Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Vindman's new post.

180601-A-YG824-004.JPG

Our duly elected President represents the United States. Syriusly, of course, is in severe denial of that.
Yes, seriously, he is.

I am in denial that people should be loyal to our President instead of our country.

Our soldiers swear an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States- not to be loyal to whichever President holds office.
Trumpkins are pissed off that Vindman followed his oath instead of putting loyalty to Trump ahead of loyalty to country.

Vindman's new post.

180601-A-YG824-004.JPG
Well unless Trump just has him whacked.

We do know one thing. Trump is a vindictive bully. If he can bring harm to Vindman- he will.
Vindman isn't a victim..................he is now a suspected leaker of Intel...........His opinions don't mean jack squat............His concern about policy doesn't mean squat......Not his job..........that is the job of the people who get elected by the people.

Hope he bundles up .......cold there.

Vindman's new post.

180601-A-YG824-004.JPG

We do know one thing. Trump is a vindictive bully. If he can bring harm to Vindman- he will.
Vindman isn't a victim..................he is now a suspected leaker of Intel...........His opinions don't mean jack squat............His concern about policy doesn't mean squat......Not his job..........that is the job of the people who get elected by the people.

Oh his career is shot- we know that Trump is a vindictive bully- and Trump does like to play the victim in all of this.

Once the President gets on his smear machine, you know it is going to end badly for the targets of his smears.

Vindman's new post.

180601-A-YG824-004.JPG

Oh his career is shot- we know that Trump is a vindictive bully- and Trump does like to play the victim in all of this.

Once the President gets on his smear machine, you know it is going to end badly for the targets of his smears.
Where the hell was your concern when the FBI goons set up Flynn...................

Cry me a river.................leaks abound in the intel community..........time to plug the leaks.......

The Call.........is NOTHING............the investigation is NOTHING.

The Grand witness today got his butt tore up. Did Anyone on the planet say to you that investigate or else........you don't get the aid.............His reply NO..........and then the Fake NEVER HAPPENED MEETING.......

The Embassador had NOTHING.

Wow that is all you can say. You have folks here trying to attack this man's military service record many who were too damn cowardly to stand a post themselves. Wait I see now why they attack this man of honor and support a 5 time draft dodger.
I served in the USAF for 20 years.

You ever wore the uniform?

Yep disabled Vet, that's why I have more respect for a man who has proven his commitment to his country as compared to one who tried to hide from his.
Thank you for your service.

We're not going to agree on Vindman.

There is a monument in Saratoga National Park NY depicting a boot dedicated to an unnamed Revolutionary War officer. Benedict Arnold was a hero in the battle of Saratoga and wounded in the lower leg. He was also well known as a traitor.
So now you lot are comparing Vindman to Benedict Arnold?

Can you possibly get any lower without inhaling the mud?
Only if we compared Trump to Hitler.

So did the guys the military decided were murderers, which is possible even in a combat zone..a long standing ROE. They too wore a uniform and served. Sometimes the difference gets blurred in the heat of battle, and I've never had to face a choice like that, but the people of experience who judged their cases saw murder.
But I make an example of the fact a uniform does not make it's wearer a sterling character.

However neither does it negate the earned respect a wearer deserves. The uniform is a symbol, like the flag, and deserves our respect. Obviously, in the case of Vindman, that respect has shifted to Shifty Donald in certain circles. What irony! A Prez gets caught in a bald-face unconstitutional bribe in front of a whole bunch of people and expects them to cover his butt, and a patriot calls him on it, thru proper channels, and the cult of 38% goes ballistic..not over the crime but over the exposure. Amazing!
It would be amazing...if Trump actually committed the crimes.

And the left's definition of "patriotism" is remarkably fluid. It seems to be whatever benefits Democrats.

Of course, many Democrats are far more loyal to their party than to the United States.

Of course, many Democrats are far more loyal to their party than to the United States.

Ironic observation, considering what you posted just before this on the exact same point.

Remarkably flluid observation, you might say. Seems to depend on what benefits Rumpbots.

Wow that is all you can say. You have folks here trying to attack this man's military service record many who were too damn cowardly to stand a post themselves. Wait I see now why they attack this man of honor and support a 5 time draft dodger.

You ever wore the uniform?

Yep disabled Vet, that's why I have more respect for a man who has proven his commitment to his country as compared to one who tried to hide from his.
Thank you for your service.

We're not going to agree on Vindman.

Trump either.

So did the guys the military decided were murderers, which is possible even in a combat zone..a long standing ROE. They too wore a uniform and served. Sometimes the difference gets blurred in the heat of battle, and I've never had to face a choice like that, but the people of experience who judged their cases saw murder.
But I make an example of the fact a uniform does not make it's wearer a sterling character.

However neither does it negate the earned respect a wearer deserves. The uniform is a symbol, like the flag, and deserves our respect. Obviously, in the case of Vindman, that respect has shifted to Shifty Donald in certain circles. What irony! A Prez gets caught in a bald-face unconstitutional bribe in front of a whole bunch of people and expects them to cover his butt, and a patriot calls him on it, thru proper channels, and the cult of 38% goes ballistic..not over the crime but over the exposure. Amazing!

And the left's definition of "patriotism" is remarkably fluid. It seems to be whatever benefits Democrats.

Frankly, I think at this point in time, the right is defining patriotism as anything that supports Trump.

Frankly, I think at this point in time, the right is defining patriotism as anything that supports Trump.

Give your shit a rest. Really

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
Vidman was honorable up to the point where "HE" decided that the commander in chief wasn't going to be followed anymore. He swore an oath and he broke it. At that point he is a shit bag just like Adam (bug eyes) Shifty Shiff. Vidman should be busted down to a private and dishonorably discharged for failing to Obama a lawful order by the President.

There is a monument in Saratoga National Park NY depicting a boot dedicated to an unnamed Revolutionary War officer. Benedict Arnold was a hero in the battle of Saratoga and wounded in the lower leg. He was also well known as a traitor.

True. I have seen Obama compared to Hitler as well. But Trump and Obama are political figures. Vindman is not.

True. I have seen Obama compared to Hitler as well. But Trump and Obama are political figures. Vindman is not.
No, Obama was much worse than Hitler...

Forum List

Back