Alan Derschowitz: Zimmerman Charge Wont Stand

Judge assigned is trying to recuse them self. I suspect judge does not want to be the one to hear the motion on Stand Your Ground and dismiss. Can't blame the judge.

Judge assigned is trying to recuse them self. I suspect judge does not want to be the one to hear the motion on Stand Your Ground and dismiss. Can't blame the judge.

Most news sources I see are now discussing whether Zimmerman is being tried..............in the media. Zimmerman wants his freedom, Martin......remains dead..........................:eusa_silenced:

Peach, you would do yourself a world of good by watching some of the coverage by FNC. You might get a whole new appreciation for FNC and what they do a very good job of; which is neutral coverage of this case with an eye to justice versus a political agenda. If and when you do, remember to discern between news reports and opinion segments.

Most news sources I see are now discussing whether Zimmerman is being tried..............in the media. Zimmerman wants his freedom, Martin......remains dead..........................:eusa_silenced:
And incarcerating an innocent man is good idea for justice? He is presumed innocent, you know.

And incarcerating an innocent man is good idea for justice? He is presumed innocent, you know.

Once there PROBABLE CAUSE, the Court decides; I have not read anything to indicate his attorney requested pretrial release, YET. That comes up next Friday.

Once there PROBABLE CAUSE, the Court decides; I have not read anything to indicate his attorney requested pretrial release, YET. That comes up next Friday.
So?

My question still stands.

So?

My question still stands.
All are presumed innocent, yet many are incarcerated pending a hearing on bond.

So? My question still stands.

It was answered. The court will decide on a bail request and release. GZ's attorney has not made that request. So, ask GZ's attorney.

Asking that question now, is like asking if we should lock the barn door now, after the horse has left the barn, jumped the fence, and was last seen in the next county.

Zimmerman is BEING tried in the media? The same media where he's already BEEN tried, convicted, and LYNCHED, without even a pretense of fairness, objectivity, or due process? What hypocrisy!

Tell me this, Peach, IF you were ever accused of ANY crime, would YOU want to be tried in a courtroom, with lawyers, a judge and a jury, or would YOU want to be tried in the press, on TV, and in the streets first, like Zimmerman has been? You call THAT justice? Well, DO YOU?

Asking that question now, is like asking if we should lock the barn door now, after the horse has left the barn, jumped the fence, and was last seen in the next county.

Zimmerman is BEING tried in the media? The same media where he's already BEEN tried, convicted, and LYNCHED, without even a pretense of fairness, objectivity, or due process? What hypocrisy!

Tell me this, Peach, IF you were ever accused of ANY crime, would YOU want to be tried in a courtroom, with lawyers, a judge and a jury, or would YOU want to be tried in the press, on TV, and in the streets first, like Zimmerman has been? You call THAT justice? Well, DO YOU?

Que her " ohh gosh I just want justice" claim after repeatedly supporting the lynching of Zimmerman.

He has defenders in the media also, and the entire situation is WRONG. I'm wondering WHERE in Florida he can get an impartial jury, IF the case goes that far.

Que her " ohh gosh I just want justice" claim after repeatedly supporting the lynching of Zimmerman.

I do not, and have not wanted Zimmerman "lynched". One can not help but feel relieved the STATE has a suspect, IN CUSTODY.

I do not, and have not wanted Zimmerman "lynched". One can not help but feel relieved the STATE has a suspect, IN CUSTODY.

He NEVER denied shooting Martin. He was taken into custody the night it happened and an investigation was conducted by the Local authority, the DA and police. It was determined he acted in self defense. The current charge is a laugh it does not substantiate anything happened EXCEPT that Zimmerman acted as he claimed, in self defense.

The mob got involved and now wants a lynching. And you have repeatedly supported that in this thread, in the two you started claiming he was guilty and in numerous other threads on the matter.

He NEVER denied shooting Martin. He was taken into custody the night it happened and an investigation was conducted by the Local authority, the DA and police. It was determined he acted in self defense. The current charge is a laugh it does not substantiate anything happened EXCEPT that Zimmerman acted as he claimed, in self defense.

The mob got involved and now wants a lynching. And you have repeatedly supported that in this thread, in the two you started claiming he was guilty and in numerous other threads on the matter.

RGS, I have posted that the NBP is a HATE group. As for Zimmerman, the first articles I read were SPARSE: UNARMED TEEN KILLED BY LOCAL "WATCH" GUNMAN. I have read more, and want a fair procedure from here on in, of course. Please cite which threads I started claiming he was "guilty" BEFORE arrest.

RGS, I have posted that the NBP is a HATE group. As for Zimmerman, the first articles I read were SPARSE: UNARMED TEEN KILLED BY LOCAL "WATCH" GUNMAN. I have read more, and want a fair procedure from here on in, of course. Please cite which threads I started claiming he was "guilty" BEFORE arrest.

Now you don't recall your own threads? Usual left wing tactic, when caught deflect. You already admitted in another thread you started the two threads but hey maybe you just forgot, right?

He has defenders in the media also, and the entire situation is WRONG. I'm wondering WHERE in Florida he can get an impartial jury, IF the case goes that far.
After the last three weeks, I have no idea if you can find twelve impartial jurors in the United States, much less the state of Florida. Of course it's wrong, Peach, but someone in the media should have asked themselves about poisoning the judicial process, before they set about starting a media lynch mob, using a doctored 911 tape which is admittedly misleading, and continued with God only knows how much speculation and innuendo that may have little to no factual basis, all for ratings, and justice be damned in the process. NOW, the media grow a conscience? I don't buy it. It doesn't matter to them that Zimmerman could be innocent, and if he is, and someone kills him anyway, or convicts him unjustly, the responsibility would largely be theirs. Money and ratings, ratings and money, and so long as any blood that's spilled is not their own, the media types don't really give a damn, and that's disgusting.

After the last three weeks, I have no idea if you can find twelve impartial jurors in the United States, much less the state of Florida. Of course it's wrong, Peach, but someone in the media should have asked themselves about poisoning the judicial process, before they set about starting a media lynch mob, using a doctored 911 tape which is admittedly misleading, and continued with God only knows how much speculation and innuendo that may have little to no factual basis, all for ratings, and justice be damned in the process. NOW, the media grow a conscience? I don't buy it. It doesn't matter to them that Zimmerman could be innocent, and if he is, and someone kills him anyway, or convicts him unjustly, the responsibility would largely be theirs. Money and ratings, ratings and money, and so long as any blood that's spilled is not their own, the media types don't really give a damn, and that's disgusting.

As I wrote, the media is now debating whether coverage has been harmful! And RGS I did post TWO threads about evidence, not GUILT. Like most humans, I react to what I read. I still find it strange to see so many Americans rushing to pity a killer, and denigrate a dead victim.

Forum List

Back