Alabama Senate passes bill to protect confederate monuments

This thread regards the preservation of Confederate monuments. You have aggressively argued against the actions of the state of Alabama to preserve these artifacts,

Oh have I now.

Link? Quote? Post number?

Exactly. I challenged the last freak to do the same thing. He thought about it for two days and then ran away. Go ahead, you can look up my posts from a year or so ago on the Stars and Bars coming down in South Carolina, or anywhere. Go find me anywhere I "aggressively argued" ---- or argued at all ---- for any of that.

You won't, because it doesn't exist. Because you too just pulled it out of your ass.

arguing that history books such as the shit from Zinn

Again, I've posted nothing about "Zinn". And that's not even a complete sentence anyway --- "such as the shit from Zinn" ---what?

Go learn how to write.

Ironic that you cried to the mods then turned around and called me "stupid" 3 times in the same post. Ironic in an incredibly hypocritical way.

It was four times. Learn how to count. And I've done no "crying to the mods" --- your pointless posts stink for themselves. I wouldn't dream of having them removed. They dig deep, who am I to take away your shovel?

:dig:

Dishonest HACK.

http://www.bizjournals.com/birmingh...enate-passes-bill-to-protect-confederate.html

Another blow to the American ISIS who LOVE desecrating and destroying historical monuments.

The confederates were worse than isis . They killed more us troops than any enemy ever. Is disgraceful to celebrate these traitors .
Go back to playing video games and leave FACTS to the experts and adults.....

The FACTS are that it was the very definition of treason.

Dress up the pig all you want . It's still a pig .

http://www.bizjournals.com/birmingh...enate-passes-bill-to-protect-confederate.html

Another blow to the American ISIS who LOVE desecrating and destroying historical monuments.

The confederates were worse than isis . They killed more us troops than any enemy ever. Is disgraceful to celebrate these traitors .

Yawn. Back to your video games son....you are WAY out of your league and not even close to understanding our founders intentions nor our constitution. Oh and BTW the founders were "traitors" as well snowflake. Tidbit of info for ya...can't commit treason against a foreign government you dolt.

Yawn. Back to your video games son....you are WAY out of your league and not even close to understanding our founders intentions nor our constitution. Oh and BTW the founders were "traitors" as well snowflake. Tidbit of info for ya...can't commit treason against a foreign government you dolt.
Treasonous "Confederate" soldier DID kill more federal troops than any other fighting force arrayed against them That is a fact.

The Confederate Army, Navy and government were traitors. And, as such, do not deserve veneration of any kind.

Yes they were. And that's why you don't find monuments to them all over London .

Oh have I now.

Link? Quote? Post number?

This will work.

Alabama Senate passes bill to protect confederate monuments

Exactly. I challenged the last freak to do the same thing. He thought about it for two days and then ran away. Go ahead, you can look up my posts from a year or so ago on the Stars and Bars coming down in South Carolina, or anywhere. Go find me anywhere I "aggressively argued" ---- or argued at all ---- for any of that.

You won't, because it doesn't exist. Because you too just pulled it out of your ass.

You failed again.

Again, I've posted nothing about "Zinn". And that's not even a complete sentence anyway --- "such as the shit from Zinn" ---what?

Go learn how to write.

Irrelevant. Zinn is strong example of the blatant bias that is replete in academia. To argue that these works alone constitute the accurate view of history is absurd.

It was four times. Learn how to count. And I've done no "crying to the mods" --- your pointless posts stink for themselves. I wouldn't dream of having them removed. They dig deep, who am I to take away your shovel?

Dishonest HACK.

One of your fellow Stalinists is crying on your behalf, then.

Oh, and you calling someone else a "hack?" :rofl:

Treasonous "Confederate" soldier DID kill more federal troops than any other fighting force arrayed against them That is a fact.

The Confederate Army, Navy and government were traitors. And, as such, do not deserve veneration of any kind.
I don't take any yankee's propaganda opinion seriously and never will...:) like your pal Timmy there you think the founders were traitors as well.

Yes they were. And that's why you don't find monuments to them all over London .
So if you hate our founders why stay here? Leave....won't be missed I promise.

I don't take any yankee's propaganda opinion seriously and never will...:) like your pal Timmy there you think the founders were traitors as well.

So if you hate our founders why stay here? Leave....won't be missed I promise.

Because the american creation mythology is one grand lie, and we are here to remind you daily of that irrefutable non-"alternative" fact. America has never lived up to its own rhetoric, and you will forever be reminded of that. Cheers.

Uh no it won't Stupid, because here's your quote that you cut out of the nest, being inconvenient:

This thread regards the preservation of Confederate monuments. You have aggressively argued against the actions of the state of Alabama to preserve these artifacts,

NOTHING in that post even vaguely suggests anything of the sort. You FAILED. Which was inevitable, since your charge was completely pulled out of your ass. As already noted below.

And you can't do it, QED. So you admit you're a lying hack.

Go learn how to write.

Irrelevant. Zinn is strong example of the blatant bias that is replete in academia. To argue that these works alone constitute the accurate view of history is absurd.

Again, I posted no such thing. There's no mention of "Zinn" in this thread. There was a different thread about him but I'm not even familiar with whatever the book in question was.

So you're even MORE of a lying hack.

Again --- quote me. Prove it. Or continue to dig yourself deeper.

Last edited:
With Don, Sessions and Bannon, what wold you have expected. Make america White Again.
/---- You Libtards love saying "Make america White Again." when it's been pointed out a thousand times we have always been a White nation and still are at over 60%. I guess you clowns are stuck on stupid.
Where did you get that 60% White figure?
/---- Is your Google broken again?
Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority. The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 62.6% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 77%.
Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia

With Don, Sessions and Bannon, what wold you have expected. Make america White Again.
/---- You Libtards love saying "Make america White Again." when it's been pointed out a thousand times we have always been a White nation and still are at over 60%. I guess you clowns are stuck on stupid.
Where did you get that 60% White figure?
/---- Is your Google broken again?
Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority. The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 62.6% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 77%.
Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia
"have always been a white nation" ... "and still are over 60%"

That is stated as if those are two different conditions.

[

Uh no it won't Stupid, because here's your quote that you cut out of the nest, being inconvenient:

Sure it will, Tenured {censored} (note to modes, funny how this is a one way street)

You have argued AGGRESSIVELY that monuments and works of art are not relevant to history, that one only need read history books to know the truthy history of mankind.

Naturally your position is utterly absurd. Reality is a holistic endeavor.

NOTHING in that post even vaguely suggests anything of the sort. You FAILED. Which was inevitable, since your charge was completely pulled out of your ass. As already noted below.

More absurdity, Tenured {censored}

And you can't do it, QED. So you admit you're a lying hack.

Yes, dozens of people point to the same behavior by you, but THEY are all lying, because you have the real truthiness.

Again, I posted no such thing. There's no mention of "Zinn" in this thread. There was a different thread about him but I'm not even familiar with whatever the book in question was.

So you're even MORE of a lying hack.

Again --- quote me. Prove it. Or continue to dig yourself deeper.

Now you're just lying. Amusing how it is that what you accuse others of is precisely what you are doing.

Your posts are heavy with emotion and name calling, but devoid of fact or logic.

Typical Pogo.

Ya know , ask these guys what they think of that Bergdal guy and they'll tell you he's a traitor And we shouldve left him wh the taliban .

But then they wave rebel flags and d honor guys who filled up Arlington wh dead US troops . Disgraceful.

Forum List

Back