Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

No not really. Interesting how you put Putin before country, though. Get outside of your echo chamber, pal.

No one here is putting Putin before the USA, thats just a asinine statement from an asshole.

comparing Putin, who is a man and a leader to obama who is a pussy and not a leader is simply an observation, the entire world sees it.

Oh ok. You're not putting Putin before country; you're just saying that he's a better leader and more manly than your own president.

:lol:

You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying, because its true. Stating the truth about an incompetent president is not treason, unamerican, or supporting Putin. It is simply stating a fact that the entire world is aware of.

I wish we had a strong leader as president, but we don't.

No one here is putting Putin before the USA, thats just a asinine statement from an asshole.

comparing Putin, who is a man and a leader to obama who is a pussy and not a leader is simply an observation, the entire world sees it.

Oh ok. You're not putting Putin before country; you're just saying that he's a better leader and more manly than your own president.

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying, because its true. Stating the truth about an incompetent president is not treason, unamerican, or supporting Putin. It is simply stating a fact that the entire world is aware of.

How do Putin's balls taste? Can you see Russia from that vantage point?

Uh, we'd nuke Russia if they tried to invade a US state.

Putin would die in a fireball on his way to hell.

No you wouldn't.
As with most bullies, America never hits anyone that can hit back.

If you used a nuke, Russia would send a load back.

I wouldn't know, but I am sure you can tell us how obama's balls taste, Can you see mooshelles fat ass with your nose up barry's?

Russia has long contended that Alaska was not SOLD to America - it was leased.

Nobody seems to have a copy of the supposed lease - or of any document amounting to a bill of sale.

That would be a problem if they hadn't found it behind the sofa.

getimage.exe

And the cheque

images

^^^
Indicative of how LW'ers truly feel about their fellow Americans. Party before country is their mantra.

No not really. Interesting how you put Putin before country, though. Get outside of your echo chamber, pal.

You have the freedom of speech in this country to say what you want. Enjoy it now before you pack your bags to pray before The Pootin because you won't have it there

Buh Bye!

Uh, we'd nuke Russia if they tried to invade a US state.

Putin would die in a fireball on his way to hell.

No you wouldn't.
As with most bullies, America never hits anyone that can hit back.

If you used a nuke, Russia would send a load back.

America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan.

Russian nuclear and military capabilities are a fraction of America's.

Russia was on an upward trajectory. Putin may end that. America is still on an upward trajectory. I have heard since I was a baby during WW2 about how this nation was on it's way down. From people who were on their way down. But the nation is still here, and stronger than ever.

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

Alaska Population 2013, 2014

Total Population 710,231

4% of the population does not a movement make unless they were all gay

Especially when the petition shows that most of the people signing the petition aren't from alaska:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/alaska-back-russia/SFG1ppfN

M. E.
Trenton, NJ
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,508

A. S.
Brecksville, OH
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,500

B. S.
Centreville, VA
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,497

L. C.
San Diego, CA
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,490

K. G.
Port Jefferson, NY
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,487

E. N.
Andover, MA
March 28, 2014
Signature # 32,486

Up to this point, the only person who is from Alaska that I've seen is signature number 1.

First, How big are Putin's balls that you can taste them all the way in Russia?
Second, how do you know?

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

What does it say about those jerk offs who want to secede to Russia? :lol:

I'm sure that they would readily embrace Russia's gun laws.......
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/russia

I guess they also like Russia's First Amendment policies as well........
Russia | Freedom House
What a bunch of clowns!
Hey, that's pretty good, coming from somebody who can't spell his own name.

Thank you! Don't you think that they are pretty stupid if they want to secede to Russia?

Russia | Freedom House
What a bunch of clowns!

Thank you! Don't you think that they are pretty stupid if they want to secede to Russia?

They don't. Which is probably why the petition is full of signatures from people from other states.

In what way do you want him to be strong?

GOP Senator Thinks Pregnancy Tests In Bars Are Responsible, But Using Birth Control Isn't -

In an interview with Anchorage Daily News, on March 20 2014, Alaska state senator Pete Kelly said;

“Birth control is for people who don’t necessarily want to act responsibly.”

Senator Kelly wants to turn bars into replacements for Planned Parenthood.

Alaskan State Senator Pete Kelly turned a lot of heads with his comments over birth control last week. But, it seems that never one to surrender in the face of reality, he has devised a plan for reducing the rate of fetal alcohol syndrome in Alaska. The plan involves putting pregnancy tests in bars, restaurants and some private businesses. The tests will be available in ‘plastic; plexiglass bowls‘, and the state will pay for them to be placed in women’s restrooms at various locations all around Alaska.

This makes sense, since republicans have worked hard to defund Planned Parenthood. They’ve also been fighting tooth and nail to keep women from having affordable healthcare coverage through the ACA. On the bright side, we now what the GOP plan for replacing those services will look like.

Every woman in Alaska will have free access to pregnancy tests. There’s no need for insurance or Planned Parenthood, when you can just make a run up to the pub and check your pregnancy status for free.
Why not use this same method to increase access to birth control?

Two percent of babies born in Alaska are born with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS). That’s a serious problem. Assuming that many women consume alcohol before they realize they are pregnant, Kelly’s plan to provide free access to pregnancy tests in bars and other establishments is a minimal and embarrassing attempt to address the issue, since the evidence suggests that fetal alcohol syndrome is the result of chronic use of alcohol during pregnancy.

Advocates suggest that increasing access to birth control, especially among low income women, who may not be able to afford to purchase it on their own, is a much more sensible approach to dealing with the high rate of FAS in Alaska.

Russia | Freedom House
What a bunch of clowns!

I think the ones who signed the petition don't want to live under the tyrant we currently have, and the ones who are stupid are the ones who still can't see he is a tyrant.

GOP Senator Thinks Pregnancy Tests In Bars Are Responsible, But Using Birth Control Isn't -

In an interview with Anchorage Daily News, on March 20 2014, Alaska state senator Pete Kelly said;

“Birth control is for people who don’t necessarily want to act responsibly.”

Senator Kelly wants to turn bars into replacements for Planned Parenthood.

Alaskan State Senator Pete Kelly turned a lot of heads with his comments over birth control last week. But, it seems that never one to surrender in the face of reality, he has devised a plan for reducing the rate of fetal alcohol syndrome in Alaska. The plan involves putting pregnancy tests in bars, restaurants and some private businesses. The tests will be available in ‘plastic; plexiglass bowls‘, and the state will pay for them to be placed in women’s restrooms at various locations all around Alaska.

This makes sense, since republicans have worked hard to defund Planned Parenthood. They’ve also been fighting tooth and nail to keep women from having affordable healthcare coverage through the ACA. On the bright side, we now what the GOP plan for replacing those services will look like.

Every woman in Alaska will have free access to pregnancy tests. There’s no need for insurance or Planned Parenthood, when you can just make a run up to the pub and check your pregnancy status for free.
Why not use this same method to increase access to birth control?

Two percent of babies born in Alaska are born with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS). That’s a serious problem. Assuming that many women consume alcohol before they realize they are pregnant, Kelly’s plan to provide free access to pregnancy tests in bars and other establishments is a minimal and embarrassing attempt to address the issue, since the evidence suggests that fetal alcohol syndrome is the result of chronic use of alcohol during pregnancy.

Advocates suggest that increasing access to birth control, especially among low income women, who may not be able to afford to purchase it on their own, is a much more sensible approach to dealing with the high rate of FAS in Alaska.
The topic is SECESSION, not birth control.

Forum List

Back