🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

AOC and her pajama boy.

1641050561305.png

There's so much frustrated sexual energy from the right towards this woman. Ever seen the way conversations about her somehow always veer into sexual objectification? They want to hate fuck her so bad.

I'm not a Republican. I'd prolly still fuck her though.
This filthy liberal whore is just barely worthy of a violent two-hole smashing….I wouldn’t dare give her the respect of getting near that dirty ass vagina.

Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

Finally she says something I can agree with.

Alpha’s wear flipflops….beta cucks wear slides
Beach etiquette my daughters taught me

So, being wrong runs in the family?

Flipflops are the worst of the choices with that stupid strap between the toes.

Wrong again, they wear the slide with the bottle opener.

It is ironic as hell that the guy in that picture is wearing camo cargo shorts and you think he is an alpha!
Oh shit…theses are my favorite board shorts, I wear them so much my daughters will tell me to change…you saying I’m beta?
5F829872-903F-4909-859B-60F91BA50AFD.jpeg

Imagine if Trump said the reason Democrack's are worked up about him is they want to fuck him.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Shit he'd lose near all women for sure. Remember, women literally cried because he joked about grabbing a pussy. Oh the SHOCK. If a woman in a bar says grab a cock she's repulsive, you know how it is leftists, it's want you want it to be.

AOC's the gift that keeps on giving. PROGS figure she's intelligent. Nah, she's a hypocrite, intellectually dishonest, and I imagine a head injury.

Really, what does it say for a woman who pitches privilege & victim-roles 24-7, yet oblivious enough to say ah shucks, republican men just want to fuck me.

Does she strikes anyone as a good lay anyhow? I do like her tits though, but they'd sound better on a Republican's body.

wouldnt know,, but thanks for sharing your experience,,

people who brag about the sexual powers are the same as those that brag about how smart they are.

Both are full of crap.

But hey, I am sure your fellow Incels believe you.

Forum List

Back