🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alan Dershowitz is a good liberal. He’s the only one.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Maybe I’m missing a couple more, but no one else came to mind unless we go back to Kennedy.

On this board there are a few conservatives whom I agree with on a large number of domestic policies, geo-political issues, and social issues. But some of those same people have very ill feelings towards Catholics and others toward Jews. I don’t care because we tolerate each others’ differences without rancor and ridicule. I say that because it is more rare than a transgendered owl to find common ground on almost any issue or moral with a liberal. Is that because they feel obligated to preach the party line up and down and look the other way when your man is a criminal? Is that because they do not dare offend the LGBT community or those who detest Christians? It seems to permeate that whole ideology and all its voices. Makes me a pessimist more than I already am watching this nation implode.

No Zionist is a liberal.

I'm no big believer in "zionism," the way liberals or anti-semites like to use it.
Spare me the quotes of a few Jews over the century, history belies that charge.

Maybe I’m missing a couple more, but no one else came to mind unless we go back to Kennedy.

On this board there are a few conservatives whom I agree with on a large number of domestic policies, geo-political issues, and social issues. But some of those same people have very ill feelings towards Catholics and others toward Jews. I don’t care because we tolerate each others’ differences without rancor and ridicule. I say that because it is more rare than a transgendered owl to find common ground on almost any issue or moral with a liberal. Is that because they feel obligated to preach the party line up and down and look the other way when your man is a criminal? Is that because they do not dare offend the LGBT community or those who detest Christians? It seems to permeate that whole ideology and all its voices. Makes me a pessimist more than I already am watching this nation implode.

perhaps the problem is your idiotic assertion that the "liberals" are the problem.

No Zionist is a liberal.

I'm no big believer in "zionism," the way liberals or anti-semites like to use it.
Spare me the quotes of a few Jews over the century, history belies that charge.

liberals and anti-semites are not interchangeable.

but thanks for your continued ignorance.

I know that. That is why I said 'or' not 'and' I think I implied it well enough. Anti-semite is a serious charge, so, no, not all liberals by any means --- but on the other hand, hard to find any of their voices defending Israel strongly.

I also said some conservatives were anti-semites, but your programmed selective reading does not allow for any concessions.

Liberals love Control. It goes back to their Puritan origins in Massachusetts...where they declared themselves the Elect of God...and commenced hanging Quakers in Boston Commons for being Quakers instead of Puritans.

They are indefatigable in seeking Control...because of their belief in their superior intellect...which they think gives them the right to tell us ignorant rustics what to do. We tell them to get fucked...and therein lies their lust for Control.

When the ancestors of what we, today, call Pinheads or Loons...got control through the Federalist Party...they passed the Sedition Laws and commenced putting people in jail for criticizing the Adams Administration...he was from Massachusetts...where they love Control.

It was one of the reasons Jefferson ran against Adams...and beat his ass...and the first thing Jefferson did was pardon all in jail under this Sedition Law...the forerunner of the Political Correctness Movement...through which Liberals seek to Control political discourse.

Liberals in New England are no longer Puritans...they no longer know the Lord...but they still love Control.

And, they are Vote-Whores.

Control and anything which can Buy a Vote....those things are the key to understanding the mind of a Liberal.

Hmm. I just realized the 'dumb' button isn't available in the politics forum. Is it just a flame zone thing?

Hmm. I just realized the 'dumb' button isn't available in the politics forum. Is it just a flame zone thing?

I will mark you down for a "dumb" vote on the scorecard for the record.
Nobody expects a cogent argument from you anyway.

Okay Mr. "All da libruls is evil." News flash buddy, these "liberals" you hate? They love this country and think their beliefs will improve it. You don't get to have a monopoly on morality, especially if it includes demonizing entire groups of people.

Okay Mr. "All da libruls is evil." News flash buddy, these "liberals" you hate? They love this country and think their beliefs will improve it. You don't get to have a monopoly on morality, especially if it includes demonizing entire groups of people.

Don't look for more reasons to hate us, or me.
If you could parse this out I was not saying I hate liberals nor was I really saying there is only one good one. I was saying the way they are represented in politics and all so often on boards like this appears to be a lock step ideology on almost every single issue. And that strikes me as both dishonest and pitiful. If not cowardly.

One can be sincere (although in many cases I doubt it), but sincerely wrong. And for the good of this nation we cannot let that go without opposition.

Don't look for more reasons to hate us, or me.
If you could parse this out I was not saying I hate liberals nor was I really saying there is only one good one. I was saying the way they are represented in politics and all so often on boards like this appears to be a lock step ideology on almost every single issue. And that strikes me as both dishonest and pitiful. If not cowardly.

One can be sincere (although in many cases I doubt it), but sincerely wrong. And for the good of this nation we cannot let that go without opposition.
"the way they are represented in politics and all so often on boards like this appears to be a lock step ideology on almost every single issue. And that strikes me as both dishonest and pitiful. If not cowardly."

Would you entertain the notion that that could easily be said about conservatives?

"the way they are represented in politics and all so often on boards like this appears to be a lock step ideology on almost every single issue. And that strikes me as both dishonest and pitiful. If not cowardly."

Would you entertain the notion that that could easily be said about conservatives?
No, I would not. There is more noticeable disagreement on major issues, even the primaries brought that out. It is conservatives who are outraged with the republican congress and senate who have been buffaloing us for at least a decade and that is why we are rebelling. Some loathe having Israel as a friend, others cannot tolerate orthodox Christian voices. Still other do not want military interventions, others surely do. Still others are more lenient to illegal immigrants in this nation. Etc.

Your party and majority of liberal voters seem content with the pathetic antics of a Debra Wasserman-Schultz, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, even Al Sharpton and the distressing Harry Reid. At the last democrat convention when it was asked if the word ‘God’ should be included in some of their platforms language and many booed or hissed --- no major democrat voice publicly objected to that treatment. Nor do I hear anyone crying ‘foul’ with all these scandals you folks are so guilty of. It’s all good, apparently.

No, I would not. There is more noticeable disagreement on major issues, even the primaries brought that out. It is conservatives who are outraged with the republican congress and senate who have been buffaloing us for at least a decade and that is why we are rebelling. Some loathe having Israel as a friend, others cannot tolerate orthodox Christian voices. Still other do not want military interventions, others surely do. Still others are more lenient to illegal immigrants in this nation. Etc.

Your party and majority of liberal voters seem content with the pathetic antics of a Debra Wasserman-Schultz, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, even Al Sharpton and the distressing Harry Reid. At the last democrat convention when it was asked if the word ‘God’ should be included in some of their platforms language and many booed or hissed --- no major democrat voice publicly objected to that treatment. Nor do I hear anyone crying ‘foul’ with all these scandals you folks are so guilty of. It’s all good, apparently.

If you don't realize how blindly partisan that post is then you're hopeless.

Oh and if you haven't noticed, there's a massive revolt going on in the Democrat party. And if Sanders the communist pulls it off, you'll be needing to make nice with some of these 'liberals' you have so much hatred for if you want Trump to win. I assume you like him, since the bible is his 'favorite' book and all.

Oh and if you haven't noticed, there's a massive revolt going on in the Democrat party. And if Sanders the communist pulls it off, you'll be needing to make nice with some of these 'liberals' you have so much hatred for if you want Trump to win. I assume you like him, since the bible is his 'favorite' book and all.
I resent your "hatred" accusation and hyperbole.
I know it gives you a false comfort, but it is a lie.
But I keep forgetting you are on a mission and will use any tactic, honest or dishonest, at your disposal.

ps -- the Sanders / Hillary competition hardly discredits what I said earlier about much of your party and voters and how they act. A very poor example, imo.

I resent your "hatred" accusation and hyperbole.
I know it gives you a false comfort, but it is a lie.
But I keep forgetting you are on a mission and will use any tactic, honest or dishonest, at your disposal.

ps -- the Sanders / Hillary competition hardly discredits what I said earlier about much of your party and voters and how they act. A very poor example, imo.
It must be difficult for you, to be a missionary trying to convert people while insisting that they can never be converted. It makes me wonder why you bother arguing with anybody at all.

Forum List

Back