Aliens Bent On Destroying the US

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Coincidence??

marshed.jpg

2810dc-20190212-ilhan-omar-1.jpg

The hand on the coffee cup though....with the nails. She's actually a pretty lady IMO but it's the hand that tipped me over the edge there

The hand on the coffee cup though....with the nails. She's actually a pretty lady IMO but it's the hand that tipped me over the edge there
Yeah but what is that band aid covering up? A suction cup? A probe? A weapon?

Sad, but considering all the bat shit crazy claims made by right wingers in the past, I''m not sure if this thread is intended as a joke or if you nut bags really think space aliens are a problem

Sad, but considering all the bat shit crazy claims made by right wingers in the past, I''m not sure if this thread is intended as a joke or if you nut bags really think space aliens are a problem
I know we are not as competitive as we used to be. Which is more then you know.

I know we are not as competitive as we used to be. Which is more then you know.

Competitive and crazy liars aren't the same thing.

She's an evil, ungrateful bitch that should be deported.

I never really got an answer as to whether her bogus marriage made her a citizen faster so she could run for congress. We now know that that certain interest group had a particular profile for it's candidate, i.e. attractive smart sounding, ethnic women. Do you think that would be a deportation worthy crime, a false marriage?

Forum List

Back