Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

Hey, that's pretty good, coming from somebody who can't spell his own name.

Thank you! Don't you think that they are pretty stupid if they want to secede to Russia?

They don't. Which is probably why the petition is full of signatures from people from other states.
"Full of signatures from people from other states"? Shouldn't you get the actual numbers before making a statement like that?

Thank you! Don't you think that they are pretty stupid if they want to secede to Russia?

They don't. Which is probably why the petition is full of signatures from people from other states.
"Full of signatures from people from other states"? Shouldn't you get the actual numbers before making a statement like that?

Considering I got through several thousands signatures before I found a second one from Alaska, I think I'm pretty safe.

I think the ones who signed the petition don't want to live under the tyrant we currently have, and the ones who are stupid are the ones who still can't see he is a tyrant.

So they would rather go live under a real tyrant? I guarantee you that if you people said the same things about Putin that you say about Obama, you would probably have a real 'visit' from Putin's government. There free speech rights a VERY inferior to ours. The same with their gun laws. You want to complain about our health care system? You certainly wouldn't like theirs. So why do you think that you and those people would be happier in Russia?

I think the ones who signed the petition don't want to live under the tyrant we currently have, and the ones who are stupid are the ones who still can't see he is a tyrant.

So they would rather go live under a real tyrant? I guarantee you that if you people said the same things about Putin that you say about Obama, you would probably have a real 'visit' from Putin's government. There free speech rights a VERY inferior to ours. The same with their gun laws. You want to complain about our health care system? You certainly wouldn't like theirs. So why do you think that you and those people would be happier in Russia?
Did I say I signed the petition? Did I say I would be happier in Russia? Are you so inept at debating that you have to resort to putting words in my mouth (lying about my position)?

Oh ok. You're not putting Putin before country; you're just saying that he's a better leader and more manly than your own president.

:lol:

You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying, because its true. Stating the truth about an incompetent president is not treason, unamerican, or supporting Putin. It is simply stating a fact that the entire world is aware of.

I wish we had a strong leader as president, but we don't.

In what way do you want him to be strong?

Strong like Russian bear, man-handling him in the most intimate of ways.

Did I say I signed the petition? Did I say I would be happier in Russia? Are you so inept at debating that you have to resort to putting words in my mouth (lying about my position)?

My apologies, you seem to sympathize with their sentiments. What are your thoughts on the matter? Don't you think they are pretty silly to go live in or be under control of a country that has less freedoms than ours?

Oh ok. You're not putting Putin before country; you're just saying that he's a better leader and more manly than your own president.

:lol:

You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying, because its true. Stating the truth about an incompetent president is not treason, unamerican, or supporting Putin. It is simply stating a fact that the entire world is aware of.

Smell. I think world leaders would respect him more if he smelled like a dog that just rolled in something. It's an alpha-male thing.

My apologies, you seem to sympathize with their sentiments. What are your thoughts on the matter? Don't you think they are pretty silly to go live in or be under control of a country that has less freedoms than ours?
I would not want to secede to another country, I would rather either stay and fight to get mine back or become an independent state (country) through secession, but not deliberately put myself under the control of another repressive government just to get away from the one I'm under. What I'm saying is that I understand their frustration, and apparent desperation. Russia may have less freedom than we do at this point but Obama is trying his best to change that, and the Democrats are fully on board with it.

Uh, we'd nuke Russia if they tried to invade a US state.

Putin would die in a fireball on his way to hell.

No you wouldn't.
As with most bullies, America never hits anyone that can hit back.

If you used a nuke, Russia would send a load back.

America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan.

Russian nuclear and military capabilities are a fraction of America's.

One bomb would destroy New York.
So what if America can blow more stuff up than Russia, the party wouldn't happen because you'd have millions dead as well.
Stop being a fucking idiot.

No you wouldn't.
As with most bullies, America never hits anyone that can hit back.

If you used a nuke, Russia would send a load back.

America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan.

Russian nuclear and military capabilities are a fraction of America's.

One bomb would destroy New York.
So what if America can blow more stuff up than Russia, the party wouldn't happen because you'd have millions dead as well.
Stop being a fucking idiot.

Dude, you're the dummy that says "America never hits anyone back."

Do they have history books where you live?

Typical of the left to make the gigantic leap from a (strangely worded) petition that anyone can sign to "Alaska wants to secede". No wonder they believe in global warming during the coldest winter in memory.

Typical of the left to make the gigantic leap from a (strangely worded) petition that anyone can sign to "Alaska wants to secede". No wonder they believe in global warming during the coldest winter in memory.

I'm pretty sure that the person who started this thread with the statement below, is not a left winger.

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

What it says is there are a lot of very stupid people in Alaska. They and you should all move to Russia. It's what you really deserve in life. :lol:

What your post says is that you also didn't read the petition or the rest of the thread. Or you would know that most people who signed it aren't from Alaska.

America never hits anyone that can hit back.

Dude, you're the dummy that says "America never hits anyone back."

Do they have history books where you live?

Actually, we do have history books but they're rarely used because the internet provides a far better research tool than any standard library could manage.

However, one thing is sure - they have fucking idiots who can't read where you live.
In fact, one posted using your computer today.
I quoted the post above.

Strong like Russian bear, man-handling him in the most intimate of ways.
Have you ever made it through a whole thread without making a homosexual reference?

I think u really don't know what a tyrant is.. Putin is ex KGB...he had people killed that opposed him and tried to poison a previous Ukrainian prez who did not cooperate with him...His cossacks publicly whip women who sing protest songs...On a personal note..my maternal grandfather was beaten to death by the KGB for criticizing the Soviet Union in a bar.
U can take Putin out of the KGB...but U can't take the KGB out of Putin.
Putin is a tyrant on steroids...and he will be the Power in Russia as long as he wants.
Obama is no tyrant...as much as u may hate him...and the proof is that he will be out of power when his term ends in @ two years.
WAKE UP

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

I think u really don't know what a tyrant is.. Putin is ex KGB...he had people killed that opposed him and tried to poison a previous Ukrainian prez who did not cooperate with him...His cossacks publicly whip women who sing protest songs...On a personal note..my maternal grandfather was beaten to death by the KGB for criticizing the Soviet Union in a bar.
U can take Putin out of the KGB...but U can't take the KGB out of Putin.
Putin is a tyrant on steroids...and he will be the Power in Russia as long as he wants.
Obama is no tyrant...as much as u may hate him...and the proof is that he will be out of power when his term ends in @ two years.
WAKE UP

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama has been setting the stage for tyranny and has even floated a trial balloon with the assassination of Anwar al-Aulaqi. He wants the authority to detain American citizens indefinitely without charging them with a crime at will, based solely on his judgment. Electronic eavesdropping on American citizens without court orders, enforcing laws selectively, blatantly disregarding the Constitution with executive orders. Are we supposed to wait until his political opponents are facing firing squads to call him a tyrant?

Forum List

Back