Algorithms and racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
We want to fight racism. But it's funny Youtube blocks this post: Blacks are their own worst enemies, white cops killed like 10 blacks last year. All resisting arrest or died under questionable circumstances . More than that died in Chicago last week and the new improved liberal sanctimonious saint/victim of the week? Jacob Blake, the asshole that couldn't bother to actually comply to police, was knocked down by a taser, got up and was actively pursued by police and ran to his car in front of his kids...excuse me? Why didnt he just comply? And if he was white, would this even be an issue? Questions questions.

We want to fight racism. But it's funny Youtube blocks this post: Blacks are their own worst enemies, white cops killed like 10 blacks last year. All resisting arrest or died under questionable circumstances . More than that died in Chicago last week and the new improved liberal sanctimonious saint/victim of the week? Jacob Blake, the asshole that couldn't bother to actually comply to police, was knocked down by a taser, got up and was actively pursued by police and ran to his car in front of his kids...excuse me? Why didnt he just comply? And if he was white, would this even be an issue? Questions questions.
'Obey or die' is the statist mantra of today's Trump GOP

More have died as a result of the riots, than at the hands of police.
Good job regressives, nothing like thinning the herd all on your own.

• Banned
'Obey or die' is the statist mantra of today's Trump GOP
Really? You follow the rules of English to communicate, or lets see here, fucking physics and gravity. What the hell is this "obey or die" shit supposed to mean?

Forum List

Back