All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.
You really need to take that up with the Black African tribesmen who captured their fellow Africans and sold them to slave traders and dealers. It isn't only Whites who are responsible for the atrocity.

That is not to say the very practice of slavery isn't egregiously wrong, because it is. But it still goes on in some parts of Africa and failing to assign equal shares of blame along with demands for other forms of equality is deceitfully evasive.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.
You really need to take that up with the Black African tribesmen who captured their fellow Africans and sold them to slave traders and dealers. It isn't only Whites who are responsible for the atrocity.

That is not to say the very practice of slavery isn't egregiously wrong, because it is. But it still goes on in some parts of Africa and failing to assign equal shares of blame along with demands for other forms of equality is deceitfully evasive.
Follow the money

BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."
blogger-image--1796019252.jpg
Never forget that your ancestors made it to America. Now stop bitching.
Yes my ancestors made america. When you stop being a bitch I'll stop bitching.

The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.

The left (ALL OF THEM THAT POST ON THIS SITE) have no clue. They are that stupid. The smarter ones are the ones that know ALL of this, but they need to convince anyone they can that they are victims of mean white right wing capitalist Christian America.

They sure are doing a great job of it. Just look at that stupid typical brainwashed ignorant statement by Glasnost. Just, look at it. That is what we are dealing with.
Golly Gee, Festus! Them sure were a lots of words! It was maybe too many words for me 'cause i kinda' got lost in the middle of it and couldn't find the part that explains how the whole thing might be the Black Americans fault ..... or at least why a museum explaining everything is a bad idea. I don't know about where you come from but all of that about Arab slaves traders and the rest of it is common knowledge where I come from. Did you think you just uncovered something relevant to the Black American museum? Is it your pre-mediated prejudice that has you convinced that the full story has been left out of the Black American history museum? Gosh! Your inferiority complex and paranoia has got you twisted like a pretzel.
paranoid.gif

LOL, in other words you've got nothing. Limp your ass back to Salon.

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

They picked cotton. They weren't sophisticated enough for anything more complicated.

They picked cotton. They weren't sophisticated enough for anything more complicated.
Yes they picked cotton in addition to building the country.

They couldn't even built the slave quarters they scratched their asses in. White people built them.

They couldn't even built the slave quarters they scratched their asses in. White people built them.
Blacks built those too. You dont really expect anyone to believe whites can build anything without help do you? They couldnt even get out of the caves of europe until they were helped.

Blacks built those too. You dont really expect anyone to believe whites can build anything without help do you? They couldnt even get out of the caves of europe until they were helped.
Alright, Jigga-boo, tell me how they even built the slave ships they were transported on, the apes that were taken as spoils of war.

Alright, Jigga-boo, tell me how they even built the slave ships they were transported on, the apes that were taken as spoils of war.
They showed whites how to do that long before the slave trade started. This is when they reeducated whites on how to be civilized ending the dark ages.

They showed whites how to do that long before the slave trade started. This is when they reeducated whites on how to be civilized ending the dark ages.
When did the spear chucking primates who couldn't even read teach advanced ship building techniques to white people?

I visited the Museum of the American Indian and thought it was pretty lame

From what I have seen about the African American museum it looks outstanding

Last edited:
When did the spear chucking primates who couldn't even read teach advanced ship building techniques to white people?
Never heard of any spear chucking primates who couldnt read except neanderthals that interbred with whites.

The Blacks that educated whites in europe on advanced ship building also taught them math and science.

Thread title begins with "All blacks are victims of whitey museum."

I've read the entire thread and I don't see any mention of a Whitey Museum. :dunno:

Form what I have seen about the African American museum it looks outstanding
Yeah, our lobby is much smaller, weaker, and poorly funded. Occasionally guilt ridden whites pander to us, everyone wants our blood in their veins, but in the end, nobody gives a shit about us. They gave us shitty reservations to live on and we're just supposed to stay there and keep quiet.

Yeah, our lobby is much smaller, weaker, and poorly funded. Occasionally guilt ridden whites pander to us, everyone wants our blood in their veins, but in the end, nobody gives a shit about us. They gave us shitty reservations to live on and we're just supposed to stay there and keep quiet.
When you have radishes such as yourself throwing your people under the bus what do you expect? Stop whining.

Nothing to do with Native Americans......just the museum sucks

Beautiful building but they allocated space for about 50 tribes. Looks like a flea market.......no continuity

Never heard of any spear chucking primates who couldnt read except neanderthals that interbred with whites.

The Blacks that educated whites in europe on advanced ship building also taught them math and science.
I just love our little chats. I worry about many of these angry black Muslims who are probably in the process of self radicalizing online. I don't have that worry with you. You have an engaging sense of humor, not like these Nation of Islam types wound way the fuck too tight.

Good roll.

Nothing to do with Native Americans......just the museum sucks

Beautiful building but they allocated space for about 50 tribes. Looks like a flea market.......no continuity
Wait till we get one of our red asses in the White House. Then it will be swell.

Forum List

Back