEN STUPID TO THINK PAST THIS LAW WHEN THEY PASS IT IT WILL RIPPLE INTO EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES DUMBASSES...

Wait until they do t to everyone proof or not bet not many will be yaaaayinng it then. Because the laws are not American laws if we do not get this country back proof will not be needed ( as it is now) all any loser has to do is just say she was raped end of story and end of his life.

I wouldn't vote this in for my worst enemy the public is to PHUCKEN STUPID TO THINK PAST THIS LAW WHEN THEY PASS IT IT WILL RIPPLE INTO EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES DUMBASSES...
There is a clear line and that is "guilty until proven innocent." The day they break that is the day that we take up arms against the government for stepping on our rights as American citizens.

Sex offenders don't deserve the right to repeat.

Hey Sobieski I heard you're not movin' to Alabama anytime soon! What part of Sexual Assault is not about Sex don't you stupid fucks understand, you can cut the Nuts off of every male sex offender won't end the problem and what do we with the women, who lie and make false claims of rape or sexual assault. Long jail terms seem to solve the problem quite nicely

There is a clear line and that is "guilty until proven innocent." The day they break that is the day that we take up arms against the government for stepping on our rights as American citizens.

Raised on the Registry | The Irreparable Harm of Placing Children on Sex Offender Registries in the US

Jacob C. was 11 years old and living in Michigan when he was tried in juvenile court for touching, without penetrating, his sister’s genitals. Found guilty of one count of criminal sexual conduct,

Last edited:
Only those who are child sex offenders will disagree with this. So are any of you posting here?

Forum List

Back