Alfred E. Newman for Ptesident.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Alfred E. Newman for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring from his popular Magazine , Newman has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Mr. Newman is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Alfred E. Newman for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring from his popular Magazine , Newman has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Mr. Newman is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

He would still be a better choice than Trump.

He would still be a better choice than Trump.
Or Hildebeast...

Forum List

Back