🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

If you watch AOC she often acts like she's a Hollywood star. That's ironic because the left has turned the country into fiction. Meanwhile they produce junk for us to watch. They got it backwards, but then again these are communists.

Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

Criticizing AOC’s boyfriend is childish. The focus of criticism should be on AOC with all of her pontificating over mask mandates and here she is maskless in a free Florida.

what did you say earlier about bragging about being smart??

trump was a successful billionaire long before he was a TV host,,

you vote for people that have never done a productive job in their lives and fail constantly at being a politician,,

I did not brag at all, just pointed out the irony of the statement.

You clearly have no idea who I vote for.

Criticizing AOC’s boyfriend is childish. The focus of criticism should be on AOC with all of her pontificating over mask mandates and here she is maskless in a free Florida.

She would be mask less eating outdoors in NY also if it were not too cold to do so. The mask mandate in NY City is only for indoors.

As my father always liked to say, giver her a bath and throw some makeup on her.......

Yes but, Democrats, at least the really good progressive ones, aren't bathing again until Spring. They say it is good for the planet and all that. I guess that's why so many of them smell and their hair always looks like a rat's nest.

Picture-24b.jpg

This from the group that elected a reality TV host to be POTUS!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That TV host did the best job as President since Clinton. When the TV host was in charge unemployment figures for minorities and women hit their lowest since records began. For a booming economy, we never paid $3.00 or more per gallon of gasoline. He worked aggressively to stop intruders from invading our country and was quite successful. That's what we get for electing a TV host/ successful businessman.

Now we're back in the hands of a lifelong politician and look at where we are today. Which one was better?

That TV host did the best job as President since Clinton.

Up until the start of 2020 I would have agreed with you.

But yoy howdy ,what a low bar we have set for our country. Well he was better than GW and Obama.

That is like saying a QB is better than Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell....it is not really much of a compliment.

Forum List

Back