Alabama lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

It will never pass the Supreme's it has already been deemed as cruel and unusual punishment unless it is voluntary.

Yet, we give androgen suppression to little boys for merely saying " I am a girl", figuring that they want to transition.

I can't see this as a problem to give to grown men who have committed serious crimes.
they are not one in the same.

Paging Roy Moore...............
And Dennis Hastert...the pedo that the GOP voted Speaker of the House.

And Mark Foley, famous "Democrat"....

FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

I picked on Roy Moore because he's from Alabama. Home of the Gadsden Mall.

Lol holy Crap, stuff we have been saying for decades might come true?

AL lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

A bill that will require the chemical castration of sex offenders in Alabama is in its final stages — it was delivered May 31 to the governor to be signed.

In the process of chemical castration, a person is given an injection or pills to significantly reduce libido.

The bill affects criminals who commit sex crimes against children age 13 and younger, requiring they undergo the process before they are released from prison. It will be a mandatory parole requirement.

I still say dump them all on a desert island with enough supplies for 50% of them...let Lord of the Flies take over.

I'm surprised that a lib would take such a hard line against paedophilia, after the Left voted unanimously a few years ago against banning convicted child molesters from receiving Free ED prescriptions.
Link, please.

And Carlos Danger....

Idiot

One word: "Alabama". Seems to have eluded you.

Dipshit.

Awww Plugo doesn't want to hear when her side does it.

"her"?

"side"?

:lol:

What a maroon.

GFY asshole.

Goddamn imbecile

Tissue? :itsok:
Well said. :clap:

Two imbecilic twits teaming up? Lol neither one of you two are worth the powder to blow you to hell....early

Mr. Hastert wasn't known as a pedi at that point in time, not until after he left Congress.

On the other hand, Ultraliberal Congressman Gerry Studds was given a standing o by the party and served for many years afterwards after confessing publicly to pederasty.

And Carlos Danger....

Idiot

Dipshit.

"her"?

"side"?

What a maroon.

GFY asshole.

Goddamn imbecile

Two imbecilic twits teaming up? Lol neither one of you two are worth the powder to blow you to hell....early

"The powder to blow you to hell... early". Interesting turn of phrase. :uhh:

Some people have a way with words, others................................................................. not so much have way not.

And Carlos Danger....

Idiot

Dipshit.

"her"?

"side"?

What a maroon.

GFY asshole.

Goddamn imbecile

You'd think we'd both be on the same side when it comes to doing what it takes to keep the world safe from pedophiles. Perhaps not.

Lol holy Crap, stuff we have been saying for decades might come true?

AL lawmakers pass chemical castration for sex offenders bill

A bill that will require the chemical castration of sex offenders in Alabama is in its final stages — it was delivered May 31 to the governor to be signed.

In the process of chemical castration, a person is given an injection or pills to significantly reduce libido.

The bill affects criminals who commit sex crimes against children age 13 and younger, requiring they undergo the process before they are released from prison. It will be a mandatory parole requirement.

I still say dump them all on a desert island with enough supplies for 50% of them...let Lord of the Flies take over.

I'm surprised that a lib would take such a hard line against paedophilia, after the Left voted unanimously a few years ago against banning convicted child molesters from receiving Free ED prescriptions.
Link, please.
Senator Coburn proposed the Amendment, concerned that Obamacare would provide free treatments for vicious sexual predators.

USMB would not accept the link as it included the banned name of a patented ED medicine manufactured by Pfizer.

Dipshit.

"her"?

"side"?

What a maroon.

GFY asshole.

Goddamn imbecile

You'd think we'd both be on the same side when it comes to doing what it takes to keep the world safe from pedophiles. Perhaps not.

Tribalism über Alles! :salute:

Pawns........

Mr. Hastert wasn't known as a pedi at that point in time, not until after he left Congress.

On the other hand, Ultraliberal Congressman Gerry Studds was given a standing o by the party and served for many years afterwards after confessing publicly to pederasty.
Studds was given a standing ovation by his constituents, NOT the party that censored him. Why do you lie?

Dipshit.

"her"?

"side"?

What a maroon.

GFY asshole.

Goddamn imbecile

"The powder to blow you to hell... early". Interesting turn of phrase. :uhh:

Some people have a way with words, others................................................................. not so much have way not.
More CRC love, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back