Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

How is Texas "disloyal"?

And please be specific and be prepared to back up your claims.

Shortly after joining the Union, Texas sided with the Confederates in the Civil War.

And ever since losing that, Texas secession is a major issue for Texans.

Your sig even provides an insight into how Texans think.

Most Americans are Americans first and accept the fact that if a foreign born person wants to become an American, then its possible.

Texans?

Not so much.

It's not a major issue and most Texans think it's stupid.

Texas Secession Poll: 75% Of Texans Say No

So now my sig line represents all Texans? Who knew?!?!

Most liberal Americans hates the US and our history.

It's not your history.

It's American history.

Texans hate America.

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

Y'all are proving my point about the teabaggers and right wing love affair with The Pootin post after post after post.

Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

I hope you have fun with your new commie government in Russia. Let us know when y'all finally get some food on the shelfs.

Dude, you are stupid. In Alaska the food walks up to your front door.

you mean like game and fish?

t
That'll all end up with the Pootin. Oil? You'll never see it.

Speaking of game and fish, y'all are takrng Sarah, Bristol, Willow and the rest of the clan with you, right?

Winning!

Russia has long contended that Alaska was not SOLD to America - it was leased.

Nobody seems to have a copy of the supposed lease - or of any document amounting to a bill of sale.

That leaves the door open for Putin to declare the term of the lease expired. Augmented by enough people signing on to demand to revert to Russian "ownership".

Naturally Obama would draw another of his notorious "red lines" and then back down and retreat to sulk on a Hawaiian golf course.

Why would Alaskans want to do that? Maybe because the greenies in America have locked up natural resources, killed jobs and want the land set aside for the exclusive use of their elite voyeurs? (They call them "eco-tourists).

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

It doesn't say anything about Obama. It just shows that there are a bunch of idiots in Alaska.

^^^
Indicative of how LW'ers truly feel about their fellow Americans. Party before country is their mantra.

So, hoping to secede and become part of Russia is something that I should envy?

It doesn't say anything about Obama. It just shows that there are a bunch of idiots in Alaska.

^^^
Indicative of how LW'ers truly feel about their fellow Americans. Party before country is their mantra.

So, hoping to secede and become part of Russia is something that I should envy?

No. But it is a sign of significant discontent with this administration.

What does it say about those jerk offs who want to secede to Russia? :lol:

I'm sure that they would readily embrace Russia's gun laws.......
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/russia

I guess they also like Russia's First Amendment policies as well........
Russia | Freedom House
What a bunch of clowns!

What does it say about those jerk offs who want to secede to Russia? :lol:

I'm sure that they would readily embrace Russia's gun laws.......
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/russia

I guess they also like Russia's First Amendment policies as well........
Russia | Freedom House
What a bunch of clowns!
Hey, that's pretty good, coming from somebody who can't spell his own name.

I still havent seen any evidence that the people in this petition are from alaska

Wants to leave eh? Let us know if you need boxes.
Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

We don't have a commie government.

Putin is an old style communist.

Most of the idiots in Alaska are right wing. They also live on the dime of OUR GOVERNMENT.

Alaska is a "taker" state.

You folks have been touting how much of a superior leader Putin is..

Which really goes to show your "patriotism".

Liberals wage war on America's enemies.

Conservatives wage war on Americans.

Yeah, take a look at the populations why don't you. You just love comparing apples with giraffes don't you..:cuckoo:

All it says it that 30,000 Alaskans are dense enough to believe that the president has so much impact on their day-to-day lives that they're ready to go ahead and live under a virtual dictatorship.

I told people that the gaying of American culture was going to have consequences unforeseen. There is a huge swath of conservative Americans so completely alarmed by the grotesque perversion of mainstream values that seems unstoppable that now you see they even want to defect to a worse situation...that's how bad people's angst is about this steamroller taken over every niche of our culture.

At least in Russia, they dont' have an education czar teaching kids about gay sex practices in school without their parents' consent. I think there is a large swath of people who long for a political climate where this is simply and finally not allowed to go on.

This rainbow shit is creating a huge rift in our populace. Cult members will tell you "it's no big deal". In response to this post you will hear those very words. And yet it is a big deal if hundreds of millions of Americans feel in spirit like these Alaskans, so disenfranchised that they'd want to go to Russia to feel more at home....

What's going is something you dont' just "get used to" or "grow into". You don't "grow into" institutionalized child sexual abuse and indecent exposure [Jennings' curriculum]. You run away. You run away and you take your kids with you. Or it reaches such a point that you stand and fight to protect your children.

Fox News reports on this but then they act like they can't for the life of them understand how it got to this point? Maybe it's because Fox is in collusion with MSM in not reporting ANY of the schenanigans the LGBT cult is up to, or any pushback movements against it. I blame Fox News' negligence. They were the last single voice of the opposition to this perversion and they have fallen completely silent. And behind them is a very powerful man with a lesbian daughter... She must really feel like she has the whole world in her hands.

For all to see, the fear infested ignorant right wing mind. Conservatism, a deep psychosis that has been a cancer on the history of mankind, bringing us human suffering.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone (1809 – 1898)

^^^

No not really. Interesting how you put Putin before country, though. Get outside of your echo chamber, pal.

^^^

No not really. Interesting how you put Putin before country, though. Get outside of your echo chamber, pal.

No one here is putting Putin before the USA, thats just a asinine statement from an asshole.

comparing Putin, who is a man and a leader to obama who is a pussy and not a leader is simply an observation, the entire world sees it.

^^^

No one here is putting Putin before the USA, thats just a asinine statement from an asshole.

comparing Putin, who is a man and a leader to obama who is a pussy and not a leader is simply an observation, the entire world sees it.

Oh ok. You're not putting Putin before country; you're just saying that he's a better leader and more manly than your own president.

:lol:

You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Forum List

Back