Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?

I'm not a Trump humper, but I can tell you whose job it is to oversee foreign policy. Since it's not the job of, as Vindman seems to think, the ''consensus views of the interagency”, that leaves only the President.

Yea you're a Trump Humper and it's the job of the POTUS to look out for national interest not his own personal gain.

Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?

I'm not a Trump humper, but I can tell you whose job it is to oversee foreign policy. Since it's not the job of, as Vindman seems to think, the ''consensus views of the interagency”, that leaves only the President.

Yea you're a Trump Humper and it's the job of the POTUS to look out for national interest not his own personal gain.
It is the job of an O-5 to decide foreign policy?

Hint: No.

Did anyone think that a Deplorable who supports spitting on our POWs wouldn`t do the same to a Purple Heart recipient? They still don`t understand why they`re called Deplorables.
Again, I support Vindman's honorable service.

But here he violated his oath. That's not so honorable.

But it's always funny watching leftists suddenly support the military -- well, at least the ones that criticize the Presidents they hate.

No it is his job to report shaky dealings, he did that.

F89B5160-BEAD-4E17-85EC-561D369C177A.jpeg
3B73EB23-D108-4EF3-A4CA-D35D622D02B1.jpeg

Literally nothing that he has done has not been in the U.S. Interst .
Which coincides with his personal interest
And mine.
And yours if you were an American loving person.

Schiff took advantage of a narcissist. The President is the person who establishes his own foreign policy, and Vindman isn't the President. Unless he has the best case, he won't get anywhere pedalling his ideas to supercede the President of the United States. Now, he has brought an investigation upon himself for lying to Schiff, or doing what Shiff directed him to do, then make a big stink of the whole thing. These people who are going after the President listen to so much garbage about "stupid this Republican and stupid the Republican President, they better be advised that the only stupid people are those lesser beings who go up against a man who has a 168+ iq, and likely an iq that cannot be measured since his judgments are frequently absolute with the experience of many years in business that taught him honesty is the best policy, and deal with lawyers and accountants who do not abide criminality of any kind in business. The closest person I've ever seen an educator who might understand that integrity is essential to permanent success was my 9th grade business math teacher. But when I went to work for a store comptroller/accountant/CPA in the late sixties, mathematical inaccuracy in his profit and loss reports (and other reports, too) was not an option. And the date better be valid and reflect the truth before he would sign, seal, and send his report to home office. Another CPA I worked for walked an immediate ex-client out the door yelling out his how-dares to the creep for demanding a date alteration so he wouldn't get in trouble with the government. A CPA can lose his credentials the very first time he gets sucked into a cheater's crime, and my boss hated liars with a passion and then some. He was the most respected Certified Public Accountant in the city I lived in, and those who didn't ever want a tangle with lawyers and other people who don't like cheaters, they will intentionally seek out the best CPA in town, because they know the guy will never let them get in trouble for making a stupid error in judgment.

What a lot of nonbusiness people do not understand about President Trump, is that he's one of those kind of people that wants to know ahead of time that his deal is above board, considers all parties for fairness, and supports important community concerns with large check amounts.

Even for you, a super stupid post. Vindman is a policy wonk for the National Security Council. Not a member of Scoobey Doo's crime fighting gang.

It's not his job or business to determine for himself these "shaky dealings" and then
by pass his chain of commend to feed Schiff and the partisan impeachment machine
with his select interpretation of Trump's words spoken to another head of state.

He should be court martialed for his disgraceful behavior. LTC Vindman Could be Court-Martialed for Testifying to Congress

Vindman has got to pay a price for absolutely pissing in the face of the law and his military
code of justice.

Last edited:

And mine.

Only an idiot believes that.

Schiff took advantage of a narcissist. The President is the person who establishes his own foreign policy, and Vindman isn't the President. Unless he has the best case, he won't get anywhere pedalling his ideas to supercede the President of the United States. Now, he has brought an investigation upon himself for lying to Schiff, or doing what Shiff directed him to do, then make a big stink of the whole thing. These people who are going after the President listen to so much garbage about "stupid this Republican and stupid the Republican President, they better be advised that the only stupid people are those lesser beings who go up against a man who has a 168+ iq, and likely an iq that cannot be measured since his judgments are frequently absolute with the experience of many years in business that taught him honesty is the best policy, and deal with lawyers and accountants who do not abide criminality of any kind in business. The closest person I've ever seen an educator who might understand that integrity is essential to permanent success was my 9th grade business math teacher. But when I went to work for a store comptroller/accountant/CPA in the late sixties, mathematical inaccuracy in his profit and loss reports (and other reports, too) was not an option. And the date better be valid and reflect the truth before he would sign, seal, and send his report to home office. Another CPA I worked for walked an immediate ex-client out the door yelling out his how-dares to the creep for demanding a date alteration so he wouldn't get in trouble with the government. A CPA can lose his credentials the very first time he gets sucked into a cheater's crime, and my boss hated liars with a passion and then some. He was the most respected Certified Public Accountant in the city I lived in, and those who didn't ever want a tangle with lawyers and other people who don't like cheaters, they will intentionally seek out the best CPA in town, because they know the guy will never let them get in trouble for making a stupid error in judgment.

What a lot of nonbusiness people do not understand about President Trump, is that he's one of those kind of people that wants to know ahead of time that his deal is above board, considers all parties for fairness, and supports important community concerns with large check amounts.

That whole diatribe didn't amount to shit. The United States of America is not a business.

Even for you, a super stupid post. Vindman is a policy wonk for the National Security Council. Not a member of Scoobey Doo's crime fighting gang.

It's not his job or business to determine for himself these "shaky dealings" and then
by pass his chain of commend to feed Schiff and the partisan impeachment machine
with his select interpretation of Trump's words spoken to another head of state.

He should be court martialed for his disgraceful behavior. LTC Vindman Could be Court-Martialed for Testifying to Congress

Vindman has got to pay a price for absolutely pissing in the face of the law and his military
code of justice.

Ok dumbass, I'll play along. Give me a list of the laws that Lt Col Vidman broke. This should be good.

Not through his chain, he didn't.

You guys condemn Trump for what you claim are illegal dealings -- but you forgive and rationalize any wrongdoing by liberals.

You guys condemn Trump for what you claim are illegal dealings -- but you forgive and rationalize any wrongdoing by liberals.

What part of the chain did he overstep?

Uhhhh, both parties rationalize immorality and wrongdoings by members of their disgusting, corrupt, underhanded parties.

Here's the transcript of his statement.

The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting
between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically
important in order to solidify the support of their most important international
partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific
investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time
Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short.
Following this meeting, there was a scheduled debriefing during which Amb.
Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into
the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma. I stated to Amb. Sondland that his
statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son
had nothing to do with national security, and that such investigations were not
something the NSC was going to get involved in or push. Dr. Hill then entered the
room and asserted to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate.
Following the debriefing meeting, I reported my concerns to the NSC’s lead
counsel.
First off, it wasn't his place to dictate foreign policy to Ambassador Sondland. Second, he reported his concerns not to his superiors, but to NSC's lawyer.

After the call in question:

I realized that if Ukraine pursued an
investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a
partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan
support it has thus far maintained. This would all undermine U.S. national security.
Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC’s lead counsel.​

So...again, he didn't report to his chain of command. And again, he's making judgement calls beyond his pay grade.

The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting
important in order to solidify the support of their most important international
statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son
something the NSC was going to get involved in or push. Dr. Hill then entered the
counsel.
First off, it wasn't his place to dictate foreign policy to Ambassador Sondland. Second, he reported his concerns not to his superiors, but to NSC's lawyer.

support it has thus far maintained. This would all undermine U.S. national security.

So...again, he didn't report to his chain of command. And again, he's making judgement calls beyond his pay grade.

According to his opening statement, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the Ukraine expert at the NSC has been in the U.S. Army for more than two decades. As an infantry officer, he served multiple overseas tours, including South Korea and Germany, and a deployment to Iraq for combat operations. He was wounded in an IED attack in Iraq, and was awarded a Purple Heart.

Since 2008, he has been a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. He previously served at the United States’ embassies in Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia. He also served as a politico-military affairs officer for Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs . In July 2018, he joined the National Security Council.

"I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman said in his opening statement. https://n.pr/2BR6B9p

No, Vindman Didn't Violate The Chain Of Command—He Followed WH Lawyer's Orders

And mine.

Only an idiot believes that.

You hate the USA -
I get that.

counsel.

According to his opening statement, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the Ukraine expert at the NSC has been in the U.S. Army for more than two decades. As an infantry officer, he served multiple overseas tours, including South Korea and Germany, and a deployment to Iraq for combat operations. He was wounded in an IED attack in Iraq, and was awarded a Purple Heart.

Since 2008, he has been a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. He previously served at the United States’ embassies in Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia. He also served as a politico-military affairs officer for Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs . In July 2018, he joined the National Security Council.

"I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman said in his opening statement. https://n.pr/2BR6B9p

No, Vindman Didn't Violate The Chain Of Command—He Followed WH Lawyer's Orders

If you paid even a little attention you would know that he did not.

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
Fuck that fat little rolly-poly bastard. If he did these things then my opinion of the U.S.Army just hit the shits. Fucker graduated these schools with women...betcha. Obama administration wanted to turn military into a socialist cultural experiment. I cannot express my dissatisfaction when the mighty Marine Corps went pussified and allowed women in combat arms. The fucking active duty military today is about as hard assed as the National Guard was in the 1980’s.

Forum List

Back