Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

It's just that next to Texas, Alaska is the most disloyal state in the union

How is Texas "disloyal"?

And please be specific and be prepared to back up your claims.

Shortly after joining the Union, Texas sided with the Confederates in the Civil War.

And ever since losing that, Texas secession is a major issue for Texans.

Your sig even provides an insight into how Texans think.

Most Americans are Americans first and accept the fact that if a foreign born person wants to become an American, then its possible.

Texans?

Not so much.

It's not a major issue and most Texans think it's stupid.

Texas Secession Poll: 75% Of Texans Say No

So now my sig line represents all Texans? Who knew?!?!

Most liberal Americans hates the US and our history.

25% of Texans want to leave. That is also what it say. Do they like the US and its history?

I mean, who likes slavery, segregation, the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the native peoples, and the wars that were fought for the wrong reasons?

Is it un-patriotic to not want your country to take part in racism, genocide and ethnic cleansing?

25% of Texans want to leave. That is also what it say. Do they like the US and its history?

I mean, who likes slavery, segregation, the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the native peoples, and the wars that were fought for the wrong reasons?

Is it un-patriotic to not want your country to take part in racism, genocide and ethnic cleansing?

I have no idea what they like. But if I had to guess I would say that they don't like the high taxes and big government that the federal government brings.

As a Texan, I am proud of my states history.

I have no idea what they like. But if I had to guess I would say that they don't like the high taxes and big government that the federal government brings.

Proud of all the history? Proud of the way they have presented their history (ie, ignoring all the bad bits)?

Often nationalism will work this way, promote the icons, make people proud of something and ignore the uncomfortable.

They don't like high taxes huh? How many times have they been told to think that?

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

Y'all are proving my point about the teabaggers and right wing love affair with The Pootin post after post after post.

Wants to leave eh? Let us know if you need boxes.
Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

I hope you have fun with your new commie government in Russia. Let us know when y'all finally get some food on the shelfs.

Dude, you are stupid. In Alaska the food walks up to your front door.

Proud of all the history? Proud of the way they have presented their history (ie, ignoring all the bad bits)?

Often nationalism will work this way, promote the icons, make people proud of something and ignore the uncomfortable.

They don't like high taxes huh? How many times have they been told to think that?

Every bit of it! The good, the bad and the ugly.

I don't know about you, but the people I know do not have to be told what to think. I guess it's because they aren't liberal Democrats.

I don't know about you, but the people I know do not have to be told what to think. I guess it's because they aren't liberal Democrats.

See, I can't be proud of the things people have done that are bad.

As for your last comment, it sounds like "everyone i know things for themselves, that's why they don't think for themselves", i'm fed up of the constant bickering of the left and the right to pointless ends.

"you're all individuals"

"Yes, we're all individuals"

"I'm not"

remember that?

Patriotic freedom-loving God-fearing Republicans want America to be more like Russia.

You know, "American exceptionalism".

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

Y'all are proving my point about the teabaggers and right wing love affair with The Pootin post after post after post.

Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

I hope you have fun with your new commie government in Russia. Let us know when y'all finally get some food on the shelfs.

Dude, you are stupid. In Alaska the food walks up to your front door.

And if democrats are in charge, no one would be able to eat that food.

Patriotic freedom-loving God-fearing Republicans want America to be more like Russia.

You know, "American exceptionalism".

We're already like Russia. It's that we are like the Russia of 70 years ago. We should be more like the Russia of today.

And how many of those petitioners actually live in Alaska? And how many are just democrats scared of Sarah Palin and trying to get rid of her any way possible?

All it says it that 30,000 Alaskans are dense enough to believe that the president has so much impact on their day-to-day lives that they're ready to go ahead and live under a virtual dictatorship.

I told people that the gaying of American culture was going to have consequences unforeseen. There is a huge swath of conservative Americans so completely alarmed by the grotesque perversion of mainstream values that seems unstoppable that now you see they even want to defect to a worse situation...that's how bad people's angst is about this steamroller taken over every niche of our culture.

At least in Russia, they dont' have an education czar teaching kids about gay sex practices in school without their parents' consent. I think there is a large swath of people who long for a political climate where this is simply and finally not allowed to go on.

This rainbow shit is creating a huge rift in our populace. Cult members will tell you "it's no big deal". In response to this post you will hear those very words. And yet it is a big deal if hundreds of millions of Americans feel in spirit like these Alaskans, so disenfranchised that they'd want to go to Russia to feel more at home....

What's going is something you dont' just "get used to" or "grow into". You don't "grow into" institutionalized child sexual abuse and indecent exposure [Jennings' curriculum]. You run away. You run away and you take your kids with you. Or it reaches such a point that you stand and fight to protect your children.

Fox News reports on this but then they act like they can't for the life of them understand how it got to this point? Maybe it's because Fox is in collusion with MSM in not reporting ANY of the schenanigans the LGBT cult is up to, or any pushback movements against it. I blame Fox News' negligence. They were the last single voice of the opposition to this perversion and they have fallen completely silent. And behind them is a very powerful man with a lesbian daughter... She must really feel like she has the whole world in her hands.

Idiot,

Who the fuck didn't? Name the race, culture or creed. Oh'yess you just hate white people, I forgot!

See, I can't be proud of the things people have done that are bad.

As for your last comment, it sounds like "everyone i know things for themselves, that's why they don't think for themselves", i'm fed up of the constant bickering of the left and the right to pointless ends.

"you're all individuals"

"Yes, we're all individuals"

"I'm not"

remember that?

I don't apply todays standards to what happened 200+ years ago.

Constitution apportioned direct or capitation taxes and membership in the House of Representatives in accordance with population, but counted a slave as only three-fifths of a person. (Article 1 Section 2, Clause 3)

Constitution required that escaped slaves be returned to their owners (Article 4, Section 2) .

Constitution forbade Congress from making slavery illegal until 1808 (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1)

I really don't care what it sounds like to you, it's not at all what I said.

Too much oil left in Alaska and it's our stake in the new Artic Gold....um...Oil rush, it ain't going nowhere.

Forum List

Back