Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Let me know when someone, maybe Trump, will testify under oath...until then, I will give more credit to the people who testified under penalty of perjury than a guy who has told more lies than any other president in history
That's funny since the LtCol was caught in a lie yesterday....Trump "I want nothing...No quid pro quo" Seems cut and dry to me.....and they got our tax dollars and weapons....and a meeting....LMFAO.....

BTW ramba

If trump said that he wanted "Nothing..." why did he ask for an investigation of the Bidens (10 times) in his "perfect" phone solicitation?

Let me know when someone, maybe Trump, will testify under oath...until then, I will give more credit to the people who testified under penalty of perjury than a guy who has told more lies than any other president in history
That's funny since the LtCol was caught in a lie yesterday....Trump "I want nothing...No quid pro quo" Seems cut and dry to me.....and they got our tax dollars and weapons....and a meeting....LMFAO.....

BTW ramba

If trump said that he wanted "Nothing..." why did he ask for an investigation of the Bidens (10 times) in his "perfect" phone solicitation?
I didn't see that in the transcript...and I read it.....did you?....

BTW ramba

I didn't see that in the transcript...and I read it.....did you?....
Who has testified under oath and said that the US didn't withhold military aid as a way to pressure Ukraine into announcing an investigation into the Bidens???

Until someone is willing testify under oath and make that claim, I don't give a fuck what anyone says....Sondland was one of those guys you Trumpers were touting because he was carrying water for Trump -- but he changed his tune when he was under oath...

Volker was one of those guys you Trumpers were touting because he was carrying water for Trump -- but he changed his tune when he was under oath...

Morrison was one of those guys you Trumpers were touting because he was carrying water for Trump -- but he changed his tune when he was under oath...

And what makes the GOP look even more pathetic is...Volker and Morrison were witnesses the REPUBLICANS CALLED -- and both of them still gave testimony that blew holes thru the GOP bullshit defense.....

Them lies hit different when you place them under oath....let me know when you folks get a witness who is willing to carry water for Trump while under oath....is Rick Perry gonna do it? Mulvaney?? Giuliani? Lev and Igor? Who??

Who has testified under oath and said that the US didn't withhold military aid as a way to pressure Ukraine into announcing an investigation into the Bidens???
The president of The Ukraine said he didn't get that message from the call...what else do you need to hear?.....TDS will warp your logic...

I would think that it is clear that the commander in chief created this situation with his demand for the Quid Pro Quo.

Again, you should follow the evidence.
Where was that quid pro quo (I see leftists are back to that now instead of bribery)?
Ukraine got their aid. Trump got none of the things he supposedly wanted from Zelinsky.

Where was the "this for that"? I don't see any.

I would think that it is clear that the commander in chief created this situation with his demand for the Quid Pro Quo.

Again, you should follow the evidence.
Where was that quid pro quo (I see leftists are back to that now instead of bribery)?
Ukraine got their aid. Trump got none of the things he supposedly wanted from Zelinsky.

Where was the "this for that"? I don't see any.

Right in front of you.

The president of The Ukraine said he didn't get that message from the call...what else do you need to hear?.....TDS will warp your logic...

The president of Ukraine got the message and you deny it because you're a sycophant.

The president of Ukraine got the message and you deny it because you're a sycophant.
Where is the investigation and the public statement he supposedly demanded? According to witnesses so far, neither happened.

Where is the investigation and the public statement he supposedly demanded? According to witnesses so far, neither happened.

That didn't happen because of a patriotic whistleblower.

War heroes slammed Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council official who testified Tuesday in the impeachment inquiry’s third public hearing.

Vindman is a disgrace!

War Heroes Bash Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: 'Operative,' 'Disgrace'
"I wish the left wouldn’t use his uniform to make him a saint".

I read your link. Seems nobody else bothered to do so. The OP is praising a uniform..not his agenda.

Exactly right! :) ^^

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.
What Vindman did was pure insubordination.

Vindman stated that at the time of the Ukraine phone call, he was unaware that Joe Biden had bragged about blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden's former employer.

Vindman drew his own ignorant assumptions as to what he thought Trump's motivations and intentions might be, and then attached his own conspiracy theories and nefarious intentions to Trump. It's simply not his place to do so.

However, if Vindman needed needed clarification as to what he just witnessed from that phone call, he should have asked his immediate superior to help explain it to him. None of these people should be going behind the president's back, to gossip with their speculative assumptions, and ridicule the president; but that is what they were doing.

People at lower levels only see small pieces of a much larger picture. They should be well aware that they are not privy to the details of information which guide the decision making of their superiors.

What Vindman did was pure insubordination. It's completely out of line for anyone like Vindman to speculate as to what motivates or compels their superiors. It makes it even worse when they complain to people outside the chain of command, about their superiors, and gossip while passing along classified information which those people were not cleared to receive.

This type of sniveling behavior is what I'd see from undisciplined, whiny little non-comm troublemakers. Sadly some disloyal petulant senior enlisted and officers would engage in it too.
Vindman did take it up the chain and at some point was given guidance to go to the IG.

8I4Rd7V.jpg

I'm a republican? Wow. News to me, lol. So glad you think you know who I am, tho. :D
In the Alt-Reality Wokester Universe, defending a Republican under any circumstances equates to 'You must be a Republican'.

With their strictly partisan view of Reality, everything is defined based on party and ideology.

Forum List

Back