Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Compensatory Damages. Punitive Damage Amount To Come Tomorrow. Bad Week For Conservatives Only Gets Worse

Jones doesn't have to pay. See. There's precedence.

and he won't even have to go to jail for nonpayment of court ordered restitution. No one at Oberlin has.:11::smile::bye1:

Last edited:
No
It appears Alex Jones is full of shit
No, it appears the American prisoners who have been chronically and violently molested by the the gayer-than-gay, government-sponsored (especially the dem-sponsored) media will have more reasons to boycott (adult pedophilia [italics]) in November.

Words have meaning

Subjecting grieving families to ridicule from your loyal listeners is reprehensible
Especially when you profit off their continued suffering
They were mad at Jones for his opinion that the incident was a hoax. They took it as a personal insult and decided to sue him for what he said. Jones denied he had certain emails but, the court was presented with emails purportedly from Jones himself. They got him for that. I think he may have a case for appeal on 1st amendment grounds. Don't know about the evidence charges though. IMO, it looks a lot like the Flynn case where the government spun legalize garbage and coersion to obfuscate the fact they had no real evidence.

Last edited:
InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was ordered by a Texas jury to pay $4 million in compensatory damages for defaming Sandy Hook parents Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin. The jury in the case was tasked on Thursday with determining compensatory damages for the direct harm the family suffered and awarded a little more than $4 million.

On Friday, the jury will discuss the amount of punitive damages, which is designed to punish Jones to prevent further harm.

Another win for the good guys.

Another win for the good guys.
Nazi piece of shit. Mouth service dismissing the cost of collective media violence done to each American who had to forego the deep subjective penetration of the concept of being shot while in school, Americans who risk conspiracy stigmatization for speaking out, unless another such as Jones questions (opportunistic [italics]) state-sponsored violence via the media. Sewage slime.

They were mad at Jones for his opinion that the incident was a hoax. They took it as a personal insult and decided to sue him for what he said. Jones denied he had certain emails but, the court was presented with emails purportedly from Jones himself. They got him for that. I think he may have a case for appeal on 1st amendment grounds. Don't know about the evidence charges though. IMO, it looks a lot like the Flynn case where the government spun legalize garbage and coersion to obfuscate the fact they had no real evidence.

The First Amendment protects you from being jailed for what you say.
It does not say there can be no consequences for what you say

Jones is facing the consequences for profiting off of inflicting pain on others

InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was ordered by a Texas jury to pay $4 million in compensatory damages for defaming Sandy Hook parents Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin. The jury in the case was tasked on Thursday with determining compensatory damages for the direct harm the family suffered and awarded a little more than $4 million.

On Friday, the jury will discuss the amount of punitive damages, which is designed to punish Jones to prevent further harm.

Im a real conservative and I’m having a good week and have a weekend coming up. Not sure why you make Up stupid comments.

The First Amendment protects you from being jailed for what you say.
It does not say there can be no consequences for what you say

Jones is facing the consequences for profiting off of inflicting pain on others
Sure. But this opens a pandora's box IMO. Do I get to sue anyone I hear that says things that I dont like? That's basically what we are talking about isnt it? Person X says Y thing that makes me feel bad, gimme 1 million dollars.

You're only fine with it because you dont like Jones.

Just $4 million? A guy who recklessly lied about a shooting thereby adding needless pain and suffering to parents who lost their children? I would have added at least a couple of 0s to that figure.

But, what does it say about right-wing nut jobs who listen and believe this creep? The same idiots who claim long and loud how much they care about kids?
The same people who worship Donnie Boy

Sure. But this opens a pandora's box IMO. Do I get to sue anyone I hear that says things that I dont like? That's basically what we are talking about isnt it? Person X says Y thing that makes me feel bad, gimme 1 million dollars.

You're only fine with it because you dont like Jones.
Yes, you too can sue if someone makes up a derogatory story about you.

In this case that the parents were just actors and their children really weren’t killed

Now, in Jones’ case he repeatedly said it to millions of listeners who, in turn, harassed the parents

Forum List

Back