Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.
What Vindman did was pure insubordination.

Vindman stated that at the time of the Ukraine phone call, he was unaware that Joe Biden had bragged about blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden's former employer.

Vindman drew his own ignorant assumptions as to what he thought Trump's motivations and intentions might be, and then attached his own conspiracy theories and nefarious intentions to Trump. It's simply not his place to do so.

However, if Vindman needed needed clarification as to what he just witnessed from that phone call, he should have asked his immediate superior to help explain it to him. None of these people should be going behind the president's back, to gossip with their speculative assumptions, and ridicule the president; but that is what they were doing.

People at lower levels only see small pieces of a much larger picture. They should be well aware that they are not privy to the details of information which guide the decision making of their superiors.

What Vindman did was pure insubordination. It's completely out of line for anyone like Vindman to speculate as to what motivates or compels their superiors. It makes it even worse when they complain to people outside the chain of command, about their superiors, and gossip while passing along classified information which those people were not cleared to receive.

This type of sniveling behavior is what I'd see from undisciplined, whiny little non-comm troublemakers. Sadly some disloyal petulant senior enlisted and officers would engage in it too.
Vindman did take it up the chain and at some point was given guidance to go to the IG.

Vindman is a moron.

I believe you agree, right?

so then.....do you agree that he is a traitor, a leaker and a liar
hiding behind his uniform.
should I swear in first?

lol

I think Vindman is in effect a traitor, but not with intent. He is using the information he has gained in his position to help the Ukraine, whose government offered him command of their armed forces in response to his good service to them.

But I think he believes it is in both our interest and the Ukraines to have close ties vrs the Russian hegemony, and so I dont think he is consciously betraying the USA, but legally is in fact doing that.

He is a leaker, but I do not believe he is an intentional liar. I think he is repeating untruths unbeknownst to him as untruths. As to leaking everyone in the Swamp leaks.

4mksc71vztz31.jpg

Any soldier who goes to testify in a clown-show impeachment of his commander in chief should be court marshaled. I have no doubt he was once a gallant hero but even heros have their foibles.

Because of course Leo thinks soldiers should be loyal to Trump- not to the United States.

Our duly elected President represents the United States. Syriusly, of course, is in severe denial of that.

Vindman reveals that he had been offered a position as defense minister of Ukraine. Vindman, 44, explained during his impeachment testimony that he had been offered the position three times but declined the position because of his loyalty to the United States. The lieutenant colonel was born in Ukraine, but his family immigrated to the U.S. when he was a toddler.
Vindman reveals that he had been offered a position as defense minister of Ukraine

But a former top national security official in Ukraine told The Daily Beast that he was “joking” when he offered Vindman the post and never actually had the authority to make such an offer.

Oleksander Danylyuk, the former Chairman of the National Security and Defence Council in Ukraine, said he only remembers speaking with Vindman once about the defense minister position. He said it he and Vindman had engaged in a light-hearted conversation about how the two used to live close to one another in the former Soviet Union. It was then that Danylyuk jokingly told Vindman that he should take the defense minister job in Ukraine.
Ukraine Pol: I Was Joking When I Asked Vindman To Be Our Defense Minister

Vindman is a moron.
No, I do not think Vindman is a moron, but I do think he is misunderstanding Trumps intent and meaning in the phone call in dispute.

No, and he is ten times the ethical and moral person and hero you trump asslickers will ever be.

Vindman is a moron.
No, I do not think Vindman is a moron, but I do think he is misunderstanding Trumps intent and meaning in the phone call in dispute.

No, and he is ten times the ethical and moral person and hero you trump asslickers will ever be.
How can that be? He has no ethics.

Vindman is a moron.

More likely, you just don't know what ethics are anymore, and so don't recognize them, since the child president turned your brain to tapioca.

His interpretation
No. The express direction of the president, via Giuliani. And also, the interpretation of literally every single witness called. Jesus man, get it together. Maybe get some fresh air or something. You're embarrassing yourself.
You’re misguided and dumb. Get your information from unbiased sources. Not CNN, MSNBC, The Nation, Mother Joy, New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco...or any other newspaper from the cities in the United States.

Vindman is the type of officer that IF he served in Vietnam would have been 'fragged' by his own troops while wiping his ass in the latrine!

This is only a hypothetical.
Needed to be said tho', since DemocRats just love hypotheticals. :hyper:

Vindman is a moron.

More likely, you just don't know what ethics are anymore, and so don't recognize them, since the child president turned your brain to tapioca.
I know honor and ethical behavior. Something Democrats, Pelosi, Schiff, Antifa, and liberal media have no clue about.

Vindman is the type of officer that IF he served in Vietnam would have been 'fragged' by his own troops while wiping his ass in the latrine!

Sure have the fuck would have. Is he gay?

Looks like a Butegiege supporter.

Sure have the fuck would have. Is he gay?

Might be. Who knows?

But figuratively speaking, he did suck the right neo-con Johnson to rise to the rank of Lt. Col..

His interpretation
No. The express direction of the president, via Giuliani. And also, the interpretation of literally every single witness called. Jesus man, get it together. Maybe get some fresh air or something. You're embarrassing yourself.
The nation got da money and da meetin....there was no bribery...grow up...this will not be successful....you will never get the GOP house members to vote for impeachment and as things stand today you won't get every dem either....then what?...what then?.....what will Pelosi do then?......Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

Any soldier who goes to testify in a clown-show impeachment of his commander in chief should be court marshaled. I have no doubt he was once a gallant hero but even heros have their foibles.

Because of course Leo thinks soldiers should be loyal to Trump- not to the United States.

Our duly elected President represents the United States. Syriusly, of course, is in severe denial of that.

Should our soldiers be loyal to Trump?

Or to the United States?

We know what you Trumpkins think.

Forum List

Back