Alex Baldwin arrested in Manhattan after allegedly assaulting person

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested in New York City’s West Village neighborhood Friday; with police detaining the comedian after he allegedly “punched” an unidentified victim while arguing over a parking space.

DEVELOPING: Alec Baldwin Arrested in Manhattan After Allegedly Assaulting Person | Sean Hannity
-------------------------------------------

Oh you mean Karma finally caught up with the anti american prick. This is another Hollywood doucge bag who hates Trump and America

I'm pretty sure President Trump made him do it. I blame the Republican Party.

If Trump didn't make him so mad, he wouldn't be so mad.

Well at least they're not blaming GW any more. Bush was a pussycat compared to Trump, he truly is their Boogieman. :biggrin:

Can we bring him back? That's what they did with Hillary.

Sadly, GW has as little relevancy as Hillary these days.. These are the Trump years. He has single-handedly redefined the GOP.

Well at least they're not blaming GW any more. Bush was a pussycat compared to Trump, he truly is their Boogieman. :biggrin:

Sadly, GW has as little relevancy as Hillary these days.. These are the Trump years. He has single-handedly redefined the GOP.
Hillary controls the Democrats right now.

to think of this guy's history and he bad mouths Trump
he is a jackass hypocrite big time

Hillary controls the Democrats right now.

Well she sees herself as the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party but she is also an embarrassment to them. Any time her name is mentioned on here, the response from the left is that we're "obsessed" with her. You can be sure that many Democrats just don't want to be reminded of how badly she sucked.

34ffbb40628709.5606e136ec056.jpg

I have to side with Baldwin here. If someone cut Me when I was trying to back into a parallel parking spot, I'd get out and beat his ass too.

All that pent up Trump anger just finally exploded I guess. Wonder if SNL will make a skit on it ?? They sure couldn't go any lower if they do, so they might as well use the material their liberal celebrities are giving them now. It's all they got.

I doubt that he "allegedly" assaulted someone. He most likely "definitely" assaulted someone.

Presumption of innocence went bye bye during the Kavanaugh hearings.
The Boy is off a few brain cells from being dirt stupid.

Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested in New York City’s West Village neighborhood Friday; with police detaining the comedian after he allegedly “punched” an unidentified victim while arguing over a parking space.

DEVELOPING: Alec Baldwin Arrested in Manhattan After Allegedly Assaulting Person | Sean Hannity
-------------------------------------------

Oh you mean Karma finally caught up with the anti american prick. This is another Hollywood doucge bag who hates Trump and America

How has no one hospitalized that douche yet? He seems to do this kind of shit a lot for an an old lefty jerk.

Forum List

Back