All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

I visited the Museum of the American Indian and thought it was pretty lame

Form what I have seen about the African American museum it looks outstanding
Yeah, our lobby is much smaller, weaker, and poorly funded. Occasionally guilt ridden whites pander to us, everyone wants our blood in their veins, but in the end, nobody gives a shit about us. They gave us shitty reservations to live on and we're just supposed to stay there and keep quiet.
Nothing to do with Native Americans......just the museum sucks

Beautiful building but they allocated space for about 50 tribes. Looks like a flea market.......no continuity
Wait till we get one of our red asses in the White House. Then it will be swell.
If you get a $5 Indian they will be 99% european and it will be just more of the same.

Yeah, our lobby is much smaller, weaker, and poorly funded. Occasionally guilt ridden whites pander to us, everyone wants our blood in their veins, but in the end, nobody gives a shit about us. They gave us shitty reservations to live on and we're just supposed to stay there and keep quiet.

Beautiful building but they allocated space for about 50 tribes. Looks like a flea market.......no continuity
Wait till we get one of our red asses in the White House. Then it will be swell.

Elizabeth Warren will take care of you

Elizabeth Warren will take care of you
I already got me a white woman to take care of me.

Is there any mention in the museum of the blacks in America who currently hold whites as slaves?
White women are not enslaved. They are there willingly.
What an injustice to descry......that so many blacks are in prison for raping them. Apparently their victims didn't recollect how willing they were.
There are more white males in jail for raping white women.
A far lower statistical representation.

Is there any mention in the museum of the blacks in America who currently hold whites as slaves?
What an injustice to descry......that so many blacks are in prison for raping them. Apparently their victims didn't recollect how willing they were.
Nope. Its the vast majority. If i were you I would be careful around your white friends.

Nope. Its the vast majority. If i were you I would be careful around your white friends.
So far my white in laws, who are liberal millionaires, put down a huge down payment on my 2500 sqft house with a pool. "Reparations" they call it only half joking.

Pretty sure they're not going to rape me.

So far my white in laws, who are liberal millionaires, put down a huge down payment on my 2500 sqft house with a pool. "Reparations" they call it only half joking.

Pretty sure they're not going to rape me.
You arent a white woman. Why would they rape you?

A race specific museum seems a little weird since we are post racial. Why build a museum specialized to one race? Why not just expand the current Smithsonian and be all inclusive of all races? Something seems a little off kilter here.

A race specific museum seems a little weird since we are post racial. Why build a museum specialized to one race? Why not just expand the current Smithsonian and be all inclusive of all races? Something seems a little off kilter here.
Thats what people of color say everyday about mount rushmore.

rushmore.jpg

tumblr_ntstkhYeVt1qihmrwo1_500.jpg

I sort of doubt that. All our major candidates or white. Clinton, Trump, Johnson or Stein. What are blacks doing? Rioting? Bitching about racism? But WHAT are they really doing?

I sort of doubt that. All our major candidates or white. Clinton, Trump, Johnson or Stein. What are blacks doing? Rioting? Bitching about racism? But WHAT are they really doing?
What are they doing besides pointing out white racism or what are they doing to unseat your white candidates that you pointed out so helpfully?

It is a museum dedicated to a major segment of our society. It also includes quite a bit of information on the white race

Why would that offend you?

It is a museum dedicated to a major segment of our society. It also includes quite a bit of information on the white race

Really? Does it show appreciation to the 650,000 white men who died to settle the issue of slavery forever? Or rather does it continue to cudgel whites for slavery as if that price were never paid?

Why is it that we as a country condoned slavery? The fact that parts of this nation fought against integration is bizarre. As a white person I support the museum. Backwards ass people don't like the idea.

Really? Does it show appreciation to the 650,000 white men who died to settle the issue of slavery forever? Or rather does it continue to cudgel whites for slavery as if that price were never paid?

I have not seen how they handle the issue of the Civil War. I'm sure they cover the role of black soldiers in the war as well as reconstruction

Whites paid a price for slavery because they were unwilling to give it up without a fight like other countries did

Forum List

Back